Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Looks matter

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by RLC View Post
    I wouldn’t know because my mirror cracked the first time I looked at it.
    Yes Sensei! (Wax-in Wax-out)

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Couldnt pick one post on particular that emphasized, respect, manners, being clean, and just being nice.
    kudos to all that posted similarly.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    I think the idea is to be presentable and that holds true to many occasions, not just punting. Like many of you guys said, this includes well groomed, well dressed, do your hair, and good hygiene.

I would say another thing that's very important is how you can hold a conversation, not just any conversation, but also an interesting one. No one wants to see a boring customer and being able to have a good conversation with them will add colors to their day which can translate into better service.

The one thing that I try to do, but often too lazy to, is keep working out. I'm knocking on the door of turning 40, so pure looks just won't cut it anymore. Staying fit and eat healthy really helps. Most WLs will actually take notice.

One last thing, years ago I learned a good tip from this complete womanizer of a guy. He's fit, but he said, the trick is also to do a few reps on your glamour muscles before going on your date. Those being biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest. It doesn't have to take long, maybe just 15-20 mins. The result is amazing because you get toned and look jacked for your date. Try to wear a sleeveless tank top underneath your shirt so when the outer shirt comes off, the focus is all on those muscles that you just worked on. It's actually a trick that actors use to look jacked before shooting a scene.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by 17012430 View Post
    I’ve been seeing some reviews from guys on this forum who have had bad experiences with WL and ML that are regulars for me. I know this is just a job for the girls but I think YMMV a lot dependent on looks and manners, but I think real attraction does play a big part in the level of service you get. I tend to not mention bad punts much these days, but someone in my inbox said I always seem to get preferential treatment and I’ve been wondering why… I have noticed a big difference in treatment from women in general since making the gym a regular part of my life.

There is a ML I have seen at least 20 times over the past two years who has told me that the only thing that makes her horny now is money. She can’t fuck for free ever again. A WL I recently reviewed (that I caved and saw again) told me she has had guys who need assistance getting up a flight of stairs and she has to use a lot of lube because her pussy becomes the Sahara when seeing blokes this big, no matter how nice they are.

Anyone else had cracker sessions and then see other punters getting bad sessions with the same girl?
    I guess you are right in some aspects. I think looks really dictate the tempo. I think if you're all "Chris helmsworth" and wield the powerful Mjolnir then you can get away with some that others may not. let's face it, first impressions last.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Footballpunter View Post
    I think the idea is to be presentable and that holds true to many occasions, not just punting. Like many of you guys said, this includes well groomed, well dressed, do your hair, and good hygiene.

I would say another thing that's very important is how you can hold a conversation, not just any conversation, but also an interesting one. No one wants to see a boring customer and being able to have a good conversation with them will add colors to their day which can translate into better service.

The one thing that I try to do, but often too lazy to, is keep working out. I'm knocking on the door of turning 40, so pure looks just won't cut it anymore. Staying fit and eat healthy really helps. Most WLs will actually take notice.

One last thing, years ago I learned a good tip from this complete womanizer of a guy. He's fit, but he said, the trick is also to do a few reps on your glamour muscles before going on your date. Those being biceps, triceps, shoulders and chest. It doesn't have to take long, maybe just 15-20 mins. The result is amazing because you get toned and look jacked for your date. Try to wear a sleeveless tank top underneath your shirt so when the outer shirt comes off, the focus is all on those muscles that you just worked on. It's actually a trick that actors use to look jacked before shooting a scene.

It’s the same for bodybuilders when competing, that pump will make your muscles look fuller.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Something to think about is the girls' preference. Most of the K and C girls I've met tend to like slim, tall and leggy blokes. Guys who look good in fashionable clothes, not just suited and booted. They're probably influenced by the K, C or HK drama image of a good looking male idol. Some of these girls actually hate well-built muscly body types. More than one girl has said that the muscles make them look "like crabs".

The Thai and J girls are a different story. They dig beefcakes. I've even met a couple who love fat guys.

Super Fans (忠實Fans) Footballpunter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Something to think about is the girls' preference. Most of the K and C girls I've met tend to like slim, tall and leggy blokes. Guys who look good in fashionable clothes, not just suited and booted. They're probably influenced by the K, C or HK drama image of a good looking male idol. Some of these girls actually hate well-built muscly body types. More than one girl has said that the muscles make them look "like crabs".

The Thai and J girls are a different story. They dig beefcakes. I've even met a couple who love fat guys.
    Good point. We don't have to build our bodies like Henry Cavill, but just work on getting lean and toned. With that said, I just can't stomach trying to look like a K-pop star. Those guys actually look feminine to me, nothing wrong, but that's not what I want to look like lol. I also certainly don't want to be so slim that I weight just about the same as the girl, or less.

Either way, working out is also good for our general fitness and health. After all, the healthier we are, the longer we punt.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)

I haven't noticed that actually. Interesting points. Most comments by Chinese and Korean and even Vietnamese WLs are about how smooth and white my skin is. I realised that's part of the beauty standard there which I guess is a benefit to me.

Less so with Japanese and thai girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

You know what's interesting here, given Thai culture has a ladyboy trend perhaps this is why they like more masculine built guys.

On the flip side a lot of Korean men over seen especially older gen are quite 'aggressive' in a dominant and manly way (probably why K girls don't like seeing K blokes) so they prefer the more feminine guys.

Not sure about C.

Plausible?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    For me, it all comes to who is willing to shred some money the most! even if you're good looking, if you're cheap, you will be outwit and outshined by someone who's not that good looking but whips a lot of dough for it.
    money buys respect, money makes the world go round.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    This goes both ways. You think if your WL was not your type, poor hygiene and a terrible personality, you would even give her the same fucking as you would for a hot one?

Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    You know what's interesting here, given Thai culture has a ladyboy trend perhaps this is why they like more masculine built guys.

On the flip side a lot of Korean men over seen especially older gen are quite 'aggressive' in a dominant and manly way (probably why K girls don't like seeing K blokes) so they prefer the more feminine guys.

Not sure about C.

Plausible?
    Nah, I’m convinced it’s the dramas influencing them. Just watch a few K or C dramas and you’ll know what I mean. They’re after that specific look.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Looks matter to us and it matters to them as well. Perfectly said, your pineapples will go further if youre a 6ft tall blonde haired surfer.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    I haven't noticed that actually. Interesting points. Most comments by Chinese and Korean and even Vietnamese WLs are about how smooth and white my skin is. I realised that's part of the beauty standard there which I guess is a benefit to me.

Less so with Japanese and thai girls.
    The Thai and PRC's I know (biblical sense) always tell me they want my WHITE skin. I always tell them fine, let's swap, because if I want to go out in the sun, it's sunscreen ON.

And, MY experience, they want a khun jai dee guy, a good heart goes a long way.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Being presentable goes a long way, also in general life

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Of course looks matter, do you prefer Irene Fah, or Susan Boyle?

Same goes for women regardless of WL or not

In fact I'd probably speculate looks potentially are even more important to a WL considering how many guys they see.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    If you spend your time chasing butterflies they'll fly away, but if you spend your time building a garden with flowers the butterflies will come. Butterflies are attracted to flowers of certain colours, but if the flower doesn't have or produce any nectar the butterflies will fly away.

The moral of the story:
    The butterflies represent the beautiful women men chase but can't catch.
    You are the garden, and the flowers in the garden is what you bring to the table eg style, character, vibe, personality, aura, intellect, humour, looks, scent, security, romance etc etc.

So do looks matter? Up to a certain point. Butterflies are attracted to flowers of a certain colour, but it's the nectar that they're after and it's what keeps them coming back.

No garden with flowers, No butterflies. No nectar, No butterflies Work on the garden, work on the flowers, but above all make sure there's nectar for the butterfly to suck on.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post
    If you spend your time chasing butterflies they'll fly away, but if you spend your time building a garden with flowers the butterflies will come. Butterflies are attracted to flowers of certain colours, but if the flower doesn't have or produce any nectar the butterflies will fly away.

The moral of the story:
    You are the garden, and the flowers in the garden is what you bring to the table eg style, character, vibe, personality, aura, intellect, humour, looks, scent, security, romance etc etc.

So do looks matter? Up to a certain point. Butterflies are attracted to flowers of a certain colour, but it's the nectar that they're after and it's what keeps them coming back.

No garden with flowers, No butterflies. No nectar, No butterflies Work on the garden, work on the flowers, but above all make sure there's nectar for the butterfly to suck on.
    Geesh, I was often called a butterfly in BKK, then a helicopter, then Sky Lab... which obviously dates me...

Quote Originally Posted by Double_Adapter View Post

The moral of the story:

When you said "nectar" and "suck on", all I can think of is CIM.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    When you said "nectar" and "suck on", all I can think of is CIM.
    Same here, I thought of a bbbj and cim

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast