Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Small Talk and Sounds to make you finish

Super Fans (忠實Fans)

Small Talk and Sounds to make you finish

As experience punters we have probably heard all types of small talk and sounds from working women to get us over the edge and to cum,
    some is annoying and fake so the girl can finish as quick as possible and some is genuine as they are truely enjoying themselves,
    what are your best/worse and most original experiences,
    i leave it blank so everyone can post a good laugh

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Recent worst - fake sounds from Indian ML at Five Dock over Easter (who also used spit as extra lube). Will never go back!!!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    "You cum now?" has to be the worst.

"Cum in my/on my..." is my favourite.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You are so big!!! I love your cock!
    Clearly a lie haha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    As experience punters we have probably heard all types of small talk and sounds from working women to get us over the edge and to cum,
    some is annoying and fake so the girl can finish as quick as possible and some is genuine as they are truely enjoying themselves,
    what are your best/worse and most original experiences,
    i leave it blank so everyone can post a good laugh
    A shop that I frequently visited had a big speaker below Mamasan's table. She played the soothing and peaceful Japanese Zen music.

The sound of water flowing, singing bells and flute are enough to induce the punters to a state of restfulness, feeling of peace with oneself and the world and an acute sense of mindfulness.

I'm already half asleep half way in the massage.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nothing worse than hearing the sounds of the guy in the room next door as he is building steam to blow his load.
    I find that a massive turn-off. It is incredible that some shops have thin walls, or worse walls that don't go all the way to the ceiling.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    A WL who makes no effort, does not want to be there and has shut herself out emotionally. Then flips it around and looks accusingly at you, 'Why no cum?' has to be the worst.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    On the flip side, someone who looks me in the eyes with the 'fuck me puppy dog eyes' during bbbj and sex has to be one of the sexiest things

99 Premium Member (特級會員) woods23's Avatar
    I hate any girls said" cum baby cum" is a automate few months off for them! Such a turn off you're there to enjoy the sex

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    I rarely remember the fake ones because they usually happen in the mediocre sessions anyway, but having said that there were a few that have been indelibly etched into my brain.

One was a K girl I used to see regularly. Her usual sounds were just that, you could tell they were part of her act. But one time, I had an exceptionally hard erection and was also ultra horny. I may have ODed on a defective generic V tab or something. She must've seen this or maybe she was also horny, she just skipped the shower, skipped BBBJ and just pulled me straight into her. Up top it was just a lot of pashing, and then she gasped into my mouth the magic words "you made me cum". One of the best sessions I've ever had!

Another time, with a regular C ML of mine. Again, exceptionally hard erection (yeah, probably another defective generic V tab!). This C ML had one of the tightest pussies I've ever fucked, and she always appeared to struggle a bit to take my dick when I fuck her. I would normally last only 5 mins in her max. That one session, for some reason I could go a lot longer, like more than 10 mins. At one point, she said in the most feminine way in Mandarin "what's with you today, how come you're so strong?". Holy fark, that turned me on so much!

Sometimes the best "sounds" a girl can make happens before or after the sex. On one occasion with C Coco of Ginza during pre-sex shower time, she said "this one must be a good fuck" while washing my dick. C Claire told me that my dick is a "boyfriend type dick" after we fucked, lol

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Keen to share this C ML? Plz PM :P

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Ahh yes Goldfishman, one can tell a man of experience

Banned
    I like an intellectual WL who could recites Milton's Paradise Lost or Dylan Thomas' Under the Milkwood while I cum.

But the Chinese WLs I've met couldn't even string a whole sentence of English together.

"Baby I cuming." is the best they could manage.

To me that's neither poetic nor nothing in the class of James Joyce.

I'm not there just for a root.

I'm there to be poetically inspired and exulted.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    Yes I like to. But I don't know their names.

They exist only in my imagination and fantasy and dreams.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Only thing I ever get is "Please don't come yet baby!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sibon View Post
    A shop that I frequently visited had a big speaker below Mamasan's table. She played the soothing and peaceful Japanese Zen music.

The sound of water flowing, singing bells and flute are enough to induce the punters to a state of restfulness, feeling of peace with oneself and the world and an acute sense of mindfulness.

I'm already half asleep half way in the massage.
    So are the people reading this crap...........

Quote Originally Posted by woods23 View Post
    I hate any girls said" cum baby cum" is a automate few months off for them! Such a turn off you're there to enjoy the sex
    What about the good old days at SV when MLs would see who could scream loader!!

Seemed to make punters perform harder...

Not sure if this is what the OP had in mind though.
    Sage

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I’ve got a favourite ML who I’ve seen numerous times and usually for either 90min or 2hr sessions.

She takes her massaging very seriously and is very good at it so I usually enjoy a very good massage that is better than any legit massage that I’ve ever had before we move into parts 2 & 3 which is always fun due to the connection we have now.

But the 4 words I absolutely love to hear and guarantee me that I am about to have an exceptional time are….”Let’s play first baby”

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ppgor View Post
    Sorry bro, she's retired. Think she got hitched.

EDIT: might as well put up the name. She went by Sophia at DOS before COVID.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    My all time favourite.

"I hate you, but I love your cock"

Refreshing and honest.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast