Thread: Linda and Yoko (sisters) at Yoko's - good fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Linda and Yoko (sisters) at Yoko's - good fun

Person's Name : Yoko and Linda (sisters)

Establishment : Yoko's

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : 55 Bridge St, Rydalmere

Phone : 9898 1788

Hours of Business : 9 til late

Rates : $100 for 45min each

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Linda - Rimming/tromboning, BBBJ, face-sitting, 69, FIV, FIA, doggie. Yoko - BBBJ, cowgirl, CIM

Size/shape : Linda - curvy figure (a few surplus kgs), B/C-cups, trimmed bush. Yoko - curvy figure, B-cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Both Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Yes - great fun

My experience/comments : I’d read that this Linda is a new Linda so I called to book her. I’d also read that Linda was, in fact, Yoko’s sister so when I was talking to Yoko I said I’d like a double with her and Linda (half expecting Yoko to knock me back as has happened in the past – “pussy closed”) but Yoko giggled and said “OK”.

When I turned up there was a bit of confusion as Yoko thought I’d booked her and Lisa (Linda had just gone into a booking). But I corrected her and she got Linda out of the room and Lisa went in instead.

I paid Yoko and was showering when Linda entered and she removed her black nightie.

She has a curvy figure with B/C-cups, a bit of tummy fat and a trimmed bush.

Linda stood in front of me and we kissed while she stroked my cock.

I went to the bed and as I was crawling into position I decided to stay on all-fours and Linda took my hint, wiped down my bum-crack and started rimming me. And I guided her hand onto my cock for some tromboning.

Then Yoko entered so I turned over onto my back and Linda sucked me while Yoko knelt over me for some kissing while I put my hand up under her top to play with her B-cups. I checked with Yoko that they were sisters – “Same mother and same father?” – and Yoko said “Yes, and same face.”

Linda’s BBBJ was very good – no teeth, no interruptions and plenty of saliva.

I tried to get Yoko to strip but she wanted to keep some clothes on in case the doorbell rang. But she did raise her top above her tits.

I then got Yoko to suck me while Linda kissed me and licked my nipples.

Yoko’s BBBJ was slightly better, with good hand- and tongue-action included.

Then the doorbell rang and Yoko went to answer it (I was expecting this to happen from time to time) and Linda sucked me some more before I got her to move up and sit on my face.

Linda moaned appreciatively and leant back to stroke my cock.

She then moved round for some 69 and I was able to insert a finger in her pussy and then one up her arsehole.

Linda turned round and wanted to fuck but I got her to suck me a bit more and then I turned over onto all-fours for some more tromboning.

Then Yoko re-entered so I lay down and got her (Yoko) to suck me some more.

I told Yoko that I wanted to fuck her and she said she never did that (Yeah, right) but when I asked again she “OK, just for you” and removed her trousers and knickers.

I asked for a condom and Yoko sent Linda out of the room to get a larger condom and meanwhile she sucked me some more.

Linda returned and handed over the condom and Yoko dressed me and mounted me for some cowgirl while Linda again kissed me and licked my nipples.

Yoko was really tight and she reiterated that she didn’t usually fuck.

She rode me well with great passion and facial expressions but after a while she stopped and removed the condom to suck me some more.

Then the bloody doorbell rang again and Yoko dressed and left and Linda sucked me some more before I said I wanted to fuck her.

I stood by the bed for some doggie and Linda dressed me and duly assumed the position.

She was surprisingly tight and when I asked whether I could fuck her bum she said “Too big”. (I think she was talking about my cock, not her arsehole.)

Then I got Linda to lie on her back and I removed the condom and she sucked me some more.

I lay down for some more BJ and Yoko returned so I asked Yoko whether I could cum in her mouth (hers was marginally the better BJ) and she knelt between my legs and went to work while I fingered Linda’s pussy.

It wasn’t long before I came in Yoko’s mouth and she went on sucking me for ages before I had to get her to stop and she went to the sink to spit.

Yoko left again and Linda gave me a light massage for the few remaining minutes.

I showered and dressed and said a final thank you to Yoko on my way out.

It was a bit disjointed with Yoko having to answer the door but I expected that and it was still good fun.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    50 !

Guess a girls gotta pay rent

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Great AR. A must try. Is that double combination readily available?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Yoko is seriously good fun when she’s availablexx bc and when someone else is available to answer the door! She’s a great girl in doubles too.

I’ll have to check Linda out, what days does she work?