Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BBFS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    I was on sex141 the HK site. Was surprised to see agents blatantly advertising no condom sex.
    I remember trying to look for BBFS in HK like over 10 years ago, but didn't have much luck on that site. But recently joined a HK Telegram (somehow) and they have rosters openly advertising girls for BBFS and CIP. Seems like nowadays it's alot easier to get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I remember trying to look for BBFS in HK like over 10 years ago, but didn't have much luck on that site. But recently joined a HK Telegram (somehow) and they have rosters openly advertising girls for BBFS and CIP. Seems like nowadays it's alot easier to get.
    10 years ago if you got aids, you are dead.

Now with the prevalence of PREP, you can entirely prevent it, hence bbfs and cip is more common.

Japan and South Korea are almost always bbfs. Thailand and indonesia too. Vietnam and China i find most require doms

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post

Now with the prevalence of PREP, you can entirely prevent it, hence bbfs and cip is more common.

Japan and South Korea are almost always bbfs. Thailand and indonesia too. Vietnam and China i find most require doms
    Japan is a harder to find bbfs if you're a foreigner (gaijin). Especially when I couldn't communicate in Japanese at all. Hoping for better luck in South Korea

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar

Where are the punting areas to go to in HK, S. Korea & indonesia nowadays (foreigner friendly)? Or can PM me if u want. Esp Korea.
    Before it was Itaewon.

Need to go Korea soon. Love Korean girls too.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Where are the punting areas to go to in HK, S. Korea & indonesia nowadays (foreigner friendly)? Or can PM me if u want. Esp Korea.
    Before it was Itaewon.

I heard some stories about Cheongnyangni 588 in South Korea, but that place is gone now. So even I don't know how the whole brothel scene looks like in South Korea anymore.

HK seems like. Macau has some great KTV shops and girls, but I never got a chance to experience Macau service myself.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    any BBBFS recommendation in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before it was Itaewon.

Blue Moon in Seolleung has some hot girls. There's a weird rule here where the doors have to stay open so you just have to be okay with fucking in front of the occasional stranger walking past (no big deal since you'll never see them again imo).

Upside - sometimes a girl who is in between jobs or is free will walk past and perv on you

Quote Originally Posted by JuneC View Post
    any BBBFS recommendation in Sydney
    Yeah… your mum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Before it was Itaewon.

Im asian so maybe its easier to get bbfs compared with if you are white or black.

S korea i love to hit up the anmas since its nothing like what we can get in Sydney. Basically you enter, pick a girl, they do this blowjob thing together where you can see other punters get serviced, like of like an orgy. Fish anma was great as well as Gain. The glass houses you have a better chance of getting bbfs like Miari

HK, usually telegram groups. Basically young girls for 600 hkd. Precovid some of the 141 walkups had some nice mainlanders as well as freelancers around temple street. Have a look on the 141 website and forum and there are girls offering special services like bbfs, lactation, filming etc. Havnt been to hk after covid so dont know what it is like recently.

Indonesia you have classic, travel hotel - 50 aud for a threesome with 2 young slim 19 year olds. If you are feeling adventurous, my fav spot is Kota Indah bars like New Sariayu, MegaAyu, Grand MTR. Basically its 10 or so bars with about 30 girls each bar with 99% bbfs - 40 aud each. If you want something upper class try Malioboro - strip club with half nude dancing, lapdances with titty sucking and frenching. Blowjobs upstairs by strippers at 200 aud each. Freelancers (indos, chinese, viets, russians, kazakhs) walking around who you can take up the room for 200-300 aud. 1001 hotel is also good if you want high class

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Thaikee IGA sell them at Market city at Haymarket.
    Be warned they are real small.
    ---
    No harp0
    Sagami and Okamoto also have large size too. W cosmetics selling those [ world square, town hall etc.]

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Im asian so maybe its easier to get bbfs compared with if you are white or black.

S korea i love to hit up the anmas since its nothing like what we can get in Sydney. Basically you enter, pick a girl, they do this blowjob thing together where you can see other punters get serviced, like of like an orgy. Fish anma was great as well as Gain. The glass houses you have a better chance of getting bbfs like Miari

HK, usually telegram groups. Basically young girls for 600 hkd. Precovid some of the 141 walkups had some nice mainlanders as well as freelancers around temple street. Have a look on the 141 website and forum and there are girls offering special services like bbfs, lactation, filming etc. Havnt been to hk after covid so dont know what it is like recently.

Indonesia you have classic, travel hotel - 50 aud for a threesome with 2 young slim 19 year olds. If you are feeling adventurous, my fav spot is Kota Indah bars like New Sariayu, MegaAyu, Grand MTR. Basically its 10 or so bars with about 30 girls each bar with 99% bbfs - 40 aud each. If you want something upper class try Malioboro - strip club with half nude dancing, lapdances with titty sucking and frenching. Blowjobs upstairs by strippers at 200 aud each. Freelancers (indos, chinese, viets, russians, kazakhs) walking around who you can take up the room for 200-300 aud. 1001 hotel is also good if you want high class
    50 Aussie for a 3 some with 19yos sounds awesome.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanpumper View Post
    50 Aussie for a 3 some with 19yos sounds awesome.
    Yes but note there is also a 10 aud each tip to the girls and the threesomes are not very enthusiastic as the girls dont know each other. One on one is preferred for the best experience. Its 36 AUD + 10 AUD tip.

Or if you want you can pay 150 AUD and go for an unenthusiastic 5some just to tick it off the box

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by NC3 View Post
    ---
    No harp0
    Sagami and Okamoto also have large size too. W cosmetics selling those [ world square, town hall etc.]
    I'm average size and I found XL size still too small.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    the thing with sex141 is that the profiles in chinese advertise BBFS and CIP, but in english its not there.

https://hk.zh141.com/zh/C44490-%E5%B...tml?ref=Search[styperegion]

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    The 0.01s are supposed to be fitted extra tight, tighter than the usual condoms because their whole point is to maximize sensation. The only thing you should be looking out for is the tightness of the ring at the base. If that is too tight to the point of interfering with ejaculating, then you're right it ain't the right size for you. Anything else, it is working as designed, you're just not used to using them.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Yeah… your mum.
    Yes your mum and you are my baby

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by woodland View Post
    the thing with sex141 is that the profiles in chinese advertise BBFS and CIP, but in english its not there.

https://hk.zh141.com/zh/C44490-%E5%B...tml?ref=Search[styperegion]
    Yea my point was, most girls in japan, korea, indonesia, hk will offer bbfs even cip on a regular basis to local men. If you are asian and can speak the language and pass off as local its available then. Because its on offer for the locals it doesnt mean its on offer for all nationalities/races. Most of the time it isnt

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Yeah… your mum.
    His mum is actually very good value for what you get.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    His mum is actually very good value for what you get.
    Im down.
    Got a contact number for his mum?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yeah man, even the XL ones feel like they’re choking your dick. I get the Moments ones from Coles in large, they feel heaps better. Not as thin but pretty good for what they are.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast