Month/Year of Visit : 15 May 2023

Contact Details/Address/Weblink : Bexley Massage 39 Albyn Street
    www.Bexleymassage.com.au

Phone : 95679900

WeChat: Bexley3939

Hours of Business :10am-12am

Rates : $280

Extras Cost: n/a

Services Provided This Session : DFK, shower together, BBBJ, fire & ice, 69, Daty, CFS, massage

Size/shape : small and comfortable 155 cm, over 50kg, young but beginnings of a pudgy figure. Great B/C tits. Real girl next door feel.

Nationality or Ethnicity : Chinese

Value for money/recommend? : yes.

My experience/comments :

I’ve had such a good time here with Nana and Ivy I thought I’d try some other talent. And what’s better than being with a friendly 23 year old. MiaoMiao is one of those girls who knows she’s not the centre of attention and it doesn’t bother her. For those wanting a real comfortable girlfriend experience than she is the one.

Ok, so how did the session pan out? Downstairs and into a big windowless, cold room to meet MiaoMiao

She started in a matter of fact tone, stripping off and chatting while I undressed and got me into the shower. A thorough soaping up and mutual gargling. Directed to dry myself and onto the bed. Told to lie on my stomach for fire and ice on my back. I’m lying there thinking: “this is weird, never had this before, have to mark this down to experience, but oddly enjoyable.”

After a few minutes of having alternate hot and cold water regurgitated over my back, I turned onto my back and got a bloody good body to body rub with her lovely erect tits. Then, unexpectedly, a gentle and loving lip to lip kiss. There was no aggression in it, just pure affection. I like this girl. Then more fire and ice on my erect shaft. We contorted into some great 69. MiaoMiao is not fully shaven with some lovely soft, short pubic hair. Makes a pleasant change from the waxed fannies common with most working girls these days.

And onto the main event. MiaoMiao rolled on the dom, brought her mouth to mine and pulled me on top of her and into her. Seems odd to use this language for a brothel review, but it felt loving.

She then offered a good massage. All up a relaxing and comforting hour. I’ll be back.

Senior Member(無間使者) rubit moore's Avatar
    Good read Wayne, sounds like a good time - just the cold windowless room and other bro’s saying how dingy and run down the place is, keeps me from trying it. Could bring my own heater I guess

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by rubit moore View Post
    Good read Wayne, sounds like a good time - just the cold windowless room and other bro’s saying how dingy and run down the place is, keeps me from trying it. Could bring my own heater I guess
    It’s not all that cold (and the upstairs rooms are warm cosy) nor all that dingy, but certainly has a seedy feel about it, which I quite like. With the long narrow alleyway to the rickety stairs and faded playboy posters, makes me feel naughty; I know I’m coming into a forbidden world. The industrially clinical knocking shops just feel like I’m going for a medically recommended procedure. They don’t turn my fantasy buttons on. This place does. The showers work and you get clean towels and young working ladies. What’s not to be happy about?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for sharing Wayne, fire & ice on the back sounds interesting. Overall sounds like a worthy punt