Person's Name : Fiona (the boss) and then joined by Mimi

Establishment : Busty Fiona's

Month/Year of Visit : May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : A townhouse in Penrith

Phone : 0404 566661

Hours of Business : 8ish til early evening

Rates : $160/hr for Fiona plus $85/30min for Mimi

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : Fiona - DFKing, Spanish, BBBJ, 69, FIV, cowgirl, CIM. Mimi - DFKing, BBBJ, face-sitting

Size/shape : Both attractive and curvy (but not fat). Fiona - lovely DD-cups, untamed bush. Mimi - B-cups, trimmed bush.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Fiona - Vietnamese/Chinese. Mimi - Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Oh yes - great fun

My experience/comments : Decided to head to Penrith, thinking of trying a new shop, but realised I haven’t been to Busty Fiona’s for three years. Back then I wanted to have a session with Fiona herself but she stopped seeing customers for a while. I’d recently read that she is seeing customers again so I called, she answered and I booked her.

I knocked on the flyscreen and was met by a friendly, good-looking MILF wearing a short red dress.

She led me into a room and started kissing me and grabbing my groin so I returned (and enjoyed) the groping for a while before owning up that I had a booking with Fiona. This lady was called Mimi and she went to get Fiona.

Fiona came in wearing a short black dress and, as always, was friendly and tactile. I paid for an hour and showered.

Fiona returned and stripped while I was drying myself. She has an attractive face and a lovely curvy figure (great for her age) with natural DD-cups and an untamed bush.

We kissed and she licked my nipples and stroked my cock before I lay on the bed.

She knelt over me and rubbed her tits over my chest and worked her way down for a bit of Spanish before sucking me.

It was a very good BBBJ – just very slightly toothy but with nice soft lips, good hand-action and excellent use of her tongue.

After a good while I asked for some 69 and Fiona moved round.

She reacted well, and I was allowed some FIV, but didn’t she cum.

Fiona dismounted and sucked me some more.

We were approaching the 30min mark and thought about my double with Yoko (the boss) and her sister two days ago so I suggested to Fiona that get Mimi to join us for the second half.

Fiona went to get Mimi and I got more money out.

Mimi came in and stripped. She too had a decent curvy figure with B-cups, a tattoo on her stomach and a trimmed bush.

Mimi kissed me while Fiona continued sucking me and I then asked Mimi to suck me.

Mimi’s BBBJ was also very good – no teeth and nice soft lips and no interruptions.

Meanwhile Fiona was standing by the bed, leaning over me, and she put some lube on my fingers so I could finger-fuck her while watching her fabulous tits jiggling around.

They switched and Fiona sucked me some more while Mimi sat on my face. And she was soon saying she was cumming as she moaned and squirmed around.

While Mimi was still on my face, Fiona dressed me and climbed aboard for some cowgirl, which felt great.

Fiona dismounted and sucked me a bit more before I said I wanted to fuck Mimi. She dressed me and squeezed me in for some expressive cowgirl – she was deliciously tight.

Fiona asked whether I wanted to cum in her mouth (I don’t think I’ve ever said “No” to that question) so Mimi got off, the condom was removed and Mimi went back to sitting on my face while Fiona sucked me until I came. And she went on sucking me dry for ages until I had to get her to stop.

After the tidy-up, the girls sat either side of me and gave me a light massage while we had a chat (with Fiona doing a lot of translating for Mimi).

Mimi said she was from Guangzhou and Fiona confirmed that she was born in Vietnam but left at an early age when her parents moved to China. Mimi works occasionally at Fiona’s, helping out when a girl is off sick.

Time was up and I showered and dressed and, after a farewell hug, I departed.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice work, Fred!!

MILF GALORE. Great AR Fred
    BE FRUITFUL AND MULTIPLY

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review. Sounds like some good fucking & sucking were had.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Contact

Hey mate, how can i get the contact or website. Help a bro here

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Contact details

Hey mate, may i know how to find them?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Sounds good. Do you have a link to their ad or some contact details?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Fiona has advertised in the local press and/or locanto but I don't know whether she still does.

Last year she was not accepting any new customers - not sure whether that is still the case.

Just try phoning.