Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Busty Hairdresser in Sydney

Senior Member(無間使者)

Busty Hairdresser in Sydney

Hi
    Not punt related but was wondering if there is any hairdressers in Sydney that wear skimpy outfits for the boys or any busty girls that rub up on you a bit?
    Not looking for anything sexual but more just that bit of tease where you start to think maybe something more could happen or just a great view while getting your hair cut.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At that point sounds like a punt but you're getting a haircut with it plus blue balls to boot.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Feels like this is just going to spin up another thread about the naked barber and how everyone on this forum has fucked her once and never again.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Can't say I've heard of a service like this cause it would sure as hell get a riot going for doing this in a public space.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Nice topic, OP. I love hairdressers.

Not saying that they are easy, but they have all the qualities I'd look for. Fashionable, pleasing to the eyes because of their line of work, yet usually not too rich to be beyond most people's reach. They are a good choice if you're looking for a partner, I reckon.

Unfortunately haven't spotted any busty ones lately. Or I may have overlooked them because I only go for leggy girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There was a hairdressing salon on Willoughby Road, Crows Nest, many years ago which I went to over a 3 year period. They had a hairdresser that fits your description. Nice face, slim body and big firm boobs. She knew what she was bringing to the table and she often gave customers a neck rub at the end of their haircut after they had a shampoo. I was lucky many times when she pushed her bust into my shoulders. When she finished my cut, I always walked over to the Upmarket Bathhouse. This was in the early 1990s when the Bathhouse had western girls and lots of fun was had. Memories....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Some of us older uns might remember the old "Stallions Stables" mens hair salons atleast 45 years ago. There was a chain of them. The hairdressers were female and haircuts were done topless.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    Some of us older uns might remember the old "Stallions Stables" mens hair salons atleast 45 years ago. There was a chain of them. The hairdressers were female and haircuts were done topless.
    If you want to go that far back @CharlieM, (well, not 45 years ago), I remember the topless bars in North Sydney when there was a strip of terrace houses on Arthur Street facing the expressway. It was totally normal to go after work with workmates and drink at the bar, served by topless barmaids. Those good old days aren't possible today. Instead, society is busy with how transwomen identify as women and compete and win in women's sports, and demand to use female toilets armed with their penises.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Sounds like an expensive haircut! 😀

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I seem to remember something on Gardiners Rd @ Mascot, a barber with a massage as well, north side west of botany rd.
    was mentioned here sometime ago.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Now THIS is a barber shop id visit!!

https://9jabasik.com/2023/03/27/if-i...r-bwest-video/

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    45 years is a bit too far back for me, lol... Can't remember myself ever wanting to have a mullet that's for sure!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    A more recent on was Hotcuts in Sydney.
    Maybe you could find a private girl like this one is Perth
    https://m.locanto.com.au/perth/ID_54...-Haircuts.html

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hairdresser, no, but I do know a very hot, busty nail artist, and also an extremely hot eyebrow/ cosmetic tattoo girl as well... neither much use here..

A lot of ml were training to be or previously were hairdressers, surely they're around somewhere.

Try Eastwood, Chatswood, Strathfield for starters..

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    In China, many massage/sex shops trade under the guise of being hair salons.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah...South Korea as well. Mostly older ladies...but the barber pole spins in a different direction so you know what you are getting!

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    A few years back there was a busty part time MILF ML at Station St Marrickville whose regular job was a hairdresser in Hornsby (but she wouldn't give me the location). So I couldn't get a hand job and head job at the same time.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    If you have tiktok just look up decompressionXO and watch her wash her customer's hair. Then close your eyes and wish you were in vietnam sitting in that chair. Lol

[Edit: i went back and watched all the videos. I can't tell which is my favourite! Maybe the aqua dress one?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I just remembered pre covid i used to get my hair cut in the city at Lamp hair salon in castlereigh st. The girls there were very cute. I don't recall them being busty but they used to do head massage and wash only. If you want some eye candy they could be worth a shot. I don't know if the same girls work there though.

I think there's rnt above if i'm not mistaken as a bonus. Never been there though (my policy is don't punt in the city)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Scherwing View Post
    I just remembered pre covid i used to get my hair cut in the city at Lamp hair salon in castlereigh st. The girls there were very cute. I don't recall them being busty but they used to do head massage and wash only. If you want some eye candy they could be worth a shot. I don't know if the same girls work there though.

I think there's rnt above if i'm not mistaken as a bonus. Never been there though (my policy is don't punt in the city)
    Did you mean Lamp Japanese hair salon on 199 Clarence St? Are there two salons by the same name?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast