Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anna - Amazing!

Anna - Amazing!

12 June 2012

Prologue :

After pleasant experience with Yoyo the day before, I'd never thought of having another punt the day after... But I calculated that there's still extra budget for the week, so yeah... "fuck 'them' " . Called Sophie to ask the available girls, and apparently at that moment there were only two girls available, Anna and Chanel. As I had 2 sessions with Chanel, and I haven't have the pleasure of spending time with Anna, I quickly booked Anna for an hour... Off I go to Taren Point.

On the Scene :

Arrived at the place, greeted by Sophie, and taken straight away to the room (Sophie's quite familiar of me already). When I was taking quick shower, the magnificent creature showed up... Anna introduced herself, and it just comforted me enough that we both can communicate without problem, given that her being Australia-born.. Petite build (IMO), and lovely lips, in matter of seconds the boner just appeared .. Though I wasn't so confident that I can even climax on the session.

Cutting short to the foreplay, we cuddled a bit, while chatting and touching each other... Then she jumped straight to BBBJ (OMGOMGOMG), I can't say the best, but it's just amazing on the same level! I asked her whether I can take the lead or not, and she agreed. A bit munching all over her body, and ended up with DATY (yum yum).. Moving to 69, her moaning got really erotic, and it turned me on so much. 5 minutes into 'chomping each other'-position, we proceeded to WoT! Her dirty talks were excellent! She just knows how to flip the switch of me. 10 minutes of wild-mustang-riding, she asked me to do doggy, then finishing the first spurt while on mish. Round one ended.

Looking at the clock, I supposed to have only 20 minutes left, but I asked her to spend some time cuddling with me (she's just tooo sweeeet ). After a bit consideration on my mind, I extended my session for another hour. After the sweet cuddling, we moved to second round with BBBJ (oh my god! she re-constructed my boner in matter of seconds). Having hard enough wood to be ridden, she moved to reverse cowgirl (which to my surprise, I was thinking the same position, she said "maybe we both sync well, hehe" )... Nothing much here, just knob stirring and mixing ...

Afterwards, we did some variation like side-to-side penetration (I am not sure what it's called), and scissor position... Oh yeah, and she took out her toy! It just added so much fun to our time... She came while I was doing doggy for the second time, having vibrating egg on her clit (woohooo). I kept going on mish, and she tried to hold back her second climax (and she succeeded ). I came for the second time, and again, back to cuddle her ...

A bit of talking after, while still touching and kissing.. I helped her coming for the second time with fingering (the twitch of her pussy was just so irresistible)... She collapsed due to the orgasm

Finally, the last round... Nothing differ, except for more doggy and vibrating egg action, and I came for the last time.

Epilogue :

Leaving the place, I thanked Sophie as usual (the session was awesome), and she asked me to write a report if I could (which is what I'm doing now). And driving back home with awesomely weakened legs (and the third leg being totally milked dry).

Review :
    Body : 10/10 (very smooth skin. Petite (my preference). And synced fuck between us)
    Attitude : 11/10 (tremendously friendly, very open, nice communication skills)
    Service : (put three digits number here)/10 (enough said from the story above )
    Pocket damage : $300 (2 hours) + $20 tip

Value for money? Absolutely!
    Chance of returning? "I'll be back" (Terminator style)

will have a go ,...thanx for the ar bro

Once again, YMMV bro
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Anna is truly one of the most remarkable and sexy babes at 64. Her English is fluent so it is easy to communicate with her. very bubbly and outgoing.

last time I met a Vietnamese chick like her was in Macau 2 years ago. OMG

Dude 2 punts in 2 days wow!

thanks for the report. I think next time I will keep her in mind. cheers!

Awesome review dude! So detailed deems like i was there. Will need to see anna now!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    Brother Dude and Commander , you guys are beauty.
    Definitely my eyes and ears of 64.

Keep this up with most reports!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelmate View Post
    Brother Dude and Commander , you guys are beauty.
    Definitely my eyes and ears of 64.

Keep this up with most reports!
    Travelmate, I dont know what you are on about. I go to other parlours besides 64 - 533 Willoughby, Pymble House, 5 star, SWL, 127 and as well as caucasian parlours like Stiletto, LPA.

if it is the eyes and ears of 64 - you obviously are mistaken - the honour goes to LittleWonder or ilovefs. I do not live in the area of 64 - I just am a big fan of Sammy and Eva.

Quote Originally Posted by CommanderM View Post
    Travelmate, I dont know what you are on about. I go to other parlours besides 64 - 533 Willoughby, Pymble House, 5 star, SWL, 127 and as well as caucasian parlours like Stiletto, LPA.

if it is the eyes and ears of 64 - you obviously are mistaken - the honour goes to LittleWonder or ilovefs. I do not live in the area of 64 - I just am a big fan of Sammy and Eva.
    A bit late reply, but I'm quite imterested in seeing Sammy for next time (currently overseas). Any words from bro CommanderM regarding the girl? Cheers!
    "Vidi, Vici, Veni"
    "I saw, I conquered, I came"

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Make sure if you go to see Sammy you might want to book, especially first thing in the morning as Littlewonder often has 2 hours with her. He was the reason I had so much trouble booking time to see her!

99 Premium Member (特級會員) Littlewonder's Avatar
    Sammy is on holidays this week should be back next week.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    What on earth will you do with your free time this week. Ha Ha.

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefs View Post
    What on earth will you do with your free time this week. Ha Ha.
    I might let the bank account recover or I could try someone differenent depends on how horny I get? HA HA HA

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude View Post
    A bit late reply, but I'm quite imterested in seeing Sammy for next time (currently overseas). Any words from bro CommanderM regarding the girl? Cheers!
    Sammy is definitely a hottie. That face and mermerising eyes. I would say that her face is soo cute. you just want to make love to her always. I am sure LW would agree she is a sweetie. then those tits and legs. omg...

LW - can we clone her? lol

maybe call her femmebot?

I have enough trouble with one of her couldn't handle a clone as well. HA HA HA

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I love girls with a little bit of love handle like anna

Dinner at home is pretty much very similar build, smaller tits but heck, i'd trade the sex drive with this one!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) Travelmate's Avatar
    fluent love making ......
    can't be missed ...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    i tried anna over the weekend. actually i was in the mood for a double so was given anna and betty. the session was ok, but betty was uncomfortable with the pairing. it was my first time seeing anna, and as soon as she was in the room, i immediately thought i shouldve just had her only. she is very kind, caring, a lot of gfe. i found that i bonded with her more than betty. but that's what happens in doubles. so next time i'll just go with anna alone

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I have tried CiCi many times, she is aewsome, will see Anna in the coming future, the only thing is her roaster is on Sunday, but i cannot sneak out....

Shop Owner
    Anna also works Tuesdays silverfox1985

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yip i tried her and she is amazing!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast