Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Yes I’m an idiot, is this making it worse?

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    This is normal thing with us men. Sometimes we feel the urge to look after women or help them. Somewhat the intention is in retrun you will get better sex.
    I have done the same mistake. Sent money to couple of girls in Philippines. Even lent money to Sugar Babes. Did I get my money's worth? Not at all.
    The lesson I have learnt is some women use the sob story to extract money from you. They may give you the impression they care. But once you refuse to lend more they are gone to the next victim.

As others have said, cut your losses and move on.

Junior Member(有D料到) TwisterTongue's Avatar
    Remember not everyone has a kind-heart like you do bro..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlieM View Post
    No! Your not an idiot buddy. You sound like a good person who helped someone in a time of need. We are who we are. The ML is a bitch slut for taking advantage of you. Live and learn.
    Yeah, I'd agree with that. The OP sounds like a country boy (good intentions and good heart).
    City people on the other hand are all fucked up with/about life.

The thing about city life is:
    When you cry nobody sees your tears.
    When you are sad nobody sees your pain.
    When you are happy nobody sees your your smile.
    But when you fart everybody notices it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    She may have 1-2 other white knights like you, and a family to feed

She may well have financial issues. She may owe money to the shop or other parties

But she saw you as an ATM and you proved her right. Continuing to meet her, waiting for her to pay you back, is not going to work. Have sex because you have a bond but only if the chemistry hasnt been dissolved by her nonpayment. Meet other WL so you don't get fixated

I agree that you should kiss this money good bye unless you have a written contact. Even with a contract she will say she can't afford to repay. Sorry but that's how the cash economy works

Feel sorry for you as you probably thought you were helping. Well you helped her situation. And she got a free handout. Win win

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Cut your losses and move on mate, you ain't getting that money back, the only thing that awaits you if you go through with the booking is more heartache, embarrassment, disappointment, resentment...and possibly trouble with the brothel security guard, I'm sorry to say, just leave it be and learn your lesson, we've all done something stupid before, people take advantage of kind hearted folks like us, luckily it was just $1500, could be a lot worse...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Hey, 2 suggestions
    why don’t help out others on this forum and tell people who she is, like her shop name to potential help a future victim

If you have the texts you can take it to a local court , if she has done this to you good chance she has don’t it others and may have a record

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    So last year I went on a couple of dates with a M/L I seemed to form a bit of a bond with. Went great for a couple of dates then she asked to borrow some money to help with school then rent and other things. Me being a naive twit (and thinking with my dick rather than my head) said fine.

So around $1500 in she abruptly stops contact and leaves the country. Had her number but she gave it to someone and they told me she was gone and to leave them alone. She actually messaged me while overseas and seemed apologetic, but after a couple of days asked for more money. At this point I just stopped responding and left it there as a lesson learnt and money lost.

Well I just found out that she might be back in the country and working at a couple of new shops under a new name. So I’ve decided I’m going to make a booking and go see her to have a little chat about maybe getting some of that money back.

So what I’m asking is should I just cut my loses here or go through with the booking and see what happens?
    You paid $1,500 for some education. The lesson is NEVER, EVER mix with ML and WL in any form other than business. Never, ever befriend working ladies.
    It is 100% business.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    You paid $1,500 for some education. The lesson is NEVER, EVER mix with ML and WL in any form other than business. Never, ever befriend working ladies.
    It is 100% business.
    $600 for the college course and the rest to help after her son back home was in a car accident (as a dad myself, this is absolute kryptonite for me). And I’ve been friends (and also dated) quite a few WL. I’ve even worked as a driver for a few so becoming friends is just part of the deal. They are people just like you, selling their time to others

Senior Member(無間使者)

Update

So a bit of an update for everyone playing at home. Saw her tonight and it was a little awkward. It took a bit to recognises me as I’ve grown my hair out since we last saw each other.

Was a little strange and there was absolutely no talk about money owed. Massage just sort of meandered on for 15-20 minutes until it just sort of flowed on to parts 2 and 3. Was nice but the old buzz just wasn’t there for whatever reason. Cuddles for a bit after and just chatted about what we have been up to. She mentioned she had been putting off going to visit her friend so offered to drop her off as it was on my way home anyway.

Swapped numbers again and after dropping her off got a message that I forgot to tip her for the extras so just did a transfer to her. Guess I’ll just be leaving it there unless she decides to reach out to me

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Geez.... She had the balls to ask for tip money and you actually paid for it, even when she owes you all that money.

That's it bro, in her mind, you're now a dead-set sucker. She will look at you like a big $$$ target, easy prey.

Stay dafuq away from her, for your own sake.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    All the hallmarks of breakup sex. No chemistry. It's over

The chemistry is gone because she knows you are thinking about the money
    Focus on the good sex you had in the past, and move on.

She didn't talk about the debt because in her mind she ain't ever repaying it. Walk away. Nothing good will come from lingering

Don't be a white knight with your money. Sorry just telling you the reality

Errm, if it is her can't you just bring up the money, show her your texts and suggest she work it off with you with pussy?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Seems like it's time to let go dude, after all that's happened you should just take it as a lesson and move on

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    So a bit of an update for everyone playing at home. Saw her tonight and it was a little awkward. It took a bit to recognises me as I’ve grown my hair out since we last saw each other.

Was a little strange and there was absolutely no talk about money owed. Massage just sort of meandered on for 15-20 minutes until it just sort of flowed on to parts 2 and 3. Was nice but the old buzz just wasn’t there for whatever reason. Cuddles for a bit after and just chatted about what we have been up to. She mentioned she had been putting off going to visit her friend so offered to drop her off as it was on my way home anyway.

Swapped numbers again and after dropping her off got a message that I forgot to tip her for the extras so just did a transfer to her. Guess I’ll just be leaving it there unless she decides to reach out to me
    Hope you got abit of closure after seeing her again but dont be that guy.
    Walk away, theres plenty of other girls to see and possibly treating you better.

Banned
    You aren’t an idiot. Just naive. You’ve broken a couple of the rules of punting.

1. Don’t try to save the girls. Their problems are not your problems
    2. Don’t ask for their phone numbers. They are not girlfriend material

You’ve got to just let it go and stop getting close to these girls.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

This should have cemented it for you that you're never seeing a cent of that money, and to her you're a pay check, nothing more.
    Even if she reaches out to you, it will be for money ("come see me babe, it's quiet today").

Walk away. Learn from the episode and walk away.

Break up sex n revenge sex is the best sex imho. It's impossible to get in a relationship.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hooker sob stories. Usually a load of shit.

Cut your losses or she'll put on a sob story at the brothel about how your either assaulted her, physically or sexually & either get you thrown out & blacklisted from that brothel & others or worse get the police involved which would lead to people in your personal life knowing things that you don't want them to know.

Move on & let it go & never believe a hooker sob story ever again. Live & learn my man.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Not sure you need anymore advice Daffy. This seems to be consuming you a little to much. For mine, just total your debt. Then calculate a fuck at $150 a time. You can them work out how many fucks she "owes" you. Then you have a choice. Fuck her that many times or not. If you go for the former then she will, I repeat she will, honour the debt by letting you fuck her. If you don't want to, then you have answered your original question. You are not an idiot 😎

You gave her more money… don’t go see her again bro this woman is toxic for you

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast