Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Face Fuck?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    might give charlotte a go and try my first private

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yeah I don't know how comfortable I am with it eitehr

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A couple of years ago there was a girl who operated out of a flat at Wahroonga and advertised blow-and-go for $100.
    I texted her and asked did she offer that service BB CIM and she replied yes, for $150.
    So I visited. She was late 20's, quite attractive Aussie girl and she allowed fully nude 69 then finished with a kneeling face fuck.
    When she'd sucked me dry she tilted her head back and swallowed!
    As we dressed she commented that she hadn't done BBBJ CIMS for a long time, but when seeing my text thought, oh well, why not?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosaj10 View Post
    might give charlotte a go and try my first private
    have you tried her yet how is she

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Any updates on this topic? would like to know

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Ella Delacroix can do a full on face fuck if you're willing to pay that much.
    She lay on her back and hung her head over the edge of the bed and basically invited me to go for it.
    Fucked her throat for a good 10minutes, hard and came deep in her throat. There were some points at which I grazed my dick on her teeth a little, which was very uncomfortable, but all in all, I would assume it's very rare for a girl to be able to take a facefucking that hard. Her face was an absolute mess with spit and cum afterwards.
    She's expensive though.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by nitchle View Post
    Ella Delacroix can do a full on face fuck if you're willing to pay that much.
    She lay on her back and hung her head over the edge of the bed and basically invited me to go for it.
    Fucked her throat for a good 10minutes, hard and came deep in her throat. There were some points at which I grazed my dick on her teeth a little, which was very uncomfortable, but all in all, I would assume it's very rare for a girl to be able to take a facefucking that hard. Her face was an absolute mess with spit and cum afterwards.
    She's expensive though.
    Lucky man! shes a weapon, but ye a bit expensive for me.
    Still good to know
    Thanks for the feedback

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12