Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Looks matter

Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    Thanks for taking the time out from being giga chad to read the entire post and not answer the question posed at the end
    I am sorry. I don't respond well to a flex thinly veiled as a question.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I’ve been seeing some reviews from guys on this forum who have had bad experiences with WL and ML that are regulars for me. I know this is just a job for the girls but I think YMMV a lot dependent on looks and manners, but I think real attraction does play a big part in the level of service you get. I tend to not mention bad punts much these days, but someone in my inbox said I always seem to get preferential treatment and I’ve been wondering why… I have noticed a big difference in treatment from women in general since making the gym a regular part of my life.

There is a ML I have seen at least 20 times over the past two years who has told me that the only thing that makes her horny now is money. She can’t fuck for free ever again. A WL I recently reviewed (that I caved and saw again) told me she has had guys who need assistance getting up a flight of stairs and she has to use a lot of lube because her pussy becomes the Sahara when seeing blokes this big, no matter how nice they are.

Anyone else had cracker sessions and then see other punters getting bad sessions with the same girl?
    Yup. Reading the AR lots of negatives comeout when they want to vent. Not everyone writes about their good times

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by beta101 View Post
    I am sorry. I don't respond well to a flex thinly veiled as a question.
    LOL, couldn’t have said it better myself!

Banned
    "The punter who thinks himself as good looking, attractive and handsome and tall doesn't have a mirror at home."

- Miyagi Sensei.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    "The punter who thinks himself as good looking, attractive and handsome and tall doesn't have a mirror at home."

- Miyagi Sensei.

I wouldn’t know because my mirror cracked the first time I looked at it.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post

- Miyagi Sensei.

I need a room full of mirrors cause I want to be surrounded by winners.

Banned
    So many variables. Doubt if looks is one of them.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    At 51 i know i can't compete with 21 year old studs, so i need to be the best peacock that i can,
    and focus on my presentation and technique to make myself more desirable as a regular,
    so that means exercising daily, good hygiene, wearing clean and presentable clothes, speaking too and treating the women with manner and respect,
    and of course use gentle but effective erotic techniques to hyper the woman's sensors and desires so she climaxes,

when you speak to these women most of them just want to be treated with respect, and some do and some don't enjoy rough fast sex

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks do matter, but also hygiene and appearance. Need to keep nails clean, make sure you shower and brush your teeth. Wear some decent clothes and not look like a bum.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Basically, yes, but like many of the other bros have said, manners, cleanliness etc. go a long way...I know I am definitely pretty ordinary, but I at least make the most of the factors I can control, and most girls respond pretty well.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Renegade86 View Post
    Looks do matter, but also hygiene and appearance. Need to keep nails clean, make sure you shower and brush your teeth. Wear some decent clothes and not look like a bum.
    Exactly - smell nice too. Be nice and respectful to them, compliment them a lot....

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost2hauntU View Post
    Yeah I’ve read plenary of reviews either mixed or outright negative about some
    of the WL’s I’ve had good time with, few regulars too over the years.

Everyone’s got their tastes. I for one would never fancy some young 140cm 35 kg WL of Ginze or Sakura like some of you do. Just not my thing. Gimme a hardened fit MILF that’s ripe and raw with a few battle scars anyday.
    Likewise, I find the MILF's, amongst many desirable qualities for me, is that they are realistic in their expectations and appreciate repeat business.

Myself, I'm way past my prime though I HOPE there's a ways to go on the expiration date. But being clean, respectful, and a reasonable human being goes a long way. As the Thai's say, khun jai dee, a good heart, tends to be greatly appreciated (which only goes to show there must be a lot of assholes out there).

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    At 51 i know i can't compete with 21 year old studs, so i need to be the best peacock that i can,
    and focus on my presentation and technique to make myself more desirable as a regular,
    so that means exercising daily, good hygiene, wearing clean and presentable clothes, speaking too and treating the women with manner and respect,
    and of course use gentle but effective erotic techniques to hyper the woman's sensors and desires so she climaxes,

when you speak to these women most of them just want to be treated with respect, and some do and some don't enjoy rough fast sex
    Finally!!!

I am in my 60's but look younger (doesn't mean I am better looking.. lol) and fully agree with bro Old Snake !!
    Every point he tells will make you a winner each time if you are willing to look hard at your own attitude first.
    Be the Gentleman, be Respectful!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I’ve been seeing some reviews from guys on this forum who have had bad experiences with WL and ML that are regulars for me. I know this is just a job for the girls but I think YMMV a lot dependent on looks and manners, but I think real attraction does play a big part in the level of service you get. I tend to not mention bad punts much these days, but someone in my inbox said I always seem to get preferential treatment and I’ve been wondering why… I have noticed a big difference in treatment from women in general since making the gym a regular part of my life.

There is a ML I have seen at least 20 times over the past two years who has told me that the only thing that makes her horny now is money. She can’t fuck for free ever again. A WL I recently reviewed (that I caved and saw again) told me she has had guys who need assistance getting up a flight of stairs and she has to use a lot of lube because her pussy becomes the Sahara when seeing blokes this big, no matter how nice they are.

Anyone else had cracker sessions and then see other punters getting bad sessions with the same girl?
    It comes down to having a good first Impression (clothes, smell, manners etc) and then a bit of sexual compatibility and banter, always smile when you meet her for the first time. You get all 3 right then you will find you have some good punts with special perks that others don't get (after seeing each other for a while and trust is built) or she enjoys your company to the point where she wants to fuck you for you being you. where as all other punters fail with the girl so it's not always about looks matter.

At the end of the day, looks are a matter of perspective for the girls. For one girl you may be okay looking and for another girl she will find you handsome, with the WL in their late 20's to early 30's, your looks take a back seat if you can make make her laugh, have some decent flirting and hold a conversation with her but also pleasure her instead of that "wham bam thank you mam" and you will have some great sessions.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Depending on why they’re here, some have family back home to take care. If you’re willing to show some interest in sponsoring then you will turn handsome to them even if you look like a pile of crap. Used to see this private for a while, later found out she have two kids back home so she’s willing to sell her body to get them over here. Some of these girls life is so complicated so no way I would even want to get involve.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think that looks, being well groomed and charm count more than money. Money will by you the service but it cannot buy the passion. A girl gets horny only if she likes you. Money gets you a mechanical service.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Money talks.... I had one girl - she was pretty new. Blonde, uni student, easily 18-19yo. Drop dead gorgeous. I only ever book 30min with new ones, did here too (regretted later!) - then she asks for $70 for GFE extras - kissing/DATY etc. I came prepared for $150 for extras, so gave her that, saying 'you are the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen here, you're worth more than 70' - she. went. off. The best $80 I've ever spent in my life I bet. Of course she disappeared shortly after. I regret not going the full hour!
    Compliments and tips gents.....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    It's only human nature... If they like your appearance and you are polite and not pushy, most of the time you will get good treatment. I exercise regularly and usually got compliment from Japanese and Chinese girl, with some Thais as well, but never with Vietnam or Korean...not sure why lol. But 90% of my punt i always get good treatment (not always good punt, but its delivered)

Sent from my ELE-L29 using Tapatalk

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    One time I was complaining about MY expanding waistline and she said, "That's not fat, that's prosperity".

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Roy.akim View Post
    Some guys on this forum might not want to hear this but not all pineapples are worth the same. Some get a lot more for their pineapples than others and that's life (these ladies are only human and attraction is a basic instinct).
    I find it more prevalent in ML circles than WLs, but it happens far more often than not. Can't be mad or angry about it, although I see on a lot of reviews of men being upset that they didn't get the KING treatment they saw others receive on ARs. And trust me your $150 doesn't mean that much too most these women who make $1000+ a day.
    That's why any AR should be taken as a loose guide and not the Bible. YMMV gentlemen that's the truth!
    Perfectly said brother!

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast