Month/Year of Visit : 9 May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage ? Bexley Massage

Phone : 95679900

WeChat: Bexley3939

Hours of Business :10am-12am

Rates : $300

Extras Cost: n/a

Services Provided This Session : DFK, shower together, BBBJ, 69, Daty, CFS

Size/shape : small, about 155 cm, probably less than 40kg, perfect young figure. Tat on right shoulder. Smoker

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : I’d recommend Ivy but have to say the joint is a tad expensive. But then, Ivy is a totally gorgeous young lady who gives a sensual and intimate service: priceless.

My experience/comments :

I had such a good time last week with Nana here I thought I’d try some other talent. And what’s better than being with an 18 year old goddess. Ivy isn’t as pretty as Nana and a little taller. But Ivy is wonderfully exotic. Her face reminds one China is a multicultural nation: there is a drop of Middle Eastern blood, with a slight aquiline nose.

Ok, so how did the session pan out? Downstairs and into a big windowless, cold room to meet Ivy, busy making the bed. She’s a happy girl, and very young. She stops her chore and bounces over to plant her tongue into my mouth and say hello. “You want to see her?” Comes the query from the Pappasan behind me. “Yes,” I stammer as I hand over $300.

With the door closed, Ivy peels off my jacket and shirt. We are still standing, chatting, with her running her hand through my chest hair. This, in my experience, is not usual from Chinese girls. Most laugh at how hairy we Lao Wei are. She strips off as we stand to reveal the most perky young tits. Worth the price of admission alone. I crouch to my knees, as if in prayer: “thank you god, for such perfection.” Ivy giggles as I rub my chin between these mounds of pleasure. I drop my head further, to run my tongue up and down the closed lips of her vulva. No need for further prayers. Already in heaven. Ivy lets out squeals of delight, pulls me up to taste herself on my tongue, laughs and winks. This girl is good.

We finally make into the shower for a good sudsy wash. I am about to get out and Ivy stops me, takes a swig of mouth wash and does a fire and ice on me.

Onto the bed and Ivy starts a cat bath. I’m not usually a fan but I’ve learnt just to go with the flow. And I’m glad. It was like a slow teasing striptease, with her tongue licking and darting all the way down to my feet and back, circling my upper thighs, my balls and eventually licking my shaft. I wanted to get my tongue back in her honey pot, flipped her and did some reverse 69.

And onto the main event. Ivy rolled on the dom, laid back, stared right into my eyes and said: “come on, let’s fuck.” It was such a surprise, but with that twinkle in her eye, I knew this would be good. Took most of the tensing hour. She wanted to smoke at the end of it. More cuddles, chatting and promises to see each other again. A promise I intend to keep.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Has the place been renovated and improved yet though? It was really crappy for me last time I went there as the beds and linen absolutely stank.

But I would consider returning to bone a 18 yo lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    They still have those Unicorn fantasy lady bed spreads and the shower still starts to fill up as it doesn’t drain properly but they have some surprisingly good girls there every so often.

Nana was great as was Summer recently. Haven’t had a chance to see Ivy but she looks great.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i like the seediness of the place. You know you are entering a shop that wants to keep its activities discreet; with the long narrow passageway and stairs with short insteps.