Phone : 0498 100011

Hours of Business : 10 til late

Rates : $220/45min

Extras Cost : None

Services Provided This Session : BBBJ, 69, cowgirl, doggie, mish, CIM

Size/shape : Pretty face, lovely slim figure, c-cups, fully shaved

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : Good session, nice girl

My experience/comments : I had two doubles earlier this week, at Yoko’s and Busty Fiona’s, in which the combined age of the girls was well over 200 (but they were all younger than me) so today I decided to lower my average age for the week by seeing someone less than half my age.

I booked Yoko for her first shift of the day and when I arrived I was told she had just turned up so I waited a couple of minutes before Yoko joined me a led me to the room.

She has a pretty face, with shoulder-length hair, and was wearing a short, black dress.

We stripped and showered. Yoko has a good slim but still shapely figure with decent C-cups and a small tattoo and she was fully shaved.

After a good washing it was onto the bed and Yoko knelt over me and licked my nipples and kissed my torso before moving to kneel between my legs.

It was a good BBBJ – no teeth, soft lips, good suction and no interruptions. It was good but would have been better had she upped the tempo and used her hands more, but she didn’t change so it didn’t really get my juices flowing.

She reached for a condom but I said “Not yet” and asked for some 69 and Yoko moved round.

She was just gently moaning at first (no FIV was allowed) but after a while she got more animated and, with that, her BJ greatly improved.

It sounded like she was close to cumming but I couldn’t get her across the line because her BJ and hand-action was so good that I was over-heating and needed a hiatus.

Yoko dismounted and briefly sucked me some more before getting a condom and she confirmed I could later cum in her mouth.

We started with some cowgirl which was very good as Yoko rode me passionately and was making all the right noises.

She then suggested that I fuck her so I asked for some doggie and stood by the bed.

This was also very good as she has a cute bum and was vocal again.

Next we switched to the mish and Yoko was urging me on and I could have finish like that but I asked her to suck me and lay down.

The condom was removed and I was wiped down and Yoko resumed between my legs.

Now her BJ and hand-action was more intense and it wasn’t long before came in her mouth.

When I asked her to stop she went to the sink for a spit before joining me on the bed for a chat.

Yoko said she was from Chongqing and we talked about her home town as I’d been there several years ago.

She said she was in Australia a couple of years ago and then returned here a couple of months ago. Her English is quite good and she seems to work at 42 most days.

Time was up and I showered and dressed and made my own way out and in reception had a brief chat with a leggy, good-looking Cauc. with glasses who said she was Grace.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Thanks for the AR bro. I remember seeing Yoko ages ago at 42G. One of the best bbbj I've gotten. She even said it was her specialty.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Thanks for the AR bro. I remember seeing Yoko ages ago at 42G. One of the best bbbj I've gotten. She even said it was her specialty.
    Remember she was Ella in Ginza before the COVID-19.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I must have caught her on an off day. had a very disappointing sesh