Thread: Sophie @ 734 Waverley

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Sophie @ 734 Waverley

Okay team, came to Melbourne to visit a dear friend and noticed that the Melb99 crowd are... let's face it... almost completely fucking useless .. as usual, you southern cunts couldn't get a root in a brothel with a fist full of fifties !!

Rocked up to 734 Waverley as I was staying nearby and decided to try my luck...
    Entered the shop to be greeted by the mamasan and told her I was from Sydney and I am here for fun!!
    Mamasan smiled knowingly and said that she will send a good girl to me... I joked and told her that I wanted a BAD girl, not a good girl! She sent me to a room and in walked C Sophie and introduced herself in good English.
    C Sophie looks about 23 years old and has an amazing tight body, A+ natural cups and a beautiful face!!
    I had stripped down to my birthday suit and Sophie commenced an amazingly competent part 1.. so much so that I thought I was in the wrong shop!!
    We chit chatted and I told Sophie that I was there for "Fun" and I asked her what she was comfortable to offer..
    I won't go into any details but Sophie initially gave me the usual "I have my period" line and offered me a service that I was quite happy to accept... I told her that I wanted to push her boundaries and see if I could make her cum... she was suprisingly shy but, I managed to get her to cum, also proved that her period "suddenly disappeared" (lol) and was rewarded with an amazing bj and promise for my next visit.. lol

So, I guess Sophie has to wait for my return visit for satisfaction as apparently I am the "only one" (FLMAO !!!)... time you Melbourne cunts upped your game or this Sydney cunt will continue to add AR's here...

Ok... Sophie's very sweet, and shy... she couldn't believe the twisted lengths I go to to ensure that we both enjoyed our time together.. at least I have an invite, and a promise when I return!!! lol

Team... this is written with "tongue-in-cheek"
    (As well as the "tongue-between-the-cheeks"!

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Melbourne is using TNT

Senior Member(無間使者)
    TNT is garbage, if you don't post for a while your account expires and you have to pay $25 to unlock.