Thread: Which is the best massage shop in Chatswood

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Which is the best massage shop in Chatswood

I have plans to be in Chatswood this Friday. I'd like to get a massage with NHJ from a slim and attractive girl. Ideally, a shop that has showers in the rooms.
    Any recommendations, thanks. Please name the place so I can google it and find its street address.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I don't recall any of the Chatswood massage shops having a shower in the room.
    Try this shop for young attractive Thai girls

https://phoenixchatswoodmassage.com.au/

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Baby Member(留言版初哥) Charles Darwin's Avatar
    There's a bunch of Chatswood shops with a shower.

Mali Mali 3/6 Help St
    Bodycare 200/1 Katherine St (enter from Thomas St)
    Spectra Studio 24 Oscar St
    Chatswood Oriental Health 29a Oscar St (hand shower only - ask)
    Moments of Peace 55/47 Neridah St

Attractive girls, NHJ (and more) available in all these.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks @Backdraft69 and @Charles Darwin

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Spectra Studio, good memories. Vietnamese Alice used to work there and I used to visit her on Saturdays. She moved to Artarmon and now she moved out west to open a shop and does not do massage anymore.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charles Darwin View Post
    There's a bunch of Chatswood shops with a shower.
    Mali Mali 3/6 Help St
    Is Mali Mali any good nowadays? I went there years ago and it was complete rubbish! Girl didn't even want to get her kit off (for any tip).

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    What shop out west bro?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by L123456 View Post
    What shop out west bro?
    Saigon Princess I believe

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Thumbs up 24 oscar St Shatswood - Spectra Massage

I recently went to 24 Oscar St Shatswood - Spectra Massage. Have been here several times over the years. Used to have decent service but its no longer a thai massage. Its run by chinese and has some vietnamese in there. Nobody really speaks much english, but to be expected. Was greeted by a woman named Dina and told to head upstairs to room #1. I paid for 30 mins. The massgae for the first 20 mins was weak and not relaxing. Dina tells me she does regular massage most days and works at Spectra so she can give HJ's. I notice there's 10 minutes remaining. She asks me to turn over. Dina is still wearing yoga pants and fully dressed. She says, "for $50 I can get a Handjob". I accept. She takes off her top only, and leaves her pants on. Won't let me touch boobs or butt. She proceeds to thump my meat like she's making dough for a pizza. It's the beginning of the Hindenburg of massages. It's a tragedy unfolding. Whacking, slapping, greased up with lube, going thru the motions, with no hint if any arousal or attempt to make it a sexy interaction. We are now 25 minutes into my 30 minutes massage. She says for another $100 she'll get undressed and let me touch. But I also have to pay for more time, so that's another $45 on top of the $100, plus I've already paid $95 at this point. I don't want to throw good money after bad money, so im thinking it's a dead end. She's rambling on repeatedly about the fees they charge and what i can get.

As Dina is rambling on so much and I haven't even said anything to encourage conversation beyond wanting to actually get a HJ, she's got the attention of a co-worker in the room next door. The co-worker starts calling out from outside the door to the room and talking to Dina through the closed door. Dina says, "oh we have to be quiet for the other customers". Well, no shot Sherlock! It's now 30 minutes in and as far as Dina is concerned she's done a great job and wants her $50 tip, knowing full well I didn't get hard, she didn't make an effort, she actively stopped me touching her, and spent no less than 4 minutes.rambling on about prices, while trying to jerk me off. And in the process, not only did a shit job IMO, she also pissed off the customer in the next room and the girl working on him.

I said to Dina, "If I pay you this $50 for that pathetic 4 minute attempt at a HJ, then im sharing my experience online". Dina demanded I pay the $50, so I did. Here is my review of Spectra massage at 24 Oscar St Chatswood.

Don't go there. It's a waste of time, money, and the girls are not interested in customer service or giving you the basics of a good time. I've had much better experiences at the Thai places in chatswood and even north star nearby. I will never go back to 24 Oscar St Spectra. It's a wasted experience and they don't care if you don't like listening to them talk about how much they want to charge to give you more of their shit service. I went to artarmon after I left here and spent an hour in another shop where I was happily looked after. Forget about 24 Oscar St.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Backdraft69 View Post
    I don't recall any of the Chatswood massage shops having a shower in the room.
    Try this shop for young attractive Thai girls

https://phoenixchatswoodmassage.com.au/
    I popped my head into both places at Katherine St the other week, as Chatswood would be a convenient place for me to go. Neither shop had anything I'd remotely describe as young and attractive. I appreciate rosters can change on a daily basis, but that visit didn't fill me with confidence.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I checked out Phoenix Chatswood once sometime last year and didn't have a good experience. A young thai "girl" whom I honestly suspected was a ladyboy. No chest, refused to take pants off and had the croakiest, deep voice. Pt.2 was on offer but I refused.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Chatswood is a shit show these days. Don’t even bother. Drive up to Artarmon and it’s better, well slightly. Ryde is probably the best near Chatswood.