Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BBFS

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Thaikee IGA sell them at Market city at Haymarket.
    Be warned they are real small.
    Small, and more importantly not very elastic. They're made of a type of plastic, not rubber. This lack of elasticity creates a problem because at the base of your dick, the "ring" does not stretch enough. It becomes like a vice, can actually restrict your cum from coming out.

I found the worst of the lot are the Okamoto 001s. The Sagamis somehow are not so tight at the base so I could cum freely. But once in a while even the Sagamis have the same problem, especially when I'm harder than usual.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Came late to the thread, just like anal did.
    Glad to see Greek ended up getting the shared top spot.

Tho in my opinion it's a hands down winner all round.
    A standalone standout #1!

Anal, and especially anal bareback is so much better in every position I can handle.
    And yes, I can even keep it up when it's a ladyboy or even a post op whose vagina remake is a disaster.
    Plus one should never discount how nice and encompassing an ass can be in comparison to a pussy that's pushed out a couple of kids or more, or has a body count approaching or exceeding the 1000 mark. Have a think of how many fucks those Ginza girls get through them in a month!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    Came late to the thread, just like anal did.
    Glad to see Greek ended up getting the shared top spot.

Tho in my opinion it's a hands down winner all round.
    A standalone standout #1!

Anal, and especially anal bareback is so much better in every position I can handle.
    And yes, I can even keep it up when it's a ladyboy or even a post op whose vagina remake is a disaster.
    Plus one should never discount how nice and encompassing an ass can be in comparison to a pussy that's pushed out a couple of kids or more, or has a body count approaching or exceeding the 1000 mark. Have a think of how many fucks those Ginza girls get through them in a month!!!
    BB with an LB.... Are you sure bro?

That's probably one of the riskiest things to do, and I'm a huge risk taker myself. Take it easy bro.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    DTBBBJ has to be one of the best feeling. I’m not the biggest in size so more ladies tend to be able to perform this lol is this one time where I feel more blessed to be on the average size. Feeling the initial resistance hitting the back of the throat then feeling it go through and down her throat is an amazing feeling! Has to be right up there along with BBFS! I wish I knew what BB anal is like.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Harp0 View Post
    Thaikee IGA sell them at Market city at Haymarket.
    Be warned they are real small.
    Thanks buddy. I can't wait to try them since they get recommended here a lot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by kere View Post
    Thanks buddy. I can't wait to try them since they get recommended here a lot.
    Had one of the Japanese girls at Mirage Massage give one to me to use on her. Was an absolute pain to get on as it was so tight (as was she) and after the fact it actually slipped off inside her, I’m guessing because of the lack of elasticity.

Felt pretty good while going but that may have also been down to just how tight the girl was.

On another point I’d massively advise against the SAX branded condoms a lot of the massage ladies seem to have. I’ve had these break on me more than once without realising leading to a couple of accidental cream pies.

Here's a tip that a wl showed me. She put plenty of lube on my cock and then rolled on the dom.
    It felt fairly close to bb but still safe, I do this often now. Thank me later.

waynek
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post
    Here's a tip that a wl showed me. She put plenty of lube on my cock and then rolled on the dom.

waynek
    Not too much bro, or the condom might slip off. Maybe a few drops onto the reservoir tip of the condom is better?

Good tip, though, thanks for bringing this up!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You mean you just stay away from that hole altogether or just not want to put your dick in there?

I like to eat ass and put my dick in there, but even I don't go to the extremes of what you get in pron. All that stuff like A2M, gaping and stuff, they're for the pros, bro. They know what they're doing. Me, I'm happy enough just to be able to fuck my girl in the arse and creampie her.
    I typically just avoid it altogether, I don't even finger a girl in the ass, I have read horror stories from other punters so I just never did it I guess (most don't offer it anyway), I'm not saying its definitely a no-no for me, I probably end up doing it sooner or later to tick it off my bucket list but until then...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    Had one of the Japanese girls at Mirage Massage give one to me to use on her. Was an absolute pain to get on as it was so tight (as was she) and after the fact it actually slipped off inside her, I’m guessing because of the lack of elasticity.

Felt pretty good while going but that may have also been down to just how tight the girl was.

On another point I’d massively advise against the SAX branded condoms a lot of the massage ladies seem to have. I’ve had these break on me more than once without realising leading to a couple of accidental cream pies.
    Yea that's the biggest issue with the Sagami 001s, it super tight and doesn't roll all the way to my base (more like 3/4 way down, I've had multiple WLs complain about this in the past), but hey I guess it's a trade-off between this or the thicker latex condom, oh and be warned it's also not easy to roll compared to a normal latex condom, practice makes perfect

Senior Member(無間使者)
    BB with an LB.... Are you sure bro?

That's probably one of the riskiest things to do, and I'm a huge risk taker myself. Take it easy bro.
    Thanks for the care GoldFishMan.
    Would I bareback anal a WL in Sydney, or anywhere in Australia?
    Definitely not.
    But I have traveled widely in Thailand, and quite a bit up into Isaan and across into Laos.
    On those journeys I have met many non working girl ladyboys, most in their late teens.
    They are out and about in social groups, not really looking for sex.
    But the sight of, and with it the possibility of fucking a farang for the first time is exotoc to them.
    And just like late teen girls they can be oh so sexually shy, yet adventurous, after a few drinks in a group.
    I will admit in those circumstances i have swung both ways, even once having a bawdy MLF (think about it).

Also, the highest HIV transmission risk in anal sex is receiving, not giving.
    So I don't get pegged...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by waynekerr View Post

waynek
    Haha I'm glad someone else here is using my method as well, being uncut I always lube the inside of my condom (especially the Sagami 001 which dries out quickly due to the material) it just makes it feel that much better, also it's easier to roll the condom, you do have to be careful not to lube too much tho otherwise the condom my slip off, luckily the Sagamis are super tight, the base ring basically chokes your cock...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Haha I'm glad someone else here is using my method as well, being uncut I always lube the inside of my condom (especially the Sagami 001 which dries out quickly due to the material) it just makes it feel that much better, also it's easier to roll the condom, you do have to be careful not to lube too much tho otherwise the condom my slip off, luckily the Sagamis are super tight, the base ring basically chokes your cock...
    An added feature, cock ring...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Yea if you look at it that way lol, it does have a bit of a cock ring effect, a very mild one though, and it's not at the base, more like 3/4 way down my shaft, I've switched to Sagami 002s these days because its more cost effective and a bit bigger/easier to work with, a WL was complaining just the other day about how the ring kinda hurts and told me to roll it all the way to my base, I then told her that's as far as it will go and asked whether she prefers me to take it off

Banned
    Why do we have multiple threads on BBFS. Can the mods please consolidate them into one thread?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    so this sagami (i assumed japanese brand/made) - if i bring it to ginza, the jap girls should know and (hopefully) agree to let me use it ?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I've never had an issue with bringing my own condoms, sometimes they give a funny look due to the weird packaging but no one has ever refused before, if they hesitate then I just tell them I have a latex allergy, but most times I just tell them coz it feels better they fine with it.

Me neither, never had any objections to using my BYO condom. Most girls do take a close look at it, though, probably checking expiry dates or broken packaging.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    Yea that's the biggest issue with the Sagami 001s, it super tight and doesn't roll all the way to my base (more like 3/4 way down, I've had multiple WLs complain about this in the past), but hey I guess it's a trade-off between this or the thicker latex condom, oh and be warned it's also not easy to roll compared to a normal latex condom, practice makes perfect

This article alludes to economies of scale and target Asian markets being the main reason why the sagamis are so small.

https://m.facebook.com/nt/screen/?pa...eprecated&_rdr

Not too much bro, or the condom might slip off. Maybe a few drops onto the reservoir tip of the condom is better?

Good tip, though, thanks for bringing this up!
    Yes bro, you raise a good point and I thought this might be a problem as well but to date I haven't
    had any slippage other than the slight movement inside the dom perignon which I find gives
    the enhanced feeling I'm talking about.

I'll give the few drops idea a try, thanks.

Size selection is a factor, you wouldn't want a large dom on a small dick. [Although I'm sure the
    situation would be the reverse for you.] ;-)

waynek

ps Reply directed at bro 337 dude also.
    Waynekerr by name, waynekerr by nature.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast