Thread: With ANZAC Day just gone what are your naval or military connections

Junior Member(有D料到)

With ANZAC Day just gone what are your naval or military connections

I run a mainly naval group that records the grave and or cremation sites of mostly Australian Naval service folk but we do include any naval service. We have created sister groups for the Army and RAAF. They aren't as big or as well organized as the Naval one ... I simply can't do all three. But if you want a loved one or friend remembered we will do that.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Nerius13
    Dude i was in the Navy for 4 years a little while ago.... hows that for a naval connection. Tbh, I'm not really after any "passed" history but there are a few personal i would love to track down and reconnect with

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Cookytim,
    Service after 1970 is the hardest to research as privacy laws apply and records are not in the public domain. I have 600 members in the Project mostly ex navy, a far better chance is two ex navy Facebook groups I know with many thousands of members. If you aren't on Facebook PM names to me and I can ask on those sights for you. There is even a site you can search Cerberus for GE entry photos. I found mine from 1980. Now days with GE numbers it's much easier to find.