Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 28 Vincent St, Marrickville

Phone : 0434 444639

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $80 for 30min

Extras Cost : $20 for BBBJ

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, DATY, cowgirl, doggie, mish

Size/shape : Quite pretty, curvy figure, C-cups, trimmed bush

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good session but tips make it more expensive than some similar local competition

My experience/comments : Thought I’d pop in here again and was met by Sophie who showed me into the front room.

We had our mutual grope while she called Fifi – “New young girl, very good”. Fifi arrived and I asked whether she did “Suck, no condom” and Sophie started suggesting I pay a tip.

(Whilst this is a cheap shop, I’ve noticed on recent visits that more and more they are asking for tips for basic “extras” – a $20 tip for a BBBJ makes it $100 for 30min which is much more than at 47 and 143 (where I’ve never been asked for a tip for BBBJ) and the same price as 46.)

Fifi looked good. She is reasonably pretty and was well-presented with nice make-up and false eyelashes. She was wearing a black nightie, hinting at a good rack, and was immediately friendly and touchy-feely so I paid Sophie and stripped while Fifi got her stuff.

She stripped as I dried myself. She has a curvy figure (just a couple of surplus kgs) with nice, natural C-cups and a trimmed bush.

Onto the bed and she knelt over me for a catbath while stroking my cock.

She then moved down to kiss my groin and balls before working her way up my shaft.

As expected, she asked for a tip for the BBBJ. I suggested $20 if it included CIM but she said that would be $50 which I refused and chose just the BBBJ.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, plenty of saliva, good use of her hands and lovely eye-contact with just a few tissue-breaks.

I asked for some 69 but at first she refused, saying she would cum and then be too tired for work. I managed to persuade her to lie down for some DATY and she immediately was moaning and twitching (no FIV was allowed) but she pushed my head away before she came so I lay down for some more BJ.

I soon had to suggest that we fuck and she dressed me, applied some lube and she mounted me for some cowgirl.

This was good as she rode me passionately and I was able to play with her tits.

Fifi then asked that I fuck her so I suggested some doggie and stood by the bed.

This, too, was good as she was at just the right height and she stretched her hand back between her legs to caress my balls (but no FIA was allowed).

I could have quickly cum like that but I slowed down a couple of times before asking her to lie down for some mish.

Fifi held her legs in the air and was getting loud and talking dirty so it wasn’t long before I came.

As she tidied me up Fifi said she was from Beijing and has been in Australia for several years. It was only her second week at 28 and didn’t yet know which day she would be working but it seems likely to be at weekends. She said she also worked (or had worked) at 67a Villawood, again as Fifi.

As I departed Sophie came along for some feedback.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Do they have a wechat? How are the girls there, more mature and experienced?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What is the WeChat user name?