Thread: Lori the Receptionist @ Dream Relaxing Massage St Peters

Senior Member(無間使者)

Lori the Receptionist @ Dream Relaxing Massage St Peters

Name : Lori the Receptionist

This review contains anal play so if its not your thing dont read.

Establishment ream Relaxing Massage St Peters. Sydney

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/

Shop 2, 44-56 May Street, St Peters

Phone :0426 868 057

Hours of Business :10am - 10pm

Rates : $130/45min

Services Provided This Session :Massage, Nude HJ, Prostate Massage, Prostate toys, Dragon Tendon, Fisting

Ages : Mid 30's+

Size/shape : Lori - Short, Athletic, A little bit if a tummy , C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yes yes yes YES

Person's Name : Lori ( The Receptionist )

Establishment : Dream Massage

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : https://www.56stpetersmassage.com.au/

Phone : 0426 868 057

Hours of Business : 10
    Am to 10pm

Rates : $130 45
    Mins all inclusive

Extras Cost : none.

Services Provided This Session : Massage, Nude HJ, Prostate Massage, Prostate toys, Dragon Tendon, Fisting

Size/shape : Short, Athletic, A little bit if a tummy , C Cups

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : YES yes yes.

After Reading Keebab’s review

: Unexpected Surprise - Lori at Reception - Dragon Tendon and Prostate at Dream Relaxing Massage

Lori sounded amazing I messaged Keebab with a few Q’s and His eztra input was great.

So I added Dream Relaxing Massage’s wechat. Asked about getting a Prostate Massage from Lori. She said No problems just book when It suits you.

So last fri i made a booking for 45 mins after work. Drove to the shop. Parked and walked to the shop. My plan was to get Lori’s Prostate massage and see I liked Loris massage style with her prostate and Dragon tendon massage. And after ask if she would be up for fisting me on a later massage session. So I arrived to Dream Massage, Lori answered the door. And she said “ You have the booking” I answered “ yes the Prostate massage “ she smilled. And ahe asked me “ if I wanted to use some toys. “
    I replied “ Yes please” she directed me to a room and said “ get undressed and I will be back I just need to get the toy ready”
    I fix up the money before she leaves the room. $130 for the 45 mins

She enters the room shows me the toy its a Prostate toy that is also a cock ring and ball locker. Very cool. She said “
    Would you like to out it on now or later” I thought about it quickly and I decide “ later “ my thoughts I wanted her to be able to tease my arsehole opening without the toy. And during the massage this was a very good call.

Lori askes if I want oil. I said “ yes please. “ Lori starts the massage asking me as
    She goes if the pressure is ok. I like it firm so I say “ thats perfect “

She continues the massage It was very good with fingers making there way to my arsehole to gently caress. Just how
    I like it. She then hopped ontop of me while I was face down with her legs near my head. Moved my hands so they grabbed around her ankles. And continued with the massage and again with the arsehole caressing. While lori is massaging me she blows gently onto my arse. In my head I emagin her Rimming me. Its a nice sensation that Jessie from MAC does also. I ind it a really nice thing that some ML do. Thats an extra tick in my head for Lori.

Then she asked me to turn over Lori massaged my front my arms and my chest and then said “ I will put the toy on now. “ I nodded. She applyed some lube to my arse and the toy slowly Inserted it and put the cock ring over my hard cock and put the locker around my balls. And turned on the vibrating and she selected one of the vibrating modes. It felt so good. She slowly stroked my cock and my balls after a few mins if this I asked her “ Could you put a glove on and stretch my arse “ I was hoping for a say working up to 2 to 4 fingers. But to my suprise Lori answered with “ Whole hand ?” And made the motion with her hand sliding one hand thru her other hand to motion fisting. My eyes lite up and I said “ Yes please” she got a glove and applyed a lot of lube to her gloved hand and also my arsehole. And she slowly used 1 finger then 2 then 3. Always checking in with me. Then to to 4 and Lori then made the duckbill shape with her hand applyed some more lube, and she slowly applyed pressure and her hand was able to slide in up to her knuckles the widest part of her hand. I then asked Lori if it would be ok if I got up on my knees as I like this position for fisting best.

I got up on all 4’s and lori then slide her hand back to the knuckles and she slowly applyed pressure. I love the stretching feeling so This is one of the best parts when I have a sexy girl fisting me. Lori feels my arse relax fully and she slowly slides her hand past the knuckles into my arse. I ask her to hold it there and not move for a min. To allow my arse to get used to her hand and then she can move it back to her knuckles but not out. And then back in and back to the knuckles and in again. Until she can then take her hand out past her knuckles and back in.
    At this stage Im fully relaxed. She then starts fisting me how ahe wants and it feels amazing. I am stroking my cock as she does this. I glance a the time and we are nearing the end of our 45 mins. So I quicken my HJ and cum. Lori takes her hand out and asks how was that. I reply “ So good “ she returns with a hot towel and soke wet wipes cleans off the lube and wipes me down with the towel.

She gets me a towel ao I cab take a quick shower. And when I get back to the room she hands me a bottle of water. I get dressed gather my things. She says “ You know my name Lori see you next time. I tell her we will do 1 hr next time. I leave and I relise I was in such a blissful state I forgot the bottle of water she gave me. I just smile. Thanks for the review again Keebab. You where right. You knew for me its the experience and the girl doesnt need to be a supermodel stunner. She is cute and her massage is miles above so many super hotties. And her fisting skills where so good. As Im shore she has done this many times. As a lot of guys that look for prostate massage and Drangon tendon are intrested in fisting so they know the cues when we ask things. So I will def be back.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Haha glad you enjoyed mate.

I've stumbled out of that place quite a few times, usually after a session with Mandy or Sasa.

The prostate and Dragon Tendon is a bit of a new thing for me but the massage is top notch and the extras are exceptional.