Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What part of a girls figure do you favour? Legs, bust, backside?

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dace_t2000 View Post
    Thigh gap and back dimples, game over!
    The best thing about a thigh gap is not only is it aesthetically appealing, you can also use it for some hot action too. I like to stick my bare cock through that gap standing behind my girl. Standing pussy slide right there!

Quote Originally Posted by Assandlegs View Post
    My name says it all....... lol

Also a slim waist with sexy abs..

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
    Geez, I hope I don't bump into you during a lineup. That's exactly my taste!

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Athletic arse and legs, toned abs, breasts well proportioned to body (if slim and athletic, b is best).

But yeah, at my age upright with a pulse is fine...

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Bedpleasures View Post
    Cute face is an instant turn on.

My punter mind subconsciously looks for symmetry and right proportions of everything.

Dislike saggy boobs.

Dislike if bones are visible, less flesh on body.
    I can do saggy (to a point) but don't like bones..... I'll take chubby over skinny thanks....

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Order is legs then Tits then face.

If the legs are good, generally speaking the ass will take care of itself. You will very rarely see shapely legs go into a wide load or vice versa, a pair of tree trunks going into a shapely ass.

If the tits are a crappy shape, it doesn't matter if they are big or not. Prefer to be flat chested then get tennis balls inside stockings once the girl stops elevating and pushing them together with a wonder bra.

Lastly, the face just has to be decent. Don't need a super model, a lot of my best punts have been with average faced girls, and a lot of my worst ones have been with chicks who know they have a great face.

I can handle a slightly larger girl(like probably up to size 10 maybe?) IF all in proportion.

Dropping stomachs and spare tires also are a major turn off.

As far as the pussy goes, I've never seen one up close I don't like. Thick labia lips, nonexistent lips, whatever the shape or size it's all good as long as it doesn't smell like a forgotten red bin opened after a month.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by F0x View Post
    Lastly, the face just has to be decent. Don't need a super model, a lot of my best punts have been with average faced girls, and a lot of my worst ones have been with chicks who know they have a great face.

I can handle a slightly larger girl(like probably up to size 10 maybe?) IF all in proportion.

Dropping stomachs and spare tires also are a major turn off.

As far as the pussy goes, I've never seen one up close I don't like. Thick labia lips, nonexistent lips, whatever the shape or size it's all good as long as it doesn't smell like a forgotten red bin opened after a month.
    You're right about the face - I saw a girl for the second time today - pretty plain to look at when I met her (only one on, small shop), came out in a towel, so wasn't showing much off. In a line up with other 'hotter' girls I could have passed her over easily. Talk about a great girl - pleasant, polite, caring, and goes off (in a nice way) once you push a couple of buttons. Did I mention that under that towel were the best set of D's you're likely to see most days.... I went back today, and I'll be back again.... hidden gems.

Size 10 a bit big? Wow.... I'm pretty happy up to 14's, if everything else is 'OK'....

My worst punt had it all though - fat, ugly face, big floppy tits, saggy gut, and a bad personality (even worse once I refused to pay for 'GFE' extras!) - to top it off her box stunk like that fucking bin, and I was nowhere near it, my head was way up at doggy style altitude, and it was making me gag. I do admit, that punt was a long shot! Needless to say there was nothing else on offer at the time!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Face
    Legs
    Tits
    Stomach
    Butt

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Bum
    Face
    Boobs

and after undress

Pussy
    Thighs

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Hips too.... when they're kneeling down, sitting on their feet - the shape of the butt/hips/belly.... especially with the little string of their panties outlining.... it often helps if they have a few extra kg for this bit....

Senior Member(無間使者)
    abs !!! Everybody focus's on the standard ass and tits and face... All i care about it some nice abs lol

So hard to find

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    abs !!! Everybody focus's on the standard ass and tits and face... All i care about it some nice abs lol

So hard to find
    It would be a boring world if everybody was after the same girl now.... wouldn't it....
    I like them above all, soft and feminine.... so abs are a bit of a turn off for me.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I like breasts and small waist!

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Size 10-12 .. soft big tits and thick legs and big ass .. can’t beat the combo

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Crotch is the most beautiful thing I like

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Chest and thighs along with the ass. somehow yoga pants also turns me on. i wish i can slap that ass!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Look at them ass!

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by bung72 View Post
    It would be a boring world if everybody was after the same girl now.... wouldn't it....
    I like them above all, soft and feminine.... so abs are a bit of a turn off for me.
    so very true ! if everybody only liked blondes.... how would brunettes ever get laid ;P

Quote Originally Posted by 94wreckers View Post
    so very true ! if everybody only liked blondes.... how would brunettes ever get laid ;P
    By natural evolution, everybody would eventually become blondes. It'll be a world of Ken and Barbies, non-woke versions!

Quote Originally Posted by Devdd1380 View Post
    Size 10-12 .. soft big tits and thick legs and big ass .. can’t beat the combo
    Hahaha, I won’t check your ARs, not my type at all !
    Directory of After Reports by wilisno
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...ectory+reports
    Collections of frequently used Abbreviations
    http://www.aus99forum.com/showthread...-Abbreviations

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Love the no tyre waist with a shapely ass. Ah, the curve/bend from the waist to ass in the doggy...

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast