Month/Year of Visit : 7 May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 95679900

WeChat: Bexley3939

Hours of Business :10am-12am

Rates : $280/hour

Extras Cost: n/a

Services Provided This Session : DFK, shower together, BBBJ, 69, Daty, CFS

Size/shape : Tiny, less than 150 cm, probably around 35 kg, perfect young figure. Deaf: she’s totally without hearing.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : I’d recommend Nana but have to say the joint is a tad expensive. But then, Nana is a totally gorgeous young lady who gives a sensual and intimate service: priceless.

My experience/comments :

Nana really is a stand out. A 20s something, pixie-like goddess who treated me like a king. She fulfils every fantasy i possess and is a definite return factor. An image that plays in my mind, as I remember our session together, is the cute fairy that use to introduce the Disneyland TV program.

Ok, so how did the session pan out? First time for me at this joint. I’d seen an ad for Nana and thought I’d meet her. Up the stairs and asked for my readies. Not something I generally do, but hey, I was on a mission. Directed to an end room and entered. Had to look down as the door was opened by one of the smallest woman I’d ever met. Nana is tiny. But she has the biggest, most beautiful eyes imaginable. She looked up and straight into my soul. I was transfixed. She reached both her hands up to bring my neck down and give me the gentlest of kisses on the lips. I was putty in her hands.

The boss had told me that Nana had special needs. So I was a bit unsure about how things would proceed without words. I needn’t have worried. Nana took me by the hand and led me into the shower. Those big eyes never seemed to leave mine as we stood in the shower together. Every nook and cranny sudsy up. Dried, then onto the bed.

Everything was quiet and gentle. There was no frenzied rush or sense of going through a routine. We kissed and cuddled, Nana twisted around to suck roger and then moved her body so I could return the favour. 69 was not actually very good because she’s more than a metre shorter than I. So I picked her up and briefly held her above my head (deadlift style) to lick her divine pussy.

I laid her down and started a long daty. I could feel her squirm, tense and relax. Just love that sensation when I’ve hit my tongue in a woman. On with the dom and one of the best sessions I can remember.

The quietness and removal of any need for polite conversation somehow enhanced the experience. It was new for me and very exciting. Can’t wait to return.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I definitely feel that this is the rightfully famous Jay from 42/no5 besides being tiny and deaf that cute sweet description just sounds so familiar

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Dodgy shop...they put her on roster and say she is fully booked...she is actually working at 42
    She isn't even at Bexley shop today. Anything to lure customers

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    They’ve messaged me that’s she working tomorrow. Lots of girls work at multiple shops. Don’t see what’s wrong with that if that’s what they want to do.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    69 was not actually very good because she’s more than a metre shorter than I.
    Fuck how tall are you? 7 foot 5??

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Punter_Joe View Post
    I definitely feel that this is the rightfully famous Jay from 42/no5 besides being tiny and deaf that cute sweet description just sounds so familiar
    Considering one of the photos they are using on the WeChat roster has “C Jay” scrawled across it you would be right.

Quote Originally Posted by sexercisor2230 View Post
    Dodgy shop...they put her on roster and say she is fully booked...she is actually working at 42
    She isn't even at Bexley shop today. Anything to lure customers
    Agree with this. If they made a mistake here then just admit it and move on. Don’t bullshit punters by saying she is fully booked when she isn’t there.

Actually saw her at 42 the other night and the room just absolutely stank. I mean almost eye watering wet cigarette stench that I had to shower again at home to get out.

Also worth noting that Bexley Massage are absolute shockers for doctoring photos. Even funnier is that one of the photos they are using for another girl is actually Nana/Jay
    Quote Originally Posted by Wayne View Post
    They’ve messaged me that’s she working tomorrow. Lots of girls work at multiple shops. Don’t see what’s wrong with that if that’s what they want to do.
    Nothing wrong with her working at multiple shops, the issue is the shop advertising her as working there when she isn’t.

That and she probably works herself too much which just makes the awesome level of service she provides all the more impressive

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    That and she probably works herself too much which just makes the awesome level of service she provides all the more impressive
    Should really be an OHS regulation about time on and off the job, like flight crew. You know, for every hour in the air they have to have four hours on the ground. Get the girls into a union. That’d sort out these dodgy shop owners!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Geez, is Jay working 7 days a week now? 40% of the week at No5, 30% at 42 and the rest at Bexley? That little tiny pussy is going to get worn out. Almost time for a rebore. No issue with working at different shops, but surely she could have picked a nicer shop. There are so many available. Why put yourself through stinky sheets and dirty showers?

This girl has unbelievable energy and continues to deliver great service, seemingly to every customer. I have been seeing her since her first night at No5 and I have never seen a bad review.