Thread: Sayuri2

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)

Sayuri2

Person's Name : Sayuri2

Establishment : Summerville

Month/Year of Visit : April 2023

Normally I'd see Dianna on a Saturday, but figured I'd get in a breadth requirement and see someone new. Had seen her photo on the site for quite some time, so, as they say, "enquiring minds want to know".

Made the booking, arrived, some pleasant conversation with Summer at the front desk. Then upstairs to the room with Sayuri. Now the age given is... let's just say I don't know what calendar they're using, but then again, I'M not that interested in numbers, at least age-wise. Or maybe, more plausible based solely on age, I was with her older sister.

Nice thing about Summerville, showers in the room. Stripped, showered, lay on the table. Part 1 starts at the top of the table, shoulders and upper back. The website blog says "good massage", but I'm thinking "rubbish". It's more a soft, gentle stroking, BUT she certainly seems to know where the muscles and tendons are, and as time progresses, I begin to change my opinion. Think of it as making a bed: the sheets are on, tucked in, and now you're smoothing the sheets to get ALL the wrinkles out. It is a very effective technique, and by the end of part 1, I've done a 180 (OK, NOT literally), opinion wise. It was a good massage.

I had used my usual MO of laying a pineapple on the table at the beginning so there would be no misunderstanding of my intentions. She strips, and it's not exactly an awe inspiring sight, at least on the positive side. Now they might have been natural DD's, but their size somewhat masked by the chassis they were on. Stout, stocky, barrel-like, down lineman, sumo, all words that came to mind. A bit more folds than I like (though I should talk). I was not interested in any part 3, let me put it that way. However, I did inquire about Spanish. Yes, possible, for a surcharge of 30. OK, BUT, she would be on top; below was off the table, her condition. Disappointing, but acceptable. She added that for an additional 20, oral could be provided. Lulled into complacency from previous providers, I agreed WITHOUT questions. Mistake. It was a CBJ which doesn't do anything for me. AND, to add injury to insult, it was a toothy one, actually a bit painful. I quickly called off the cbj and the condom to get down to the language lesson. She was certain sizeable enough to provide a full wrap, and Spanish was completed.

She showered first, then myself, SEQUENTIAL processing. Fine by me. The extra pineapple was handed over, all within the standard fee structure I was used to (1 pineapple NHJ, another for 2.5).

WIR: That's a tough one. Thinking of the extras, no; better providers at Summerville. BUT, there always seems to be a but, the massage was quite relaxing and enjoyable. Standard fees for Summerville: 90 for room, 2 pineapples for 2.5. Not a bad punt; now I know HER experience with ME. If I was to repeat, I'd go for her massage, plus pay the extra for the NHJ and Spanish, but definitely skip the bj. FOR ME, i prefer Dianna for a Saturday excursion...

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I think i have seen her on the line up. Lucky i didnt pick her.

The facilty is pretty good as this used to be FS joint. And they also have a back entrance.

I tried Casey late last year and she was good.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Did Casey offer all 3 parts, or just 2 or 2.5? Thanks

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubztugzme View Post
    I think i have seen her on the line up. Lucky i didnt pick her.

The facilty is pretty good as this used to be FS joint. And they also have a back entrance.

I tried Casey late last year and she was good.
    Did Casey offer all 3 parts or just 2/2.5? I'd be interested is she did part 3, so at least I had the chance of it. The rest of her description is on point for me.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    It was just a standard part 2 i wasnt offered part 3. Not sure if it was offered or not. May be coz i only had 30min?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubztugzme View Post
    It was just a standard part 2 i wasnt offered part 3. Not sure if it was offered or not. May be coz i only had 30min?
    Thanks for replying. I might just have to bite the bullet and take a chance. Next week hopefully

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Thanks for the review, jist dodged a bullet i believe