Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Warwick1 be banned from this forum?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    I think the solution is for sibon to stop bullshiting, once that happens warwick should leave him be.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    I think the solution is for sibon to stop bullshiting, once that happens warwick should leave him be.
    That about sums it up I reckon. Or at least, be consistent with the bullshit.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree to both posts.

Quote Originally Posted by asiafever View Post
    That about sums it up I reckon. Or at least, be consistent with the bullshit.

Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just ignore the geriatric midget.

Banned
    As I posted before ,Sibon has won despite his mental condition, he will just keep posting, I have blocked him for good, you can never win an argument with an idiot......

99 Premium Member (特級會員) rooter's Avatar
    Sibon and Warwick are both OK.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    It's the fucken characters that make the forum what it is!

I'd be making Warwick and Sibon moderators of the forum and promoting Beta101 as overseer of the mods.
    I'd bring back Fifita, Beergut, and BennyB from the dead and let them loose for a few months.
    As for fucken Vader the supreme troll, he needs to be castrated and have his wings clipped permanently.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    It's the fucken characters that make the forum what it is!

I'd be making Warwick and Sibon moderators of the forum and promoting Beta101 as overseer of the mods.
    I'd bring back Fifita, Beergut, and BennyB from the dead and let them loose for a few months.
    As for fucken Vader the supreme troll, he needs to be castrated and have his wings clipped permanently.
    If this was a corporation, Beta101 would be General Manager - Diversity and Inclusion.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, it is going to shit on the board and strut around like it won anyway...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Beergut is no good. Sibon is fun sometimes, but ultimately a troll. Warwick is grumpy. Where is alungorc? These people make the forum what it is.

Don't take it to heart Sibon. I'ver enjoyed your guitar stories, it being "shaped like a woman" your tropical fish tank, your walks in the cooling breeze off the harbour. ha ha.

Banned
    I'm flattered someone started a thread about me and it's been fun, brings out the best and worst in people, now it's run it's course, it's now just boring..cheers...........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rooter View Post
    Sibon and Warwick are both OK.
    I agree. I enjoy both Sibon and Warwicks contributions to this forum. I’ll will say two things though. I’ve alway appreciated the respect that generally pervades this forum and wish that if any members have negative feelings towards another, that it would be best to follow the online golden rule. Never ever comment negatively. It’s just not worth the drama. Respect to both gentlemen.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm a fan of the Sibon and Warwick comedy duo in this forum as I've commented in the past. They've been entertaining respectively. I think whats needed is a slight adjustment so that we can continue to enjoy the Tom and Jerry bantering. Warwick sir, continue doing what you do but perhaps tone down your language towards Sibon (yes you may need to find new writers to get new material). Hopefully this is all that's needed for now.

You would have an arduous full time job weeding out the guys that talk shit or use a little poetic license on this forum.

Banned
    It's all over for me, as I quoted before "you will never win an argument with an idiot"........

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Why ban anyone unless it's for a major reason? If you don't like a post ignore it or don't read that person's posts. If you fall out with someone online why let it bother you? I mean it's mind over matter ...you don't mind cause they don't matter to you. I don't read all the forum but I've not seen anything he has written warrants a ban.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    So have you guys actually met each other?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by punther View Post
    So have you guys actually met each other?
    No, why would I associate with a delusional moron, let it go, starting to piss me off the way you guys hang on to a thread trying to get blood out of a stone, it's over move on.......

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Not being too hypothetical , what if they are like best mates 🥲

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast