Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Preparation before seeing a WL

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good trim, nice shower and look presentable in casual clothes. That works for me at least.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Lot of WLs I see like the smell of expensive fragrance. They sniff me and ask what it is.
    Sets the mood straight away.

So get yourself some fresh Hugo Boss or the like instead of turn up wearing Brut aftershave lol.
    I actually get horny from the smell of Brut because it reminds me of my days of raging hormones when I was early teens trying to I impress girls with that cheap cologne.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Just a shower will do me

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Lot of WLs I see like the smell of expensive fragrance. They sniff me and ask what it is.
    Sets the mood straight away.

So get yourself some fresh Hugo Boss or the like instead of turn up wearing Brut aftershave lol.
    EDT for punting and EDP for all other occasions.
    Any other recs for a good and distinct cologne, I've heard Dirty English cologne will get them wet.

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    EDT for punting and EDP for all other occasions.
    Any other recs for a good and distinct cologne, I've heard Dirty English cologne will get them wet.
    Can't go wrong with Creed, but they're expensive. Aventus has impressed them the most, not just in punting. I've also had some success with Green Irish Tweed, but not as much as Aventus. I personally like green Irish Tweed more because it has a much stronger ambergris smell.

Blue de Chanel parfum, not the EDT, is also not bad, some girls liked it.

For cheaper ones, I go for Paco Rabanne, love almost all of their fragrances. 1 Million, think I've gone through at least 10 bottles of them in my lifetime. Invictus, not bad at all. And of course the old classic that started it all for me, XS back in the day.

If you want to go even cheaper to Brut level price, nothing beats Davidoff Cool Water, bro.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Can't go wrong with Creed, but they're expensive. Aventus has impressed them the most, not just in punting. I've also had some success with Green Irish Tweed, but not as much as Aventus. I personally like green Irish Tweed more because it has a much stronger ambergris smell.

Blue de Chanel parfum, not the EDT, is also not bad, some girls liked it.

For cheaper ones, I go for Paco Rabanne, love almost all of their fragrances. 1 Million, think I've gone through at least 10 bottles of them in my lifetime. Invictus, not bad at all. And of course the old classic that started it all for me, XS back in the day.

If you want to go even cheaper to Brut level price, nothing beats Davidoff Cool Water, bro.
    Thanks Bro, I've heard good reviews on Creed Aventus and will give it a try.
    I use Givenchy Intense, Dior Sauvage, Viktor Rolf Spicebomb, Chanel Bleu, and Gucci.
    I once bought Tom Ford, but the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Although skin texture etc has a lot to do with how frangrances smell on a person. I use Zara et al as cheaper alternatives for punting purposes. I make sure I spray some on the nether regions so when she goes down on me it's a pleasant stay for her.

Thanks Bro, I've heard good reviews on Creed Aventus and will give it a try.
    I use Givenchy Intense, Dior Sauvage, Viktor Rolf Spicebomb, Chanel Bleu, and Gucci.
    I once bought Tom Ford, but the juice wasn't worth the squeeze. Although skin texture etc has a lot to do with how frangrances smell on a person. I use Zara et al as cheaper alternatives for punting purposes. I make sure I spray some on the nether regions so when she goes down on me it's a pleasant stay for her.
    Dior Sauvage... I dunno about that one. I bought a big bottle of that 5 years ago, it's still got a quarter bottle left (good quality bottle, btw. Can't say the same for the cheap Paco Rabannes though!). I just hate that smell, it reminds me of a fat sweaty guy for some reason, lol!

The Givenchy fragrances I found to be too spicy, I think too much wood smell in there too. Never got a good comment from anyone using them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Dior Sauvage
    I'd buy that because I liked the way Johnny Depp turned over that lying cunt Amber Heard.

Banned
    ....I make sure I spray some on the nether regions so when she goes down on me it's a pleasant stay for her.
    Stick a pineapple on either side it even smells better for her.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Prep normally involves combing my hair back, putting on cologne/roll-on deodorant, chewing gum or mint for my breath etc. Sometimes I let my bush grow but try and trim it as much as I can. More important to have a clean ass crack especially considering ML’s normally like to tease around that area.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    99% of my experience with J girls was in Japan and insofar as they expressed an opinion on anything much, they tended to dislike strong colognes/aftershave and preferred more subtle fragrances.

In my early days there, I worried a bit that they might be put off by the fact that I'm a human hairball from my eyes to my ankles, but in fact they were mainly curious, and it was often a conversational icebreaker.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alexjo974 View Post
    Just curious what you guys would do before go for the fun.

I'd have the pubic hair shaved clean at least the day before the booking, get some mints ready in case of any bad breath. Sure we are paying for service but some basic respect to the WL is required imo

What would you do? Same? More? or less?

"Dressed up as a melon
    You won't be mistaken as a potato."

_ Miyagi Sensei.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by chatswood2067 View Post
    guys, you better not to shave before punting to avoid any small cuts on skin,
    less chance to catch some infections
    You might as well wear a green rubber suit and call yourself the Amazing Condom Man.

When I go on Tinder dates or similar, I expect to fuck the slut. We have drinks and it’s down to business, it’s fuck or walk. Do I shave? Of course I fucken do. I shave my face, my neck, my balls and even the pubes off the lower shaft of my cock.

Brush my teeth and floss? Every time.

Cuts? Always.

Why should it be different going to a whorehouse?

Also, let me just say that the VDs I’ve had over the years were always off the sluts I’ve met online and fucked. Some were complete nymphos and it was strictly no protection with them.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by priapus1966 View Post
    99% of my experience with J girls was in Japan and insofar as they expressed an opinion on anything much, they tended to dislike strong colognes/aftershave and preferred more subtle fragrances.
    Throw a few Indians into the mix and see if their dislike of strong colognes remains the same.

Never ceases to amaze me why men just love to generalize women. Someone has been in Japan for a few years, dated a few J girls, all of a sudden "oh, 99% of J girls like or don't like XXX". Don't even think about the fact that you need to have actually dated at least 100 J girls in order to be able to come up with that 99% stat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never ceases to amaze me why men just love to generalize women. Someone has been in Japan for a few years, dated a few J girls, all of a sudden "oh, 99% of J girls like or don't like XXX". Don't even think about the fact that you need to have actually dated at least 100 J girls in order to be able to come up with that 99% stat.
    Grade 2 or 3 maths would have taught most of us that it is perfectly possible to have a % of any number. A similar grade of English comprehension would recognize that I was referring to the % of my experience, not to a % of J girls. 14 years in Japan allowed for a reasonable number and variety of experiences.

But if you want to be a grumpy old man that is fine. And yes, I know it is totally unwarranted to identify you with the generalized 'Grumpy old man:' !

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345