Thread: Guildford/Villawood Shops

Senior Member(無間使者)

Guildford/Villawood Shops

There's a bunch of Guildford/Villawood shops, wondering what are some of the better ones. Some which have Vietnamese WL's would be good but not picky, can any locals comment on the shops and also which to avoid.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    185 guildford be good if they published roster

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Here's a little secret that many people don't know of, its a place call Lalabells in 18 Ferndell St South Granville, www.granvillebrothel.com.au, they might have what you are looking for

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Looking for FS shops over massage if possible.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Eden used to be good, young Koreans and BBBJ as standard service. Looks like it's changed.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    185 guildford be good if they published roster
    So true! No idea why shops don't do a roster had some excellent punts there but I'm not driving there without knowing who is on.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Here's a little secret that many people don't know of, its a place call Lalabells in 18 Ferndell St South Granville, www.granvillebrothel.com.au, they might have what you are looking for
    I follow their webchat account and they seem to have some interesting talent. who would you recommend?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    thats hard to say, because everyone is different, but i was there last Saturday and was looked after by Arya for the first time for an hour, she is Chinese and only works on Saturdays
    she is mid to late 30s, about 5f5, size 10 dress, boobs are natural and firm got to be at least 36DD or bigger, peach shaped arse, and she has a normal built, she does FS for $100 extra, she doesn't kiss on the lips, and doesn't like her pussy touch, but loves sex in multiple positions, she has a nice manner about her, i think she is the type who will only get better once you become a regular,
    but to be honest the manager on the night was chinese/Thai in mid 30s dark skin and more my type
    i was also able to meet 2 other girls Suzy she looked like a bush pig, she was just fat and ugly,
    Clair she was just skin and bones and her face was a horror,
    now i am 51 and i like my girls to be regular size, don't need to be sexy, but decent