Shop: Windsor Asian massage
254 geoege street, Windsor, Windsor
http://windsormassage.com.au/massage-near-richmond/

Wow, I just had the most incredible massage experience with Amy at Windsor 254! From the moment I walked into this massage, I was greeted with warm smiles and a soothing ambiance that immediately put me at ease. There were 3 ladies available today and picked Amy as she was wearing a nice fishnet tights, and that could fulfil my fantasy afterwards.

Amy led me to the room and let me touch her legs during the 1st part, shes slim but busy girl, with a long leg, fit and really good at normal Asian massage. The aroma of essential oils filled the air, enhancing the overall relaxation experience. Soft, calming music played in the background, adding to the serenity of the room. Throughout the session, the therapist maintained a peaceful and respectful atmosphere, allowing me to fully unwind and let go.

Part 2 was kicked start from a nice kiss, then she start working on my lower part, I preferred stand up while shes bowing to serve me, and that was warm and smooth, excellent service in such cold day. Eventually finish by different positions and amazing music together with her moaning and squeaking.

Overall, the service was absolutely 11 out of 10, and Amys body shape was really fit and made some fun.