Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: BBFS

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Yes bro, you raise a good point and I thought this might be a problem as well but to date I haven't
    had any slippage other than the slight movement inside the dom perignon which I find gives
    the enhanced feeling I'm talking about.

I'll give the few drops idea a try, thanks.

Size selection is a factor, you wouldn't want a large dom on a small dick. [Although I'm sure the
    situation would be the reverse for you.] ;-)

waynek

ps Reply directed at bro 337 dude also.
    No worries bro. It all comes down to size of condom vs size of dick. If you're big enough, no amount of "too much lube" is going to make it slip off.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Here's a tip that a wl showed me. She put plenty of lube on my cock and then rolled on the dom.
    It felt fairly close to bb but still safe, I do this often now. Thank me later.

waynek
    Gr8 tip bro, she’s clever. Nothing beats Bareback tho 👍

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Does BBFS feel 100x better than condom sex or something?
    10,000 times better. No contest. I hardly do FS because I just detest condoms. Have a reg I BBFS so out of respect I just do it with her.

As for the discussion about pussy juice and such above -
    Probably just has thrush so you ain't likely to get it unless you swallow some PJ or lick the sores.
    Pretty common with WLs who are showering 20 times a day
    Love is like a flower, you gotta let it grow

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soton View Post
    Have a reg I BBFS so out of respect I just do it with her.
    How do you know that she is not doing BBFS with her other regulars?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by johnstrike View Post
    How do you know that she is not doing BBFS with her other regulars?
    You my No1 boy, I only do this for you......

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You my No1 boy, I only do this for you......
    Laugh it up guys. Jealous or just pitiless vacuums.

Why because she has no reason to lie and I trust her. She really ain't that kind of girl. Now the last WL I had a relationship with , BBFS was certainly not exclusive and she was certainly not trustworthy. Whilst she took me out and pampered me rotten she was not so open about her life. Kept too much to herself.
    My latest gal shares family pics, work pics and video (not just an ML) and introduces me to her friends and family. We are very good friends with no need to con each other.
    Before you ask , yeah she knows where I live and work and has pics of me so she could easily screw me over, so to speak. Say what you like guys I am fully aware of the risks and fully aware of exactly what type of gal she is. The only risk is if I am seen by someone else whilst out with her. It is the much bigger problem.

Footnote - she has no other regulars because she works sporadically and in different locations. I guess she could tell another bloke where is she is but it is doubtful knowing what I do about her and her rosters and as I mentioned I trust her.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by BDU View Post
    Laugh it up guys. Jealous or just pitiless vacuums.

Why because she has no reason to lie and I trust her. She really ain't that kind of girl. Now the last WL I had a relationship with , BBFS was certainly not exclusive and she was certainly not trustworthy. Whilst she took me out and pampered me rotten she was not so open about her life. Kept too much to herself.
    My latest gal shares family pics, work pics and video (not just an ML) and introduces me to her friends and family. We are very good friends with no need to con each other.
    Before you ask , yeah she knows where I live and work and has pics of me so she could easily screw me over, so to speak. Say what you like guys I am fully aware of the risks and fully aware of exactly what type of gal she is. The only risk is if I am seen by someone else whilst out with her. It is the much bigger problem.

Footnote - she has no other regulars because she works sporadically and in different locations. I guess she could tell another bloke where is she is but it is doubtful knowing what I do about her and her rosters and as I mentioned I trust her.
    They were replying to a post from Soton and then you responded. Are you and Soton the same person? Looks like we found another one with multiple accounts.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    They were replying to a post from Soton and then you responded. Are you and Soton the same person? Looks like we found another one with multiple accounts.
    No I was commenting on Warwick implying that you cannot trust a WL or ML and I am in a relationship with an ML.

Just standing up for integrity and honesty and offering my experience as an example.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    No I was commenting on Warwick implying that you cannot trust a WL or ML and I am in a relationship with an ML.

Just standing up for integrity and honesty and offering my experience as an example.
    Sounds like she is Thai BDU.
    If yes, then don't believe a word... lol

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

I hear you bro, though I'm having difficulty in grasping the concept of honesty and integrity with the sex industry. The two just don't mix it's like oil and water. I know unicorns exist and they're out there, I just haven't been able to spot one yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Not the first time he forgot which account he was logged into......I guess we can blame the side effects of chemo.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Sounds like she is Thai BDU.
    If yes, then don't believe a word... lol
    Might be ;-)
    They are not all the same my friend, though I do know what you mean.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Looks like you think you found rocking horse poo, it'll turn stale and blow away just like normal poo and probably sooner than you think.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

For a self proclaimed technical IT guru, it amazes me you don't understand the fundamentals of an IP address.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't say I can trust any word when it comes to BBFS, can understand people who enjoy it, but the risks are insane when it's with people who go around...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a regular who does BBFS with "me only" apparently, stays for a couple of months at a time, is a student, and works at one of the more popular joints. She says she loves me.

Do I believe her? No

Reason: She sees multiple guys throughout the day. It's an emotional rollercoaster for her. Hormones, emotions, the visceral feelings she feels inside the emotion centers of her mind gets all mixed up. Sometimes she hates her job, but sometimes she feels it's a great job because the money is so damn good. She has internal conflict, and sometimes this conflict is released when an attractive alpha-male customer comes and in the moment she lets herself go and says to herself "Fuck it, just this time I'll fuck him raw".

We reason with logic, hence for us we justify she won't do it with others because of X, Y, and Z. Women reason with the emotions they feel in the moment. That's why they say women have a sixth sense and are more present than us. When's the most present any of us ever felt? When we blow a fucking load hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    attractive alpha-male customer comes and in the moment she lets herself go and says to herself "Fuck it, just this time I'll fuck him raw".
    Lmao some beta bux cope here. Girl's nationality plz sir.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    Lmao some beta bux cope here. Girl's nationality plz sir.
    Soooooo absolutely fuuuuunny, and nooooooot trueeeeee......
    Hahahaha

Banned
    A WL that does BBFS with you is surely to do it with others although she'd be selective. I heard that some WLs will straight up offer free BB to those they fancy, some will get charged extra and some unlucky ones will get rejected straight up.

I've only been lucky 4 times throughout my whole punting "career". 3 made me remove condom midway because I was getting soft (but was told to pull out COB), one purposely slid me in while pussysliding and gave me the greenlight for CIP. All these no extra charges.

The rest of my BBFS experiences are with privates who advertised BB for extra pay or negotiated on the spot.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by colintheboyy View Post
    Can't say I can trust any word when it comes to BBFS, can understand people who enjoy it, but the risks are insane when it's with people who go around...
    Nothing beats BBFS according to the little head. But normally I'd abstain from seeing another WL weeks after doing BBFS just so that my immune system has the time to kill off any potential bugs, so that I don't spread it around.

And if I do get horny during the recovery time I stick to massage with NHJ or CBJ, no DFK.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast