Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lulu upgraded

Junior Member(有D料到)

Lulu upgraded, a sluttish MILF experience

Made some lucky money recently, and headed for 42G to try my luck on punting. Picked up Lulu among quite a few. It was unusually quiet in the shop, but Lulu seemed to be in good mood, a big smile when saying hello to me.

A good session. Her merits were well presented during the session. Could feel her love of cock this one, not only love of making you cum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Made some lucky money recently, and headed for 42G to try my luck on punting. Picked up Lulu among quite a few. It was unusually quiet in the shop, but Lulu seemed to be in good mood, a big smile when saying hello to me.

A good session. Her merits were well presented during the session. Could feel her love of cock this one, not only love of making you cum.
    thanks for the recon. Been thinking of trying her out

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    thanks for the recon. Been thinking of trying her out
    If you never tried her before, for less risky, you book a two hour session, and you will more likely have your day. If you show your particular favour for her, she will reward you with cheerfulness, tenderness, submissiveness and more importantly sluttishness.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    If you never tried her before, for less risky, you book a two hour session, and you will more likely have your day. If you show your particular favour for her, she will reward you with cheerfulness, tenderness, submissiveness and more importantly sluttishness.
    Good to know. I've had very mid experiences with C girls except for Jay at 42G or No5.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Good to know. I've had very mid experiences with C girls except for Jay at 42G or No5.
    Jay is top-notch in terms of services and attitudes. If you like Jay, Lulu might not be the choice. Lulu likes to talk, but she sounds like a MILF.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Jay is top-notch in terms of services and attitudes. If you like Jay, Lulu might not be the choice. Lulu likes to talk, but she sounds like a MILF.
    hmmm...I'm don't really mind the talking part, it's the services part from C girls I have found rather disappointing or lacking off. The only other positive experience I can recall from a C girl was Jessica at 42G.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    hmmm...I'm don't really mind the talking part, it's the services part from C girls I have found rather disappointing or lacking off. The only other positive experience I can recall from a C girl was Jessica at 42G.
    Most of those C girls like to talk, more for wasting time. Poor English, hard to really enjoy the communication.
    Lulu has her body language skills to please you. She could get on her knees without being directed, take your cock like lolly, smiling. If you hesitate to get on the main course, she would spread her legs, and open her nice and delicious pussy to invite you upon your direction. I didn’t expect that she could follow my directions nicely.
    As to services and consistency of quality, Tiffany of G42 and No 5 was the best among their Chinese WLs. But she seems have disappeared for some time on the rosters. Curious about her whereabouts.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    You seem quite obsessed with Lulu lol. There's been several ARs you've written of her. Sometimes good and sometimes bad lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    You seem quite obsessed with Lulu lol. There's been several ARs you've written of her. Sometimes good and sometimes bad lol.
    any c girl recommendations brother meng?

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    any c girl recommendations brother meng?
    C Jessica was the last one I saw. She's really good. Also a really nice body.

I'm planning a punting bender next week so I'll report back a few more hahaha.

Junior Member(有D料到)

My recent lucky money got me two nice sessions. Hope you have more, Meng. Hahaha

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    My recent lucky money got me two nice sessions. Hope you have more, Meng. Hahaha
    Haha thanks bro. Been doing privates for a bit now. Love my brothels though so I'll be back hahaha.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    edit: never mind

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Can someone provide some info about her looks and body type. The photo on their website is just a random photo as description says photo isn't real.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Jessica was fun when I saw her about a month ago.

I shall look forward to your ARs next week

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Can someone provide some info about her looks and body type. The photo on their website is just a random photo as description says photo isn't real.
    Pretty with makeup. Long hair. Slim, A-B perky boobs, womanly figure.
    Her appearance is outstanding.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    She has sensitive nipples , but hard-to-wet pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I like try her out but someone mentioned she sounds like a milf? How old is she, roughly?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I like try her out but someone mentioned she sounds like a milf? How old is she, roughly?
    Lookwise, below 30. She once said she was 29. She might be 30 this year.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Thank you guys, if I find myseld in the shop I hope to get an intro with her but I have a feeling she may not be the one for me. A bit older than I like to see in Asian girls and I assume little to no curves.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast