I used to be a regular at 387 Canning hwy como, where I first got into punting actually. Amy was my first punt. I decided to venture back to the old & faithful establishment, tucked next to a dentist and in full view of Canning hwy traffic... Now I remember why I only go hear in late on a week night.

I decided to give Eva a try, something just sort of stood out about her photos.

Communication: messaged her late in the afternoon, around 5-ish and didn't get a response back for about 30-40 minutes. Locked in a time for later on that same night on a week night

Photos: Hmm, they aren't of her. Well, not the girl I got at least

Link: https://www.beautifulcompanions.com....-GIRL-EVA.html

Service: Not great

The time came and there I was, parked down the side street waiting for passing pedestrians to leave.

I went to the establishment and was hit with the faint smell of cigarettes, a face full of security cameras and a dimly lit home. Ahhh, its just like how it was years ago...

Greeted by an elder lady and advised I was here to see Eva, I was directed into a room where I waited alone for around a minutes until older lady came back with a rather chunky women next to her. If it wasn't for a similar a face, I'd have to say it was a MASSIVE catfish. Not the slim and taught girl I was led to believe. Stood before was a chunky, older asian women and a thin even older lady (staff member). Originally I'd wanted 1 hour, but after seeing Eva I just said 30 minutes and exchanged the $$$.

Off to the shower I went. At this point, I was considering trying to get out of this, get my money back and leave. Considered whether I jut go back home and rub one out. But thought, well maybe she can take a real hard fuck, so I stuck to my guns and cleaned the old fella off. Back into the room we go.

It took me a while to get hard as I really didn't find this lady attractive in the slightest. Her BJ skills were ok, but nothing to write home about. Passable. I tried to get a BBBJ at no extra cost, but she was quickly to dismiss such a query. boring!

By now, I just wanted to empty my load and be done with it. She was too big to go on top, so started in missionary and then moved to doggy.

After 5 minutes of pounding her from behind as hard as I could, she stopped me and said for me to go slower. Excuse me?!?! Not only are you NOT the women in the photos, but you're now telling me what to do??

I made sure to empty myself as quick as I could, got changed and left. Didn't stay for the whole 30 minutes, didn't get a massage. Not as bad as the last review I did, for Tracy, but this is the second worst punt I've had. I was literally just there to empty my load and go on my way.

Last time I'll be at 387...

Good bye