Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Woods23 aka RogerYou aka Danny801

Banned

Woods23 aka RogerYou aka Danny801

And possibly MichaelA2 as well.

One person, multiple accounts.

Typical "Wu Mao" 50 cent style trolling. Trying too hard to make an impression of multiple persons ganging up on other users to prove a point.

You don't scare anyone.

I don't mind getting banned as I stopped posting or reading ARs in this forum, however it is funny that people with no life, no money to afford punting (and probably ugly as well) to have lots of time logging in and out of several accounts to gang up on people.

You want to know how I know? I've put a cyber criminal behind bars once for blackmailing to spread my personal info and bullying through multiple usernames online. You're lucky I don't have a personal beef with you but people should know that you're a wanker.

Once people read this, they can't unread it. People will know that the usernames I've mentioned are not to be trusted. You can try and cast doubt on this thread but it won't be easy.

I hope you find a life worth living. Sorry for calling you out like this.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It’s pretty rare that I might underestimate someone but mate wow you are an even bigger ass clown than initially suspected 🤣🤣🤣🤣

How old are you 12? Posting from mums basement, does ma make you sandwiches for lunch?

What a way to embarrass one’s self, thanks for posting, everyone needs a good laugh to start the weekend.

Mods can we keep this thread for the weekend at least 😆

If you’re a wannabe forum detective, don’t give up your day job, you can’t be more wrong with your assumptions. If you think your AR is a bible that no one is allowed to say anything differently, spare a thought for rooter and other AR writers, almost all ARs have replies to the contrary, luckily no one has started a thread to attack those with different views yet.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

this is hilarious! Oh my.......

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Lol, only just had a look at the updates in the thread that set this off.

There was a bit of tension there a few days ago, but whoa, this is some crazy stuff.

I get the feeling that OP is one hell of a paranoid individual. I'd posted a harmless account about my own abstinence from punting on a separate thread, for some reason he took it as a personal attack on him. Fucking weird guy...

As I've been discussing privately with other bros on this forum, the people who come here can sometimes be really bottom of the barrel stuff.

Sometimes, even those that started out alright eventually turn into crazies right before our eyes. Like, you literally see them mentally meltdown in their posts as they progress.

Who knows what's going on in their lives... Kinda tragic really.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What thread is this so I can go and see the public meltdown?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastdance View Post
    What thread is this so I can go and see the public meltdown?
    Don't think you have access to it yet, it's in the private massage forum. Here's the link anyway:
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ld-5-Star-shop

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol, only just had a look at the updates in the thread that set this off.

There was a bit of tension there a few days ago, but whoa, this is some crazy stuff.

I get the feeling that OP is one hell of a paranoid individual. I'd posted a harmless account about my own abstinence from punting on a separate thread, for some reason he took it as a personal attack on him. Fucking weird guy...

As I've been discussing privately with other bros on this forum, the people who come here can sometimes be really bottom of the barrel stuff.

Sometimes, even those that started out alright eventually turn into crazies right before our eyes. Like, you literally see them mentally meltdown in their posts as they progress.

I'm scared that there's a guy like this who punts regularly, coming into contact with some women who may be vulnerable...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    JJ - hate to burst your bubble but if this is a example of your cyber skills, I suspect you might have put the wrong guy behind bars! A number of us here know Woods and as Wilisno said, you can’t be more wrong.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post

One classic example is Warwick1.

He must have a very unhappy life.

Banned
    I don't know Rogeryou well.

But I have a few exhanges of private messages with him quite sometimes ago.

He seems like a friendly and helpful guy always willing to share infos with me. Only thing is I don't have the means to punt as frequently and widely as him.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Now I really wish to get access to that private thread. Missing out 😔

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Lol the OP is one post away from doing a justcruisin and inviting Roger and woods to a lunch at the central coast and showing off his sugar babe.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    This is a better stoush than warwick v sibon

I have to ask jj...if you do invite them to the central coast for lunch, can I tag along? This is a show I don't want to miss
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by StartedAgain View Post
    Hey John,

Good on ya, i think alot people on the forums have caught on to the trolls that exist on here (not calling out the people listed above... except maybe rogeryou that cunts a tool, just more saying trolls in general)
    But... do not feed the trolls.
    The trolls only want one thing and youre giving it to them. Call them out, and let it be, evict them from that apartment in your mind or the trolls win. Good luck.

Also Grats on winning the heavy weight championship.
    I have to say I am annoyed that I am not collecting cash off these guys, rent free in their heads. Maybe I did fuck your mum who knows. But in a way do like having fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Lol the OP is one post away from doing a justcruisin and inviting Roger and woods to a lunch at the central coast and showing off his sugar babe.
    Bro I am way too up myself for the central coast, if it’s not fine dinning or at least Omakase in the CBD I won’t be accepting 🤣 if he needs me to sort of his SB I need pics first.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Haha that's gold.
    That was hall of fame level dumbassery from justcruisin.

Yeah I think OP here might need to adjust the radar a bit...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I don’t think you guys are giving JJ enough credit. Don’t forget he once put a cyber criminal behind bars for blackmail and bullying

Quote Originally Posted by quackm2002 View Post
    I don’t think you guys are giving JJ enough credit. Don’t forget he once put a cyber criminal behind bars for blackmail and bullying
    Looks like Woods is being cyber bullied, so how does it work ?
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Well I have met some of the guys the OP has referenced and I can confirm that they most definitely are different people, not even the same nationalities. By the way, how are you lads? I haven't seen you for a while and we should catch up again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Magictits8 View Post
    Now I really wish to get access to that private thread. Missing out 😔
    Same here, only few more and then I can get the full details

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast