Thread: Man boobs

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Man boobs

Hey team I need advice how to deal with man boobs. Is a real mood killer if the woman's boobs are smaller than mine. When I strip they stare and compare and get self conscious or jealous making sly comments and this upsets me and so I'm forced to wear a t-shirt or sometime see only women on the larger side. I think I'm good looking as most women say that I'm handsome although I am on the heavier side. I tried diets and exercise and I don't want to go under the knife. what should I do? also is it true that girls with duck lips give better blow jobs than those with thin lips? Pls help

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Lay off the soy milk and estrogenics and get a personal trainer. Should take 8-12 months with a clean diet and exercise.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I reduced mine by riding my bicycle for 30 minutes through uphills with maximum effort, doing it every alternate days, and eating spinach to replace rice. Did this for 4 months and it helps! I dropped my fat weight from 90 kg to 75kg.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    I got a PT and focused more on strength plus some cardioid to finish the session. Coupled with a calorie deficit diet I managed to lose 10kg myself.

Now I'm training more on strength I have a slightly wider/larger chest. Though it's not really the same as man boob like it used to be!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    You could do all the exercise and healthy living to fix the problem as mentioned above. Or, you can just learn to dominate your inhibitions and accept who you are. Yes women will make comments, especially Asian girls so be prepared for it and tell them to come and suck on Mumma’s titty as you cup it with hand like I do. This always gets a laugh from the girl and makes light of the situation. I am barrel chested so even when thin my pecs stick out and when I pork up then its the tits sticking out.

For a positive just be thankful your not living with the shame of micro-penis, that would definitely be a mood killer and hard to make light of.

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    Yeah embrace it and ask for extra attention at cat bath time.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bravo Dog Bouy great advice!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    i am kind of in that same situation myself, i went from 145kg down to 110kgs now, i am doing sit ups and push ups i also do incline walking for 90 minutes
    i am now my 2008 weight, my goal is 100kg which was my 2003 weight but ultimately would like to be 80kgs again which what i weighed in my 20s 30 years ago

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    i am kind of in that same situation myself, i went from 145kg down to 110kgs now, i am doing sit ups and push ups i also do incline walking for 90 minutes
    i am now my 2008 weight, my goal is 100kg which was my 2003 weight but ultimately would like to be 80kgs again which what i weighed in my 20s 30 years ago
    My latest health check up results came back not so great so my doctor is putting me on a strict regime to lose at least 3-4kg per month (wants me to lose at least 30kg) �� I've gotten so many additional test and scans done the past 2 weeks I've been sacred into action

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by OLD SNAKE View Post
    Poor girls you are fucking with this weight on missionary position.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Hahaha. Weight lifting is good to build muscle but losing weight is made in the kitchen.

This reminds me of that other post where 17012430 was talking about how looks matter lol (being the subtle flex that he's better looking than everyone here cause he gets better service). 145kg is quite large. Glad you dropped the weight cause that's unhealthy in general for yourself.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    If you want to lose weight and get in shape then diet + exercise is the way to go, you can do it via diet alone but if you incorporate exercises you will see results faster, also these things take time, don't expect overnight results, you gotta be consistent, if you drop too much weight too quickly it will affect your libido.

But...the more important question is, why do you even care? I know we can all get self conscious over things but your goal is to enjoy yourself and have a good time (you are paying for it afterall), so why give a sh*t what the WLs think, let them judge all they want, you just gotta do your thing and worry less about what others think, plus you are not the only overweight guy, I'm sure they've seen their fair share...

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    the answre is one that we've always known but avoided and hoped there was some easier way.

It's a healthy diet + regular exercise on a cistent basis. avoid sugary drinks, train your muscle, consistently for 6 months and then keep going. it's the hard way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Calories in minus calories burnt. Thats is all there is to it. And you cant exercise your way out of a bad diet.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Mate look up Shawn Baker on you tube follow him for 90 days all will be good