Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DATY STD

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

DATY STD

Thinking of going for my first punt. Slightly worried about getting a STD from DATY. Should I avoid DATY?

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Yup, you can catch an STD from DATY. Why not bring your own dental dam to use for DATY?

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    The older the lady the more risk of prolonged DATY

The major worry is human papilloma virus which causes throat cancer in men (particularly if you are a heavy smoker or heavy drinker) and causes cervical cancer in women

Less worry if you don't have most of the risk factors for throat cancer - smoker, heavy drinker (more than 2-3 drinks per day), infrequent dental checkups, bad gum disease. Even Asian race is a risk factor for men. Can give you the evidence as a link if you need

The problem is so well known that the Australian government pays millions for all school aged students to be vaccinated against this virus. Unfortunately older women already finished school, and overseas women, don't get the protection

A few famous people acknowledge that they contracted throat cancer from the combination of smoking, drinking and DATY

My advice, take or leave it, regarding punting, not girls you meet socially:
    Keep DATY to a minimum with any WL older than 25, or a busy sex worker
    Avoid prolonged DATY entirely with older WL especially those who may allow BBFS

No research done to test if mouth wash really helps.
    Keeping DATY brief with WLs and washing mouth out with mouth wash asap is the best policy

Throat cancer and cervical cancer (related conditions) are not rare diseases. Ask any lady. Regular formal checks (pap smears) ARE recommended for all women

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    when i went and got tested at WSLHD in Parramatta, i got for free Sheer Glyde Dams these ones are designed for Daty
    i take them with me when i punt and show the girls, they are very interested in this product too, which also changes their mind to allow you to growl them out

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    The older the lady the more risk of prolonged DATY

The major worry is human papilloma virus which causes throat cancer in men (particularly if you are a heavy smoker or heavy drinker) and causes cervical cancer in women

Less worry if you don't have most of the risk factors for throat cancer - smoker, heavy drinker (more than 2-3 drinks per day), infrequent dental checkups, bad gum disease. Even Asian race is a risk factor for men. Can give you the evidence as a link if you need

The problem is so well known that the Australian government pays millions for all school aged students to be vaccinated against this virus. Unfortunately older women already finished school, and overseas women, don't get the protection

A few famous people acknowledge that they contracted throat cancer from the combination of smoking, drinking and DATY

My advice, take or leave it, regarding punting, not girls you meet socially:
    Keep DATY to a minimum with any WL older than 25, or a busy sex worker
    Avoid prolonged DATY entirely with older WL especially those who may allow BBFS

No research done to test if mouth wash really helps keeping DATY brief with WLs and washing mouth out with mouth wash asap is the best policy

Throat cancer and cervical cancer (related conditions) are not rare diseases. Ask any lady. Regular formal checks (pap smears) ARE recommended for all women
    Pretty much most things yo can catch from DATY are treatable by antibiotics.
    The main concern I am aware of from friends who have contracted an oral STD is diagnosis.

Most STD testing doesn't include a throat swab, so it can go incorrectly diagnosed for a while.
    When you have an oral STD in the throat, it can look similar to, and be diagnosed as many other non STD throat ailments.
    If in doubt, check it out with a throat based STD swab...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Keep things factual
    There is no antibiotics that work for human papilloma virus (HPV)
    The only protection is condoms for your dick, and keeping DATY brief with high risk sex workers as explained above, especially if you are a heavy smoker or heavy drinker. Women can get vaccinated

You are talking about oral gonorrhoea or Chlamydia

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by frisson View Post
    Keep things factual
    There is no antibiotics that work for human papilloma virus (HPV)
    The only protection is condoms for your dick, and keeping DATY brief with high risk sex workers as explained above, especially if you are a heavy smoker or heavy drinker. Women can get vaccinated

You are talking about oral gonorrhoea or Chlamydia
    I used the word most.
    But I guess you were already in rebuttal mode, formulating your reply in your mind, and hence unable to read my comment fully or correctly.

I won't even bother baiting you about the risks of oral or vaginal bareback.
    Like, why throw a dog a bone...

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Tried to find dental dams at chemist, never could find them, where can you buy them

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Herpes is incurable but that why they call it punting I guess. You take your chances

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by vlun4875 View Post
    Thinking of going for my first punt. Slightly worried about getting a STD from DATY. Should I avoid DATY?
    I knew a man who died of throat cancer, so I would never DATY on any woman. This poor guy had a miserable ending to his life. He had to get surgery to remove big parts inside his mouth to save his life, but after two years of this he still died. No pleasure in life is worth dying for. Huge risk.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by andrewv View Post
    I knew a man who died of throat cancer, so I would never DATY on any woman. This poor guy had a miserable ending to his life. He had to get surgery to remove big parts inside his mouth to save his life, but after two years of this he still died. No pleasure in life is worth dying for. Huge risk.
    WTF!!!
    Here ye, here ye...
    The wrapped in cotton wool brigade has got a new recruit...

So andrewv
    Do you still drive a car?
    Do you cross the street?
    Do you play sport or exercise?
    I am sure you know many people that do one or other of those and have died to.
    So have you stopped all of those things?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Miclop View Post
    WTF!!!
    Here ye, here ye...

So andrewv
    Do you cross the street?
    Isn’t survivor bias fun. People are shit with numbers unless you break it down to very simple terms like a few or a lot.

These same guys will drive an hour out of their way to save $0.02/L on petrol and think it’s great despite their time being worth more than the money saved.

So go have fun and growl out the ladies so they have fun too. You’ll get a better service if both of you are enjoying it.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Do it with dental dam like mentioned above. I made a mistake of not using it and a few days later got this tiny dots on my inner lip, similiar to ulcer. Went to the GP and I was diagnosed with oral thrush. Got antifungal medication and back to normal after a week.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Public Health (cotton wool brigade) have recently protected tradesmen getting severe lung disease by recommending appropriate work based airway protection when they install stone kitchen benchtops

I am very grateful for mandatory seat belts, banning unsafe children's toys, and other public health measures

The anti-science anti-public health based opinion, that abounds on antisocial media like the Facebook echo chamber, is just that, opinion, and takes us all back to the dark ages

Facts are king. Most internet clever people rarely back up their opinions with facts, and opinions alone can significantly mislead people

Fact: Bob James won the US election
    Opinion: But the election was rigged (with no facts)

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WTF!!!
    Here ye, here ye...

So andrewv
    Do you cross the street?
    Have to agree, there are a whole lot of people in this forum who shouldn't punt at all, the paranoia is ridiculous.... But how do they know the throat cancer was from DATY, what about smoking, drinking, pollution or genetic factors which could have been the possible cause...

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy View Post
    Have to agree, there are a whole lot of people in this forum who shouldn't punt at all, the paranoia is ridiculous.... But how do they know the throat cancer was from DATY, what about smoking, drinking, pollution or genetic factors which could have been the possible cause...
    I wouldn't judge anyone for doing what they do, but I personally cannot imagine myself engaging in this activity if I was really that afraid of catching something. It just doesn't make any sense at all.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I get nervous every time I gat a sore throat.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    User name & sport u follow says it all :-) - sorry couldn't resist

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Soccerfan View Post
    Stop punting, no more sore throat, or you still get a sore throat but you don't have to worry about it because it's probably nothing serious. Problem solved.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    WTF!!!
    Here ye, here ye...

So andrewv
    Do you cross the street?
    Yes, I drive a car but never without my seatbelt on.
    I cross the street but never when cars are coming.
    The rate of getting throat and mouth cancer is higher than death by car accidents.

Please go ahead and lick as many dirty cunts as you want, buddy. Yes, they’re dirty indeed.

Also note that cervical cancer is directly related to the number of different sexual partners a woman has. Connect the dots and keep licking.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast