Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Preparation before seeing a WL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjo974 View Post
    Just curious what you guys would do before go for the fun.

I'd have the pubic hair shaved clean at least the day before the booking, get some mints ready in case of any bad breath. Sure we are paying for service but some basic respect to the WL is required imo

What would you do? Same? More? or less?
    I burn a stick of jasmine-scented incence, sit cross legged on the floor and meditate and chant to purify my thoughts in preparation of some unmentionable deeds in a parlour's darkened cubicle. All this happens with a background of calming traditional Japanese flute music.

Sometimes I ask for forgiveness and for strength to substain the $200 an hour punt.

When I open my eyes I'm fresh and enlightened becoming a new man for the ML.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by chatswood2067 View Post
    guys, you better not to shave before punting to avoid any small cuts on skin,
    less chance to catch some infections
    100%, next time you punt growl her out with a 3 day spiky growth and watch the girl wiggle and worm

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    You call posting absolute delusional BS constantly entertainment, you have a big problem, I will leave the moron alone, I will actually block him again, is that ok with you?? I did have a Benz, sold it and kept my 2002 Commodore and I get great service from one of Jenny's shops....
    of course its entertaining, if it wasn't you wouldn't be replying to these types of posts,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    I'm jelly mate, that's why I always park my shitty Toyota a mile away from the shop lol, don't want anyone to find out I'm a sorry-ass poor bugger.

I also wear my cheap digital watch and leave my wallet in the car, the only things in my pocket are condoms and cash

Having said that...I do take care of my hygiene, clean penis + non-smelly ass crack.
    na don't be Jelly, when i am not in the office, i walk around in cheap comfortable trackies from Kmart, i look more homeless than the homeless, my mate owns a Mustang Celica that belonged to his mother and thats a pretty cool car,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    100% you got to treat it like a date, so good personal hygiene and presentation, as the girls first impressions of you will determine what kind of service you will receive, because no girl wants some fat dirty ugly man touching them, no matter how much you tip them,
    last Saturday i parked my GLA 250 Mercedes on site at Lalabells Granville right next to the door and the Mamasan came out and greeted me, and gave the car a complement, and she was very friendly, i think she told all the girls, rich old man is here, haha, because she asked what type of girl you like, instead of the usual only this girl is available,
    So, rich old man, how old do you need to get to be rich enough to own a GLA 250?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by itouch View Post
    Preparing enough money in the wallet.
    Wait, I thought if I'm handsome enough, then I won't need to pay 😆

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Tantric breathing exercises
    Teach me! I'm a humble student

Banned
    So, rich old man, how old do you need to get to be rich enough to own a GLA 250?
    Enough to buy tracky dacks from K mart

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    I burn a stick of jasmine-scented incence, sit cross legged on the floor and meditate and chant to purify my thoughts in preparation of some unmentionable deeds in a parlour's darkened cubicle. All this happens with a background of calming traditional Japanese flute music.

Sometimes I ask for forgiveness and for strength to substain the $200 an hour punt.

You left out "stick a few needles into my Warwick1 voodoo doll".

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    You left out "stick a few needles into my Warwick1 voodoo doll".
    342044115_240798651811594_3822961295709393366_n.jpg.......345844261_1497366560669359_2014819195908763524_n.jpg.............................

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    its not about age, its about how you manage your finances and what you do to earn your income, but the most important part is before you buy or lease a Mercedes/BMW/Audi is the operational cost associated with it, so expect to pay triple that of a Toyota Corolla

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Old enough to have been able to buy your house with less than $200k.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Enough to buy tracky dacks from K mart
    100% they are good value for money, who wants to walk around in their business suits on their day off,

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by l337dude View Post
    At first I read 14 days lol, damn, then I took a closer look it's only 4.

I normally abstain as well, usually for a day or two (I can abstain for longer if I wanted to), but the longest I went was 3 months (no joke) for personal reasons, was a few years ago, it was fukin hard, restless,blue balls etc...the thing I noticed was after around 4 weeks I stopped noticing it and I wasn't as horny (sex drive went down), I just stopped thinking about it, the first 2 weeks were the hardest for sure. When I finally blew the load was out of this world (Peter North who?)
    3 months? How are your penis not leaking cums constantly lol
    but that's impressive, I'm not about to try it anytime soon

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by chatswood2067 View Post
    guys, you better not to shave before punting to avoid any small cuts on skin,
    less chance to catch some infections
    Maybe a permanent hair removal by laser is better if that's what you suggesting?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Old enough to have been able to buy your house with less than $200k.
    100% in 1992 the first 2 properties i purchased next to each other where the worse 2 houses in the suburb, and there was no redevelopment in the area at the time, but the rent payed off enough of the mortgage before i was able to refinance and redevelop

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

I think you are not joking so I'm gonna do the same 😉

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Why would you want to buy a merc bmw or audi, you lose 30% of its value driving it out of the showroom.
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by dotcumdotinyou View Post
    Why would you want to buy a merc bmw or audi, you lose 30% of its value driving it out of the showroom.
    that use to be the case before covid, but they have been maintaining their values over the last 4 years, plus people don't lease or buy these cars as an investment, they use them as a daily driver,

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Give it another 12 months and then you'll be losing 40%. And if those idiot greens get their way you'll be losing 90%
    My level of sarcasm depends on your level of stupidity.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast