Thread: Blue Moon Eastwood - Hidden Gem Suki

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Blue Moon Eastwood - Hidden Gem Suki

Newbie posting 1st AR.

We are all looking for that one hidden Gem who gives a great massage and good value extras, as well as looks pretty and friendly. We usually keep the best to ourselves.

However, I decided that due to changing personal circumstances I'm giving up punting and decided to publish this secret I've kept for a long time in the hope some other punters can make up for the business she's about to lose. She is my best kept secret.

Name: Suki
    Background: Chinese

Suki has a very pretty face. I've checked out some of the girls punters thought were pretty or acceptable...and i know beauty is in the eye of the beer holder... But they don't hold a candle to Suki. She's way prettier than, say, a Bobo from 187 hornsby. Suki is very pretty and has a friendly mature look.

Personality is very friendly.

Body is slim - perhaps just a tiny extra weight - not yet reaching curvy. Some ppl here say curvy and when i see the girl i consider them tubby. My scale is Slim < curvy < tubby fat < obese

Cup size B. Height around 158cm

Her massage is legit. She really gets into those tight muscles and can work on them.

I have had part 2 CBJ and part 3. I'm not sure if she will openly offer part 3 to everyone but for 30mins all up was $150.

Ymmv

There is a other MILF in the shop who has an amazingly hot body but pity about the face. I think someone else has reviewed her.

She works there wed and sun. Tues/thurs she works opposite side of the railway line. It's the one on the 1st floor above Subway sandwiches. That place has less privacy so i recommend Blue Moon (both have same owner).

Please treat her well.
    Last edited by Scherwing; 07-05-2023 at 10:47 PM. Reason: Added cup size

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I've seen her a couple times and her massage is really really bad, extra's were average as well so YMMV here.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I went to this place a few time after Amy's shop belly up in Hornsby as she was working here on and off. Then also Jessica was here for a short time. TBH may be bad habits get passed around and those two weren't so spectacular anymore and tried one or two of the others girls also soso. Just another shop ask for an arm and leg for a erage services. The owner also own the shop goes updtairs opposite the library. Two spots that I would avoid.