Thread: Any decent private around Mascot?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    Yes, but the age quoted on that site is incorrect.
    It says she's 20, but she was 24 when I was seeing her back in 2019, so she would have to be 28 now, maybe even 29.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by LBW1959 View Post
    Yes, but the age quoted on that site is incorrect.
    It says she's 20, but she was 24 when I was seeing her back in 2019, so she would have to be 28 now, maybe even 29.
    She also wants $100 deposit.

Reviews in another place are mixed, but she is definitely at least in her 30's so probably best to mark as a deposit scammer.

Funny how Alicia Lin becomes Alicia Kiss and then Alicia Lin comes back... I actually wonder as there are no recent reviews if the current Alicia Lin is playing on the old and just a scammer.... mmmm

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bummer View Post
    She also wants $100 deposit.

Reviews in another place are mixed, but she is definitely at least in her 30's so probably best to mark as a deposit scammer.

Funny how Alicia Lin becomes Alicia Kiss and then Alicia Lin comes back... I actually wonder as there are no recent reviews if the current Alicia Lin is playing on the old and just a scammer.... mmmm
    That $100 deposit thing is odd. The Alicia Lin I knew didn't ask for a deposit, so maybe you could be right about the scammer. Either way, I wouldn't be bothered pursuing a booking with a private who wants a deposit in advance.
    If it is the same girl I don't know what she'd be like 4 years later but my god she was amazing back in pre-covid days. The bolt-ons were a bit too large for my liking but everything else was first class!