Thread: WL commercials

Junior Member(有D料到)

WL commercials

A bit of a funny one, I'm thinking of making an offer to a WL to see me privately for a night during her usual working shift. She usually only does 4-5 hours per shift so it's a case where if the price works for her and she's interested then hopefully it's a mutually beneficial win-win.

I already have her # and we chat, but I just wanna keep it transactional and clear rather than anything else. Fair value for time and services.

Let's say her usual rate is $280 per hour at one of the major shops, I remember someone once saying in another thread that the shop usually takes $50 off the top for room hire?

So let's say net for the WL is $230 ph hour at work, would $250 ph seem reasonable?

Am I correct about the shop fees above or completely off - anyone know?

I've tried sussing out about shop fees before but lots of WL seem to like to avoid the money conversation (I'm sure for valid reasons). MLs are usually easier to negotiate with hahaha.

Thanks in advance for any insights.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post
    A bit of a funny one, I'm thinking of making an offer to a WL to see me privately for a night during her usual working shift. She usually only does 4-5 hours per shift so it's a case where if the price works for her and she's interested then hopefully it's a mutually beneficial win-win.

I already have her # and we chat, but I just wanna keep it transactional and clear rather than anything else. Fair value for time and services.

Let's say her usual rate is $280 per hour at one of the major shops, I remember someone once saying in another thread that the shop usually takes $50 off the top for room hire?

So let's say net for the WL is $230 ph hour at work, would $250 ph seem reasonable?

I've tried sussing out about shop fees before but lots of WL seem to like to avoid the money conversation (I'm sure for valid reasons). MLs are usually easier to negotiate with hahaha.

Yes you could buy out a girl if you are willing to pay the usual price to the shop and the girl.

One Mamasan told me a customer did that just to take the girl out shopping.

You could also have a private arrangement with a WL if you know her well to do it in her off days.

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    Why not just ask the girl if she is interested, and negotiate an acceptable price.
    Don't get worried about what the boss takes out of her shop fee,

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    .....and here I am thinking somebody wants to do a commercial with some WLs in it.

Back to your question, I reckon you should bite the bullet and become her sugar daddy (no frills, economy class)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by mister157 View Post

If you're going to offer her more than what she gets paid in the hand then surely a WL will consider it. However, it doesnt mean she will accept the offer immediately. The offer must be attractive to her to leave her usual working shifts to meet up with you.

If she is popular and in demand at the shop then she may not take up your offer for a number of reasons. Also, she will feel safer at a shop than somewhere else so you'll need to make her feel comfortable seeing you outside the shop.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I would not be too worried about what cut the shop takes. You can simply ask her how much she'd like to do a private session with you on a day that suits her (as in, when she is not rostered).
    She will probably say, "you decide. make me an offer".... Why worry about the mathematics of what she gets when she is working at the shop.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    .....and here I am thinking somebody wants to do a commercial with some WLs in it.

Back to your question, I reckon you should bite the bullet and become her sugar daddy (no frills, economy class)
    Haha same here bro. I was thinking about the new legislation that QLD Gov were thinking of passing.

I think what the OP is trying to do here is, he wants to book the girl out for a few hours but he doesn't want to just go up to the girl and ask her "how much you make in XX hours?", because if he does that the girl might just come up with a huge number and he'd end up overpaying.

So he's trying to suss out how much she actually makes if she'd had bookings for that whole XX hours in the shop, and only pay her that much.

Sounds like that to me anyway.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by cuteguy View Post
    If you're going to offer her more than what she gets paid in the hand then surely a WL will consider it. However, it doesnt mean she will accept the offer immediately. The offer must be attractive to her to leave her usual working shifts to meet up with you.

If she is popular and in demand at the shop then she may not take up your offer for a number of reasons. Also, she will feel safer at a shop than somewhere else so you'll need to make her feel comfortable seeing you outside the shop.
    Are you a chatbot?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Are you a chatbot?
    Hahahahahahahaha!!! I’ve wanted to ask this for quite some time now but didn’t out of sheer politeness 😄

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    Are you a chatbot?
    Lol, if he was one, it would’ve beaten ChatGPT by years. He’s been around for ages!

Nah, he’s just got a very “stoic” writing style, with a distinct lack of humour. No offence, cuteguy. It is what it is.