Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asian Lu wow what an amazing experience. DFK galore

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

Asian Lu wow what an amazing experience. DFK galore

So I've seen two ARs already on her and I was genuinely curious about her. Coupled with the fact that she doesn't work too much and is hard to book (only via wechat) that got me curious. Decided to bite the bullet and booked her in for 1 hour. Note she's not cheap at $450 per hour but was really keen to try.

Booked her in and rocked up at the Rhodes apartment. She buzzed me up and first impressions was she's indeed pretty. She's really tall, has nice natural C cup breasts. Nice long legs. She's a bit curvy but not fat and has a really pretty face and really long hair. She's got a little tuff of hair down before but overall pussy is very beautiful and she speaks amazing English.

We sat down at her couch, hugged and just had a quick chat. Paid the damage and went to have a quick wash. I didn't want her to join me cause I wanted her to wear her lingerie. Quickly washed and had some mouth wash and walked out into the room. She greeted me with a nice black see through negligee. We hugged and it was straight into intense passionate DFK. The kissing felt like kissing your GF. None of that fake stick your tongue out shit. I fucking loved it. I'm a huge DFK fan so this session has already exceeded my expectations.

Onto the bed and she came up for some more passionate kissing. We were hugging, caressing each other and just had our mouths locked like a space ship docking at the international space station. She moves to my nipples and gives a quick cat bath before moving down to my balls. The BBBJ was good and she had really pretty long hair which kinda draped all over my body.

She'd periodically come up for some more DFK before going down at my balls. It felt super sensual and fucking hot. After a while she came up and lied next to me as we hugged and locked lips again for a good 5 minutes. I fucking love kissing and her DFK was amazing. It was passionate and sensual. Periodically whilst we kissed we would rub our noses together. It genuinely felt like a GF and BF kissing.

After a while, we dommed up and fucked CG first. She didn't use any lube except her spit and in she went. Very tight pussy. I was feeling her tits as she bopped up and down. Coming down for some more DFK as we fucked. I loved playing with her gorgeous nipples which gets hard as I flick them.

Switched to mish and locked lips again as I pumped away and then I knew I had to finish in doggy. She got us to switch around and face the mirror and I literally could not last any longer. Pumped hard and fast before I finally blew in the dom.

We cleaned up and cuddled. She was feeling all over my body as we talked and kissed. It eventually naturally flowed into more DFK and I was hard again. More BBBJ before she went to get a dom and we fucked a bit more CG. Knew I wasn't going to cum that quickly a second time I again got her to cat bath me and DFK whilst I wanked to a finish. After I blew we kissed a bit more before she joined me in the shower and we washed up.

Had another quick chat whilst getting dressed and with a hug and a kiss I was out the door. Man it was awesome. The DFK alone warrants the $450 but she is one sexy lass.

She doesn't seem to work much and posts her availabilities on wechat. She also seems selective with who she sees but if you guys are lucky then fucking give it a try.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thanks for the AR, I haven't been lucky in getting in touch with her, is she very selective? Does anyone know if she sees Asian customers only?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Doesn’t see middle eastern, Indian and African. Great AR Meng, I look forward to catching up with Lu!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    What's her wechat id?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    gdk26070
    WeChat ID

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpav View Post
    gdk26070
    WeChat ID
    Thanks for the info

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Bro Meng, I thought her name was IU, not Lu. She's named herself after the K-pop star:
    IU https://g.co/kgs/WYrrdP

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by gpav View Post
    Doesn’t see middle eastern, Indian and African. Great AR Meng, I look forward to catching up with Lu!
    Thanks for the intel, I'll keep trying then.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Bro Meng, I thought her name was IU, not Lu. She's named herself after the K-pop star:
    To be honest I never asked what her name was lol. I just copied the name from the last AR. Her WeChat display name was iuiu (with a pizza emoji) lol.

I've been eyeing her WeChat updates for a while. She works very sporadically and I use to never be able to get out timetables to align but last week was perfect.

Banned
    I like Korean drama , I've seen My Mister and Hotel Del Luna, she is a cutie.......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR, i have also tried. She is very tight, she is very accommodating and doesn't do rush service which i liked about her but i had better experiences with Japanese ml/wl for cheaper.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    I like Korean drama , I've seen My Mister and Hotel Del Luna, she is a cutie.......
    I've been meaning to try k-dramas for a while. Never could get into any of them apart from Squid Game (don't think that qualifies??).

One thing that always put me off was the amount of make-up they put on their actors. So much make-up on them, especially on the men!

Banned
    I've been meaning to try k-dramas for a while. Never could get into any of them apart from Squid Game (don't think that qualifies??).

One thing that always put me off was the amount of make-up they put on their actors. So much make-up on them, especially on the men!
    The men always look so pale thin and effeminate, then again I don't watch it for the men........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR Meng! I’m glad that you could finally see her. My experience was amazing too.
    Whilst I was getting ready in her bathroom she yelled out ‘use the listerine, I will be kissing you!’ Fair deal I thought lol.
    One difference was that I opted for 69 and got her quite moist. Don’t always do that but everything about her was just so perfect. I also ended up building up to a grand finale in doggy watching her face in the mirror. She is tight indeed.
    We chatted quite a bit and I do think she is selective with her work, so lucky me.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Iu (as in Eye You) is an absolute gem. I haven't had a chance to go back because, well, the stars just aren't aligning for me at the moment. I'm going to need to book in with her soon because I just need an escape from reality and that time aren't with her is like a little Sanctuary. I'm glad a lot of you boys are getting to try and see for yourself, but worried when I go to book there'll be no time for me!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Love it … “use the listerine”.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    The men always look so pale thin and effeminate, then again I don't watch it for the men........
    From what I've heard most Korean guys are big on skincare, every time I see that perfect pale baby skin in K-drama makes me self-conscious about my old-ass sunburnt wrinkly red skin...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nice AR, thanks for sharing. Still haven't had any luck getting a response from her

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    From what I've heard most Korean guys are big on skincare, every time I see that perfect pale baby skin in K-drama makes me self-conscious about my old-ass sunburnt wrinkly red skin...
    Sort of. I lived in Korea for over a decade and it is a certain type of lad. They are called "flower men" because of the old drama " Boys Before Flowers". Your average Korean bloke might moisturise sometimes (when their wife nags them), but the actors in dramas are average Korean blokes!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by MegaMonger View Post
    Sort of. I lived in Korea for over a decade and it is a certain type of lad. They are called "flower men" because of the old drama " Boys Before Flowers". Your average Korean bloke might moisturise sometimes (when their wife nags them), but the actors in dramas are average Korean blokes!
    Hm...interesting, maybe I should start moisturising as well lol

I once heard from a Korean WL that some of his male friends in Korea do the 6-step skin care routine lol, I ain't got the time for that haha, but I think the actors are under heavy make-up as well + filters.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast