Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks matter

Looks matter

I’ve been seeing some reviews from guys on this forum who have had bad experiences with WL and ML that are regulars for me. I know this is just a job for the girls but I think YMMV a lot dependent on looks and manners, but I think real attraction does play a big part in the level of service you get. I tend to not mention bad punts much these days, but someone in my inbox said I always seem to get preferential treatment and I’ve been wondering why… I have noticed a big difference in treatment from women in general since making the gym a regular part of my life.

There is a ML I have seen at least 20 times over the past two years who has told me that the only thing that makes her horny now is money. She can’t fuck for free ever again. A WL I recently reviewed (that I caved and saw again) told me she has had guys who need assistance getting up a flight of stairs and she has to use a lot of lube because her pussy becomes the Sahara when seeing blokes this big, no matter how nice they are.

Anyone else had cracker sessions and then see other punters getting bad sessions with the same girl?

We are all Alpha Giga Chad with zero pajeet genes here. You are not special.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    That's only human innit.

Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    We are all Alpha Giga Chad with zero pajeet genes here. You are not special.
    Thanks for taking the time out from being giga chad to read the entire post and not answer the question posed at the end

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’d say it’s natural for a ML to be less inclined to perform for a ‘lessor’ fit/good looking guy. Takes more from them mentally and I guess can be exhausting when it’s your day to day job. I guess it’s similar with any job, however this industry obviously is more demanding from the ML in terms of intimacy/physical duties.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I’ve been seeing some reviews from guys on this forum who have had bad experiences with WL and ML that are regulars for me. I know this is just a job for the girls but I think YMMV a lot dependent on looks and manners, but I think real attraction does play a big part in the level of service you get. I tend to not mention bad punts much these days, but someone in my inbox said I always seem to get preferential treatment and I’ve been wondering why… I have noticed a big difference in treatment from women in general since making the gym a regular part of my life.

There is a ML I have seen at least 20 times over the past two years who has told me that the only thing that makes her horny now is money. She can’t fuck for free ever again. A WL I recently reviewed (that I caved and saw again) told me she has had guys who need assistance getting up a flight of stairs and she has to use a lot of lube because her pussy becomes the Sahara when seeing blokes this big, no matter how nice they are.

Anyone else had cracker sessions and then see other punters getting bad sessions with the same girl?
    Tell you what bro. In the last year or so, I've been making babies (if I wasn't shooting blanks!) with a certain someone that I am 100% sure nobody else on this here forum has been able to get anything more than a good BBBJ from.

How am I 100% sure about this? Well, none of the bros on here have said that the girl in question allows anything more than BBBJ. Over and over, I am being reminded by these really helpful bros, that what I've been getting from her is really something special.

You see how sound my judgement is, don't you? I mean, an entire forum of sex fiends are actively validating my VIP treatment from this girl. Nobody is getting what I'm getting. Fark, I really get off on this. Gotta go for my next creampie on this babe of mine.

So that's how I know for sure that I'm the Chosen one. Because I'm hawt, and she can't get enough of me, that's why. On my first meet with her, I got her so horny that she forgot she had a tampon in her pussy. Then, she took it out and checked if there was still blood in it and proceeded to have passionate BB sex with me until I creampied her. FMD that was so hot...

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Some guys on this forum might not want to hear this but not all pineapples are worth the same. Some get a lot more for their pineapples than others and that's life (these ladies are only human and attraction is a basic instinct).
    I find it more prevalent in ML circles than WLs, but it happens far more often than not. Can't be mad or angry about it, although I see on a lot of reviews of men being upset that they didn't get the KING treatment they saw others receive on ARs. And trust me your $150 doesn't mean that much too most these women who make $1000+ a day.
    That's why any AR should be taken as a loose guide and not the Bible. YMMV gentlemen that's the truth!

Banned

Most of the punters I've met on the way in or out of parlours are either old and overweight or very plain men on the street.

I haven't met a George Clooney, Bard Pitt or Keany Reeves yet.

Let me tell you your $200 is important to a WL as she only sees about 6-7 men in a day.

Only one WL told me her current boyfriend is her ex-customer who is a gifted musician and looks like AAron Kwok. Seriously how many of us can come close to that?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    It is not just looks...if it was i would be begging myself for a wank! Being friendly, happy, clean, and a good time goes a long way. So does speaking the language. I am a white bloke, but i speak fluent Korean...it gets a lot of love from Korean wls and mls...because it is extremely rare that white blokes in Australia speak anything more than a few words here and there.

Relying on looks along was great in my teens, twenties, and thirties...but as i approach 50...my game has had to change.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Bro Goldfish Sir! A noble post but might have to factor in that a lot of people don’t write AR’s if they’re getting good service and don’t wish to publicise the fact. In this day and age of the dud punt factor it’s even more of a necessity. Hats off to you Sir if you’re sure, but always remember those golden rules of punting. Nothing is what it seems.

You want a fucked up example? I used to date a WL during the previous decade, she got reviewed here. Those reviews were lame compared to when she got home, she’d fuck my brains out; Mad, passionate natural lovemaking and everything in between. It truly was great. But if she came up with a story about ‘work’ that day or a certain nationality customer wanted this or that, or if we were going away on holiday she’d put in a few extra hours the previous week (and same, I’d get off on reading some guy paying for her and me thinking, cheers mate you’ve just helped pay for my holiday) - something in the back of my mind always took things with a pinch of salt.
    And yes, it didn’t last!

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    look at subjective.

For us punters, some girls look good in some punters' eyes, and look average in other punters' eyes. Quite sure it's the same for girls.

I've seen many punters here praising a WL/ML as hot or pretty, and I think that same WL/ML is under average looking, vice versa.

Even if you consider yourself a normal Joe, you might be good looking in some girls' eyes.

I've had many WL/ML praising my look, but I know it's their job to say so

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Of course looks matter. They're only human. Even in jobs where looks shouldn't make the slightest difference people prefer to see better looking customers than horrormonkeys. Yes to a wl we're all a walking wallet, but still better a fit presentable polite walking wallet than a fat, stinky, snarky, one, right?

Special services? Sure, all the time, I don't report them because then others expect it.

Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Bro Goldfish Sir! A noble post but might have to factor in that a lot of people don’t write AR’s if they’re getting good service and don’t wish to publicise the fact. In this day and age of the dud punt factor it’s even more of a necessity. Hats off to you Sir if you’re sure, but always remember those golden rules of punting. Nothing is what it seems.

You want a fucked up example? I used to date a WL during the previous decade, she got reviewed here. Those reviews were lame compared to when she got home, she’d fuck my brains out; Mad, passionate natural lovemaking and everything in between. It truly was great. But if she came up with a story about ‘work’ that day or a certain nationality customer wanted this or that, or if we were going away on holiday she’d put in a few extra hours the previous week (and same, I’d get off on reading some guy paying for her and me thinking, cheers mate you’ve just helped pay for my holiday) - something in the back of my mind always took things with a pinch of salt.
    And yes, it didn’t last!
    Haha, it was tongue in cheek, bro. Well, at least the part about being the Chosen One. I wasn't born yesterday, that's for sure.

If I'm getting what I'm getting and I'm keeping mum about it, what's stopping every other Chosen One to do the same?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Punters Guide on Extras:

The level and type of service a woman will provide is directly proportional to how attractive a man is.

This condition always holds true, except when the man is filthy rich.
    Ask any ugly sugar daddy or the women that married Buffett, Trump, Murdoch, Bezos, Packer etc

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Of course looks matter. If it matters for you then it definitely matters for her. The difference is I can’t ever be a hooker because I’ll never be able to get hard for fat, old or ugly women (if you do then more power to you sir, just talking about my preference) while if a chick can use some lube and take dick all the same without being turned on.

Senior Member(無間使者)

Hey mate, keen follower of your ARs.

When I can I try to personally follow up to verify your experiences.

It terms of looks I'm probably not as well sculpted as you describe. But I will say I have had some cracker experiences with some regular ladies after consistently hitting the gym and keeping up with the man scaping!

That being said, there have indeed been some follow ups to your ARs where I hadn't received the same quality service or said service wasn't offered, either by the same girl or just a hit and miss from the shop in general. Makes sense since I'm not an Adonis like you lol.

I also can't keep up financially with you as well lol. So your pineapples are definitely worth more than mine!

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Haha, it was tongue in cheek, bro. Well, at least the part about being the Chosen One. I wasn't born yesterday, that's for sure.

If I'm getting what I'm getting and I'm keeping mum about it, what's stopping every other Chosen One to do the same?
    Amen to that, sir! My take on it, keeping with the direction of the OP's thread... is we may all be the Chosen One to the ML/WL at the time of our visit, depending on who she's choosing and why; I walked into a 1st time booking months ago in Artarmon mid-morning straight from the gym, freshly showered, aftershave, and wearing just easy access shorts/tshirt. This PYT Thai just got off on this and from the off it was DFK/ fucking bareback on the table, with her saying 'we can do anal if you want'. I passed on that, but CIM instead. Beat myself up for weeks after going through with the BB. Was great though, 'No cum inside, ok?" and just $100extra. Doctors report on the test results read 'unremarkable'... I live to fight another day, another punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I'm abit of and optimist so here are some hopeful reminders:

Looks does matter. However, it's a natural gift from nature. Not much you can do about it except to accept that you get what you get and you don't get upset.

Body also matters. Good news is you can work on it as it's entirely achievable. At the very least it'll improve your health and some confidence.

Manners is also important. This is all on you. Treat the ML/WL with respect and courtesy. It can make a difference. Personality is an entirely different ball game.

There is always your wallet where that saying "it's what inside that counts" can be applied to. This also can matter greatly. If you have enough money, you can buy almost anything, anyone, anytime.

As double adaptor highlighted "Ask any ugly sugar daddy or the women that married Buffett, Trump, Murdoch, Bezos, Packer etc" Yes, these guys have extreme wealth but I'm sure you get the idea.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Yeah I’ve read plenary of reviews either mixed or outright negative about some
    of the WL’s I’ve had good time with, few regulars too over the years.

Everyone’s got their tastes. I for one would never fancy some young 140cm 35 kg WL of Ginze or Sakura like some of you do. Just not my thing. Gimme a hardened fit MILF that’s ripe and raw with a few battle scars anyday.

Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    I'm abit of and optimist so here are some hopeful reminders:

Looks does matter. However, it's a natural gift from nature. Not much you can do about it except to accept that you get what you get and you don't get upset.

Body also matters. Good news is you can work on it as it's entirely achievable. At the very least it'll improve your health and some confidence.

Manners is also important. This is all on you. Treat the ML/WL with respect and courtesy. It can make a difference. Personality is an entirely different ball game.

There is always your wallet where that saying "it's what inside that counts" can be applied to. This also can matter greatly. If you have enough money, you can buy almost anything, anyone, anytime.

As double adaptor highlighted "Ask any ugly sugar daddy or the women that married Buffett, Trump, Murdoch, Bezos, Packer etc" Yes, these guys have extreme wealth but I'm sure you get the idea.
    Very well said, bro. RE the wallet part, I did once try to use the "power of the wallet" to get BB from a girl, many years ago. I dunno why I did it. Now that I look back at it, she wasn't really that hot anyway.

Well I did get it but it was far from the experience I wanted. Did not enjoy it one bit. From that one time to now, I've made it a point to never try to get a girl to do what she wasn't willing to offer, even if she might eventually agree to it after enough $$$ are put on the table.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast