Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are punters are struggling to punt?

Banned

Are punters are struggling to punt?

We've read about posts mentioning massage shops are struggling in the present economic climate. But are punters are struggling to punt? Or they are unaffected by such an adverse condition?

Banned
    No, are you?????????/I know I said I wouldn't slag the moron but just one more, he even fucked up the title of the thread which has been done to death, I thought the dumbfuck might have morphed into another user name....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I still punt as usual, can't imagine life without it, I'll probably go nuts, although these days when I visit massage shops I opt for less extra, most times I'll just focus on part 1 + HJ release, that's like the minimum of a rnt shop these days, I still go to FS shops/privates when I need to fuk.

I don't opt for FS (if offered) much these days at rnt shops to save some bucks, also I find visiting a FS shop for fuking in most cases are more cost effective...plus you get a proper bed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I have cut back on alcohol recently so i can go on punting...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I still punt as usual, can't imagine life without it, I'll probably go nuts, although these days when I visit massage shops I opt for less extra, most times I'll just focus on part 1 + HJ release, that's like the minimum of a rnt shop these days, I still go to FS shops/privates when I need to fuk.

I don't opt for FS (if offered) much these days at rnt shops to save some bucks, also I find visiting a FS shop for fuking in most cases are more cost effective...plus you get a proper bed.
    I’m finding it tough to find decent value in FS shops in my local area and surrounds. I find I have to increasingly travel further out up to one hour and hop from one shop to another to try WL’s.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    I’m finding it tough to find decent value in FS shops in my local area and surrounds. I find I have to increasingly travel further out up to one hour and hop from one shop to another to try WL’s.
    Yea it largely depends on the area you live in, if you are unlucky you may have to travel a bit futher to find value punt in most cases, I travel as well but up to a limit, there are certainly better value ones quite far from where I live but sometimes I cbf so I just settle for somewhere closer with okish value...It's all about trade-offs.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems to hurt a lot longer now when you have a bad session.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It definitely has slowed down for me. It's just too expensive for my liking. It's one of the big reasons why I was able to last 3 months before getting a punt in, and it felt amazing. Currently abstaining for another 3.

I started doing Amazon Flex on the side, it works out to be $150 for 4 hours of work. Which I easily blow for a 30 minute punt.
    That made me think of the how hard the average person has to work to make ends meet these days let alone get a punt in.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    As many have mention, it is really getting out of hand, it use to be you pay for your time 1 price and you took care of business, now something that you would coincided a normal part of punting, kissing, datie, 69, BJ etc is now all extra service, and they want you to pay extra for it, or they don't want you to touch them at all,

Junior Member(有D料到)
    The budget announcement will not change a bit of my punting habit.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Struggling is probably over stating it for me but punting along with other expenses does take a bigger cut from my income nowadays. It sucks.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by The Sampler View Post
    It definitely has slowed down for me. It's just too expensive for my liking. It's one of the big reasons why I was able to last 3 months before getting a punt in, and it felt amazing. Currently abstaining for another 3.

I started doing Amazon Flex on the side, it works out to be $150 for 4 hours of work. Which I easily blow for a 30 minute punt.
    That made me think of the how hard the average person has to work to make ends meet these days let alone get a punt in.
    How many drops would you do in an average 4 hour window and would you have to drive far ie a few suburbs or half of sydney?

Banned
    I’m still getting it up despite the doom and gloom

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I wouldn't say that I'm "struggling". That would imply that I really wanted to punt but cannot.

I just haven't been feeling like punting for the last 2 months or so.

It really depends on how you're wired. My urge to punt is strongest when I feel wealthy. Lots of spare cash lying around? oh yeah, let's go fuck some hotties.

Right now, high costs of everything and uncertainty about the economy is just making me not feel it.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Things have definitely changed in my local regional area (Dubbo). Particularly compared to the pre Covid era.

With higher accommodation costs, transportation costs etc and difficulty finding WL friendly accom there has been a noticeable reduction in the amount of WLs travelling to country areas.

So for me punting locally has definitely reduced.

I still make quite frequent trips to Sydney for social reasons and am always on the lookout for punting opportunities.

About a year ago I met a ML who for me personally ticked all the boxes. Beautiful personality, attractive (at least to me), fun to be with, and an excellent masseuse. In the time since I’ve known her I’ve seen her for 4 x 1hr, 10 x 90 min, and 4 x 2hr sessions. Also taken her out to dinner and taken her shopping. We also chat very regularly when I’m home and not able to get to Sydney.

So I guess for me my punting habits have changed but not necessarily my punting frequency.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    As many have mention, it is really getting out of hand, it use to be you pay for your time 1 price and you took care of business, now something that you would coincided a normal part of punting, kissing, datie, 69, BJ etc is now all extra service, and they want you to pay extra for it, or they don't want you to touch them at all,
    Well you are the problem, you should have shown the poor girls your Benz which opened new avenues for you, I don't have a problem and I drive a shitbox which will probably be worth more than the cheap one you got in a few years, you are a dead set gold plated wanker.............

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A brothel that was $75 for 30 mins in Wollongong recently raised their price to $90. I am no math genius but that is 20% increase, well above inflation and way above the paltry 2% income increase I last had. I noticed on last visit the carpark which would normally be busy on a Saturday was empty.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Well you are the problem, you should have shown the poor girls your Benz which opened new avenues for you, I don't have a problem and I drive a shitbox which will probably be worth more than the cheap one you got in a few years, you are a dead set gold plated wanker.............
    lol someone is feeling a little burnt, lashing out like a moron, your bombadore is probable full of rust and is lucky to start, while you are stuck with your piece of junk in a few years time, i probably be onto the next new model Mercedes, being poor is your problem if you don't like it manage your finances and career a little better

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Again why would you want to buy a merc bmw audi. Here's a good financial tip for you that makes excellent financial sense...I'd rather loose 30% driving a corolla out the showroom door than loosing 30% driving a merc out that same door, AND I'm not getting ripped off by the service costs or replacement parts.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Again why would you want to buy a merc bmw audi. Here's a good financial tip for you that makes excellent financial sense...I'd rather loose 30% driving a corolla out the showroom door than loosing 30% driving a merc out that same door, AND I'm not getting ripped off by the service costs or replacement parts.
    this was the case before covid, but they have been maintaining value like most other vehicles over the last 4 years, but you will find most people don't actually purchase these type of vehicles but lease them through their companies, and get a new one every 4 years, and if you do your research you will find it cost $0 for servicing as its all inclusive in the lease,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast