Thread: Fire and Ice... the wrong way

Senior Member(無間使者)

Fire and Ice... the wrong way

I've recently discovered an unappealing 'routine' in a massage shop. It's the application of alcohol based hand sanitiser to your member, followed by a hot towel.

Not sure why on earth a ML would want to do this.. maybe it does clean well? maybe they think it lessens the chance of STD transmission?

Personally, I think a baby wipe is safe, cheap, and effective, but a shower is probably the best solution.

I was wondering if perhaps there exists a liquid product that is safe and effective for cleaning members?

(me thinks nothing of this sort prevents STDs... but maybe makes fellatio less unpleasant)

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Honey is widely known for it’s antibacterial properties. Just take a jar of Capilano with you and dip it in before any extras begin.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skip07 View Post
    Honey is widely known for it’s antibacterial properties. Just take a jar of Capilano with you and dip it in before any extras begin.
    gee whiz, i look like a bear already, the honey pot is too much

bear.jpg

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post
    I've recently discovered an unappealing 'routine' in a massage shop. It's the application of alcohol based hand sanitiser to your member, followed by a hot towel.

Not sure why on earth a ML would want to do this.. maybe it does clean well? maybe they think it lessens the chance of STD transmission?

Personally, I think a baby wipe is safe, cheap, and effective, but a shower is probably the best solution.

I was wondering if perhaps there exists a liquid product that is safe and effective for cleaning members?

(me thinks nothing of this sort prevents STDs... but maybe makes fellatio less unpleasant)
    I know a couple of clean freaks.
    They’re awesome but the cleaning process is epic.
    I’m all for safe practice……their routines should be adopted by bio-security Australia…..lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    some sex shops sell crystal sugar, like castor sugar, only pink in colour. sprinkle it on your member and during the bj, it will taste sweet and keep her going on and on.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr Grafton Everest View Post

Or maybe some punters just have poor hygiene and their dicks smell like pasta sauce that's been left out in the sun for a couple of days. I would guess an industrial strength sanitizer of some sort would be required.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Classic….. u pay extra for that fine service

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i would have thought the ML might have to give a discount for a taste of dick cheese..

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have a funny story for you. Years ago with a legendary ML ( sofia) I took along a some tiger balm to apply to a sore shoulder. Which was duly applied. Subsequently on the flip, there was still tiger balm on her hands. despite the very hot burning sensation I was still able to get there. Ha ha

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Recently, I saw a girl, she's a cut above the rest in most ways however I was suprised when... she applied sanitiser to her genitals at session end then gasped and let out such a cute squeal! She seemed so pleased with herself after. We didn't discuss it. I shouldn't be discussing it here either. She's hot and you might find her unique aswell.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have had the fire and ice of a lady having hot tea, sucking my cock then ice cubes and repeating the process... Very nice

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by funinqld View Post
    I have had the fire and ice of a lady having hot tea, sucking my cock then ice cubes and repeating the process... Very nice
    Yes I've had that as well, very enjoyable

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleekgeek View Post
    Recently, I saw a girl, she's a cut above the rest in most ways however I was suprised when... she applied sanitiser to her genitals at session end then gasped and let out such a cute squeal! She seemed so pleased with herself after. We didn't discuss it. I shouldn't be discussing it here either. She's hot and you might find her unique aswell.
    hand sanitizer is actually toxic and not for internal use. if it was, doctors would already be using it

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by NathanA View Post
    hand sanitizer is actually toxic and not for internal use. if it was, doctors would already be using it
    i've heard of people feeling out of breath after accidentally ingesting hand sanitiser.