Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Should Warwick1 be banned from this forum?

Banned

Should Warwick1 be banned from this forum?

I have no interest in becoming someone's troll in this forum. After a hard day's work it's always good to come here to unwind and share punting titbits the fellow forum's members.

However I don't know for whatever reason Warwick1 seems to want to pick a fight with me everytime I post something with his persistent, malicious, unconstructive and abusive remarks. I ignore him and put him on my Ignore List. Every one of my posts seems to cause him in raging maddness and rant.

If he has an issue with me he should write to the Forum Admistrator to have me banned. Or he could just ignore my posts just like all other normal members would do.

His behaviour is tantamount to be a cyber bully and personal attacks. And there have been instances that a few members spoke about his behaviour against me in disgust. Thanks to your support.

I will continue to post with or without Warwick1's toxicity and vernom. However everyone of us is tired of reading his senseless rage and mad rants day in and out. Obviously he has plenty of free time on his hands. Unlike him we have a job or a small business to run.

I don't think I'm the only one at the receiving end of his mental derangement and infuriation here.

Rule 3 of this forum: No altercation on the forum.
    Obviously Warwick1 is contantly breaking such rule by by picking fights with me unprovoked.

Rule 5 of this forum: Respect the privacy of others.
    If he doesn't like what I post he should ignore them just like any other normal human being. He should have the basic decency to respect my privacy in posting how and what I like. If I break any rule he should get the administrator to ban me. I hope he is capable of such basic intelligence.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    No, but Sibon should

Banned
    No "raging madness" here dumbfuck just fun, and if I;m on your ignore list why are you bothered??

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    If he is on your ignore list, doesn't that stop you seeing his posts?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Never see any of Warwick and Sibons comments anywhere until I see Sibon post something, starting to think they are the same person but one personality can't stand the other.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ah yes, the self is battling with Tyler Durden

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Can you guys just get a room and get it over with? Pick a fav WL/ML and have a MMF way with her. And come out of it BFF!!!

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Ah yes, Sibon and Warwick1 is like some of the greatest rivalries in human history. Like Kane and Abel, Liverpool and Man United, Ali and Foreman, Godzilla and Ultraman... you get what I mean.

I reckon us lesser beings on the forum are truly blessed, to have witnessed this titanic struggle that would echo through eternity!

(Sorry last part was a bit corny. I'd just rewatched The Gladiator and really wanted to use that phrase)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Ah yes, Sibon and Warwick1 is like some of the greatest rivalries in human history. Like Kane and Abel, Liverpool and Man United, Ali and Foreman, Godzilla and Ultraman... you get what I mean.

I reckon us lesser beings on the forum are truly blessed, to have witnessed this titanic struggle that would echo through eternity!

(Sorry last part was a bit corny. I'd just rewatched The Gladiator and really wanted to use that phrase)
    345434845_1202180527108227_5255064918581490261_n.jpgSibon and Warwick1.........How many of you "lesser beings"get their own thread, I'm tempted to put "LOL"

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The back and forth arguing has just been tedious. People should just park their Intel and comments on here and stay in their own lanes, as per forum rules

One of the things to hate about any forum are those people who think they are mini-mods and overpolice an open forum

One of the two is also criticising other members on the forum. This behaviour must stop

In this case, we need Warwick1 to put a check on sibon’s bullshit. A bit of bullshit is fun, but too much is annoying…
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Warwick1 should watch his tone and the type of language that he uses, as it makes him look like an uneducated simpleton, there are other ways to make a point without swearing, as for Sibon, yes his brain is in equilibrium with the atmosphere, but at least he is posting and creating conversation and getting some points of interest across, thats what this platform is for,

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    345434845_1202180527108227_5255064918581490261_n.jpgSibon and Warwick1.........How many of you "lesser beings"get their own thread, I'm tempted to put "LOL"
    Or Warwick1 and Sibon. Age before err... Whatever. I'll let you pick.

Banned
    By feeding this thread we are feeding the two trolls (pulls out dog whistle)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Frederic View Post
    By feeding this thread we are feeding the two trolls (pulls out dog whistle)
    Pulls out cock more likely, a quick perusal of your contribution to this forum seems mostly mudslinging on the boring sugar babe rubbish, a bit of the pot calling the kettle black eh moron?? By the way this thread about me I think is hilarious, all I've done is hammer a guy who writes absolute BS, cruel but fair.....unfortunately for him he has the wrong people on his side.....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I can suggest a more powerful solution than a ban.
    We should all totally ignore anything that Sibon and Warick1 post here as their new posts or in reply to ours.

Nothing hurts more these creeps that being ignored.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    We should all totally ignore anything that Sibon and Warick1 post here as their new posts or in reply to ours.

I could not give a rat's arse if I was ignored or not, it's only a sex forum, get a life you dope.......

Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post

It doesn’t work.

Your idea of “we” doesn’t represent everybody here, it’s a public forum, whatever posted will be read and replied, you will know this if your on forums long enough.
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Banned
    Yes, he’s an oxygen thief. We are all tired of his inflammatory comments and negativity. Zero useful ARs to his name. Why does he bother? Hasn’t he got anything better to do?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Just ignore him he's trolling it's pretty obvious...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast