Thread: Sarah is finally back to Hurstville Asian massage

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Sarah is finally back to Hurstville Asian massage

I met Sarah few months ago, shes a Australian girl, really young, around middle of 20s, and she provides best massage in Hurstville. Luckily, shes back now!!

Received the message from the boss, Christy, and booked her for an hour, she gave me nice massage experience, and she also provided fs in cheap price, you cannot image you can have fun with a Aussie slim and busty girl in such prices.

Part one was smooth and enjoyable, maybe I haven't seen her for a while, we did some chat during the session, and she gave me blov and start the 2nd part, her body was fit as before, and what I really enjoy is, she tried to pleased you and maximise your experience, from position, pose to moaning, grunting and gurgling, really cooperative, and friendly girl. And I booked her again tomorrow as she told me not sure the roster, only decided work this weekend at the moment.

If you are big fans to her, that would be the chance.

http://hurstvillemassage.com.au/

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It seems timpeter2010 has multiple accounts posting for this establishment…

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Agree - another timpeter advert!
    While Sarah was worth seeing (last time she worked regularly at Hurstville was nearly a year ago) it was definitely NOT for her massage