Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: BBFS

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    BBFS is almost as common now as it was in pre-aids days. Maybe it’s an age thing and working ladies aren’t so worried with more mature punters. But it certainly seems that there has been a recent shift in attitude towards it amongst workers.

Senior Member(無間使者) LuvJapPusssy's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiryu0 View Post
    I heard some stories about Cheongnyangni 588 in South Korea, but that place is gone now. So even I don't know how the whole brothel scene looks like in South Korea anymore.

HK seems like. Macau has some great KTV shops and girls, but I never got a chance to experience Macau service myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by yunglean View Post
    Blue Moon in Seolleung has some hot girls. There's a weird rule here where the doors have to stay open so you just have to be okay with fucking in front of the occasional stranger walking past (no big deal since you'll never see them again imo).

Upside - sometimes a girl who is in between jobs or is free will walk past and perv on you
    Quote Originally Posted by kpopcity View Post
    Im asian so maybe its easier to get bbfs compared with if you are white or black.

S korea i love to hit up the anmas since its nothing like what we can get in Sydney. Basically you enter, pick a girl, they do this blowjob thing together where you can see other punters get serviced, like of like an orgy. Fish anma was great as well as Gain. The glass houses you have a better chance of getting bbfs like Miari

HK, usually telegram groups. Basically young girls for 600 hkd. Precovid some of the 141 walkups had some nice mainlanders as well as freelancers around temple street. Have a look on the 141 website and forum and there are girls offering special services like bbfs, lactation, filming etc. Havnt been to hk after covid so dont know what it is like recently.

Indonesia you have classic, travel hotel - 50 aud for a threesome with 2 young slim 19 year olds. If you are feeling adventurous, my fav spot is Kota Indah bars like New Sariayu, MegaAyu, Grand MTR. Basically its 10 or so bars with about 30 girls each bar with 99% bbfs - 40 aud each. If you want something upper class try Malioboro - strip club with half nude dancing, lapdances with titty sucking and frenching. Blowjobs upstairs by strippers at 200 aud each. Freelancers (indos, chinese, viets, russians, kazakhs) walking around who you can take up the room for 200-300 aud. 1001 hotel is also good if you want high class

Awesome. Thanks for the advice on HK, Indonesia and Korea bros. I will definitely visit those countries soon. Korea sounds interesting with how their punting scene works. But I'll give it a go, I love Korean girls

Wow thats very good value in Indonesia. It never crossed my mind to go there because of their recent law changes about sex before marriage. But $40-$50 AUD is better price than even Thailand. Such an eye opener !

Although I never understood the whole thing about only offering to locals. But not to foreigners. I did hear from somewhere that the girls are scared of "catching" something from the "dirty foreigners". But I thought everyone can catch something equally regardless of race or nationality lol

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have his mums number! that's how i made him

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Mate if you are sore from anal I think you are doing it wrong. Next time try and put your penis in the girls ass.. Not yours 😂
    100% agree bro. Saw her last night and we tried it again. Applied a bit of lube but this time I got her to lower her ass slightly in doggy and it was perfect. So yeah, that was the issue. My god proper anal is good. I like it now lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LuvJapPusssy View Post
    Awesome. Thanks for the advice on HK, Indonesia and Korea bros. I will definitely visit those countries soon. Korea sounds interesting with how their punting scene works. But I'll give it a go, I love Korean girls

Wow thats very good value in Indonesia. It never crossed my mind to go there because of their recent law changes about sex before marriage. But $40-$50 AUD is better price than even Thailand. Such an eye opener !

Although I never understood the whole thing about only offering to locals. But not to foreigners. I did hear from somewhere that the girls are scared of "catching" something from the "dirty foreigners". But I thought everyone can catch something equally regardless of race or nationality lol
    Yea i like korean girls too because a lot of them are tall slim and have white skin. Unfortunately, the prostitution scene there isnt as great and open as 20 years ago. From what i hear from locals most of it is via officetels. You message a pimp who gives you her room details in the officetel. Unfortunately a lot of these arent available for us non korean men.

Also right now if you are into the punting scene in Asia, i would definitely check out Vietnam. Probably the best place in Asia right now (unless you are loaded then probably Macau)

Unfortunately the glory days of punting in Mainland China is also over. It used to be really good pre 2017

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Niceguy11 View Post
    100% agree bro. Saw her last night and we tried it again. Applied a bit of lube but this time I got her to lower her ass slightly in doggy and it was perfect. So yeah, that was the issue. My god proper anal is good. I like it now lol.
    Haha nice one mate. Yeh it's good. I'm about to hit it anal with a popular WL. She has never tried it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoobender View Post
    Haha nice one mate. Yeh it's good. I'm about to hit it anal with a popular WL. She has never tried it.
    Have fun bro ! I'm sure you will have a good time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I am not sure whether it's me but this BBFS topic has really exploded and I am not sure WL are getting desperate as some business is drying up and hence offering BBFS to get that cashflow. Even hear about it happening at CBDstyle and MAC etc...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I feel like shops are still busy. there's a lot of punters in Sydney but I agree that there has been heaps of BBFS offered to the shops I've been going

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is the economy.... free bbfs if you look , only difference is what you are paying for... I would never find stormy Daniels worth a cent

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yet I would go to campsie , and enjoy my daily wage with some one for a hour or two

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by mrbeast View Post
    If anyone can DM girls they know that do BBFS, I would appreciate it - just for my safety!
    You must be joking! If you are using protection (condoms) and have sex with a woman who provides BBFS to other men, then you are safe.
    I seriously suspect you are looking for names of women who will give you BBFS. We've all heard this one before.... a few times.
    _______stay on topic and we will all enjoy the thread______________

I got BBFS the other day without even asking for it from a cute asian girl at a respected establishment. Started with a decent BJ and got me hard. Just said no to the condom when she pulled it out, and she said OK, and hopped right on. Must say it felt great in her pussy, but I did feel guilty in the days after wondering if I caught anything. Probably didn’t, but took a certain pill to reverse any damage today, so feeling a bit better about it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    in Asia BBFS is given specially for overseas punters. they won't even take out condoms

Quote Originally Posted by MrSeven View Post
    I got BBFS the other day without even asking for it from a cute asian girl at a respected establishment. Started with a decent BJ and got me hard. Just said no to the condom when she pulled it out, and she said OK, and hopped right on. Must say it felt great in her pussy, but I did feel guilty in the days after wondering if I caught anything. Probably didn’t, but took a certain pill to reverse any damage today, so feeling a bit better about it.
    What's this super duper pill 💊?? What does it prevent? And is it hard to get?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Not sure BBFS is as rampant as this thread is implying. I haven't fired a shot in anger for 12 months now but I still frequent and see some of the old crew. No condom, no sex is still the mantra. Maybe I don't know the right shops. But it is illogical to think a ML/WL would offer BB to get work. Yes maybe to keep a regular, Yes maybe to be paid a premium. BBFS is her last stop, she has no greater value. And at the end of the day if things go pear shape she may well have no job, and that means no money 😎

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Not sure BBFS is as rampant as this thread is implying. I haven't fired a shot in anger for 12 months now but I still frequent and see some of the old crew. No condom, no sex is still the mantra. Maybe I don't know the right shops. But it is illogical to think a ML/WL would offer BB to get work. Yes maybe to keep a regular, Yes maybe to be paid a premium. BBFS is her last stop, she has no greater value. And at the end of the day if things go pear shape she may well have no job, and that means no money 😎
    I have no idea if they are connected but ginza management has been scrutinising the girls service as of late, I wonder if the girls are under pressure to preform especially for regulars and instead of doing the whole routine of making us punters feel good, they take a easier path in terms of effort by offering bareback, most punters would be happy leaving with a CIP experience, not saying ginza is pushing them into doing it but girls know a guy love a CIP.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trampslikeus55 View Post
    Well, the ones I've seen recently have offered it as an extra in the room. So it's not like they're doing it to get business, they're doing it to make more money out of the business they're already getting.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by JJBlows View Post
    I have no idea if they are connected but ginza management has been scrutinising the girls service as of late, I wonder if the girls are under pressure to preform especially for regulars and instead of doing the whole routine of making us punters feel good, they take a easier path in terms of effort by offering bareback, most punters would be happy leaving with a CIP experience, not saying ginza is pushing them into doing it but girls know a guy love a CIP.
    I don't think you what to go anywhere near that scenario. Happy to be corrected, but that would have them in breach of licence premises. Not happening 👍

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Well, the ones I've seen recently have offered it as an extra in the room. So it's not like they're doing it to get business, they're doing it to make more money out of the business they're already getting.
    As I commented. They are getting a premium for the task. They would also be comfortable with the punter and be trusting their instincts. And if your are partaking, I hope your instincts are working also 👍

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast