Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BBFS

Banned
    Nah, more bs.............

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    BBFS is not a subject I'm expert at. I have no worthiness of trust in it.

But ask me anything about commercial photography I could write 5 pages of it.
    I don't think the reference was to this thread, just everything in general, and why not do 5 pages on your imaginary job, some fool will believe you...cheers

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I’d like to know names so I can stay away from the chicks offering these services

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeast View Post
    Yes so I can steer clear of them? Because I want to stay healthy? DM because i don't want girls to be exposed out in public but yeah sure if you wanna post on here thats fine tooo lol.
    You're right because even though you would not pursue BBFS with them yourself, you could still get infected if you do other things that are not BBFS with them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In other words...no one is "safe"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    In other words...no one is "safe"
    You would be pretty safe if:
    - don't kiss the ML/WL
    - don't go down on her
    - don't get BBBJ
    - don't get a body-to-body where she rubs her pussy over your dick

- But you can finger her all you want and touch everywhere.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    In other words, bro, you would be like a man afraid of heights going for a skydive. What's the fricking point?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post

I encountered an interesting ml where she would let me touch her, finger and rubbing her pussy. But she doesnt allow any DATY on her at all. Anyway she was super wet I wanted to taste her so I was gonna taste her juice from my fingers instead, she completely stopped me from doing that. She didn't want me to taste her at all. The way she prevented me seem like a deep concerned or maybe wanted me to be safe?? She provided CBj, cfs. After I come she would give me a Cbj afterwards which I find hot . Obviously she can taste herself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 1inchguy View Post
    I encountered an interesting ml where she would let me touch her, finger and rubbing her pussy. But she doesnt allow any DATY on her at all. Anyway she was super wet I wanted to taste her so I was gonna taste her juice from my fingers instead, she completely stopped me from doing that. She didn't want me to taste her at all. The way she prevented me seem like a deep concerned or maybe wanted me to be safe?? She provided CBj, cfs. After I come she would give me a Cbj afterwards which I find hot . Obviously she can taste herself.
    that's bizarre...the one part I find surprising is that she let you finger her, usually FIV is off-limit with most ML/WL, which is very unfortunately since that's the one part I really enjoy feeling them getting wet, oh well..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You would be pretty safe if:
    - don't kiss the ML/WL
    - don't go down on her
    - don't get BBBJ
    - don't get a body-to-body where she rubs her pussy over your dick

I enjoy 3 things on that list so yea...I'm probably not "safe" :P

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    maybe she had an STD and didn't want you to get it and pass it on to other ladies/punters and create problems for herself and the shop.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The best way to stay safe is to wear the same type of condom that was used in Naked Gun - full body for both.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Who in their right mind would want BBFS in this day and age... especially when you know people personally who have been infected before... it's not worth it...i'm not dropping my well earnt $$$ just to get STI lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Or a man who likes the adrenaline of skydiving but wants to avoid the faulty planes

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    maybe she had an STD and didn't want you to get it and pass it on to other ladies/punters and create problems for herself and the shop.
    How about the other way? She doesn't want guys going down on her in case they have cold sores or herpes that could be passed on to her.

Throat cancer is on the rise (as reported on news.com.au) due to oral sex and rise in HPV. Yes throat cancer is being found in both men and females these days.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    How about the other way? She doesn't want guys going down on her in case they have cold sores or herpes that could be passed on to her.

Throat cancer is on the rise (as reported on news.com.au) due to oral sex and rise in HPV. Yes throat cancer is being found in both men and females these days.
    I understand she doesn't want me to go down on her. But I was just gonna taste her juice on my fingers but she stopped me from doing it. Maybe I guess hygienic reasons. Perhaps she know she taste bad or something and she was nice enough to stop me from doing so.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post

Is that true? Can you share where this comes from and what the data says please?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    This article states that 80% of Australians will have HPV at some point in their lives.

https://www.fpnsw.org.au/factsheets/...0their%20lives.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I understand she doesn't want me to go down on her. But I was just gonna taste her juice on my fingers but she stopped me from doing it. Maybe I guess hygienic reasons. Perhaps she know she taste bad or something and she was nice enough to stop me from doing so.
    According to a health website

"Yes, you can contract an STI while having your vagina or anus fingered.
    Digital sex — stimulation with your partner’s fingers can transmit HPV from their hands to your genitals or anus."

So Cuteguy's angle is equally valid as well.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    My opinion: she didn't want you to taste her juice, because what you had on your hands wasn't actually her juice but the cum of the previous punter who'd creampied her.

Just speaking out of experience. I've had girls who would allow BB and creampie, and I was not under the slightest illusion that it was exclusive to me, but sometimes I still couldn't stop the urge to DATY.

I've been stopped from going down by those girls, and the knowing look from them told me all I needed to know.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast