Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lulu upgraded

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    Thank you guys, if I find myseld in the shop I hope to get an intro with her but I have a feeling she may not be the one for me. A bit older than I like to see in Asian girls and I assume little to no curves.
    come on, mate. you take over prudence to fuck an Asian chick. Chinese Lulu does not overcharge. Most of the sessions, I enjoyed having this cute nude girl working hard to make me cum. Banging her in miss, watching her dimples, her hands caressing her clit was nice.

She seems to be on the roster very often. see her early if you have not tried yet, while she still has the tight pussy.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Haha thanks Rod, I was there last week I had intro with 5 girls didn't find anyone attractive so walked out! Some of the girls are quite famous for getting great reviews like C Jessica Or miki or Mikeu and I also saw a Viet girl and new J girl Rie.

The problem is, once you are in the punting game for years,then you won't settle for an average chick. I know Lulu may not be the average girl as you mentioned but I think I have a peculiar taste! My latest regret was seeing Sola, what a waste!

Anyways,I keep her in my book. Hopefully getting an intro with her as I don't like to book them blind.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve been holding off replying to this thread but to me Lulu is not a great punt.

I’m glad you have a great time Rod but honestly she was terrible. Very unshapely body (in my opinion), admittedly she has a cute face, but her services felt very novice like. She tries hard, I’ll give her that, but I was exceptionally underwhelmed and struggled to keep in the mood with her. Her service and skills were well below my expectations and preferences, hence a no repeat from me.

If people aren’t interested let them be. Punting is expensive so wasting time and money on a punt that’s not the right fit sucks.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    I’ve been holding off replying to this thread but to me Lulu is not a great punt.

I’m glad you have a great time Rod but honestly she was terrible. Very unshapely body (in my opinion), admittedly she has a cute face, but her services felt very novice like. She tries hard, I’ll give her that, but I was exceptionally underwhelmed and struggled to keep in the mood with her. Her service and skills were well below my expectations and preferences, hence a no repeat from me.

If people aren’t interested let them be. Punting is expensive so wasting time and money on a punt that’s not the right fit sucks.
    Agree Bobby.

Most of the time, to pick up Lulu was a way for me to spend some money. Spending a little more than that for R&T, you will enjoy more from Lulu at least. Sometimes a really good punting would be landed.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Where is this place located?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Mo surprise that Lulu upgraded. She said she was married.
    But she declined to say what he does for a living.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Did you propose a dating out and get the knowledge that she is married?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by rod4fun View Post
    Did you propose a dating out and get the knowledge that she is married?
    No, her English is very limited, no utility for a dating.
    Just out of curiosity, cos she appeared to be swaying between WL and MILF.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12