Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: C Fiona

Senior Member(無間使者)

C Fiona

Well well well. I've been wondering why no one has made an AR about this one. She's got some good looking photos that I'm sure would have peaked the interest of a few punters and after seeing her I have a gut feeling that you all wanted to keep her to yourselves. Anyway here's a little review to whet your appetite.

First impressions and attitude

Her looks do not disappoint. Her photos and description are accurate/real other than the abs, which look better in the photos. But let me just say she is definitely my type of lady - slim, fit, pretty face, juicy lips which are great to kiss, firm and rounded bum (not massive for you bum lovers). She's got small tits (A cups) but I like my ladies petite. I didn't bother to ask her age so can't confirm that here.

In terms of attitude she was great! Quirky/bubbly personality and never made me feel unwanted in the session.

Service

Entering the room she was pretty much right to the point. So we got undressed and hopped into the shower. Nothing special or interesting happened in the shower, was a usual wash with some LFK.

Once on the bed she initiated some LFK/DFK and as I mentioned earlier she's got lovely lips to kiss. She uses a lot of tongue but later realised I'm not big on having it shoved down my throat and followed my lead more as the session went on, which was great.

After some kissing she moved into a cat bath, which was pretty standard and enjoyable. What was nice was that she enjoys touching you/being touched by you and seemed to get into. It was really nice to feel like she was enjoying herself and even if it was all part of the act/job she was much better than some of the other WL's I've seen in the past.

Now considering she's "new" or "inexperienced" her BBBJ was really good. She gets into it, uses her tongue effectively, and had a good tempo and rhythm to what she was doing. I didn't feel her teeth at all during her BBBJ and of course her juicy lips helped to make it feel great.

At this point I'm feeling pretty good and it was great to hear her say "I want you now" at that exact moment. So we dommed up and did round 1 in mish.

After enjoying myself for round 1 she got real cuddly and enjoyed touching me and kissing me. She also seemed to enjoy me exploring her body and was not averse to anything I initiated.

Her BBBJ second time around was just as good! and Round 2 started in cowgirl then she initiated doggy.

Post coitus was nice with her cuddling up again and we chatted for a bit till the timer went off. I was surprised that she turned off her timer and continued to chat with me, so bonus points for not rushing me out.

For those that want to know I didn't DATY or 69 but I don't think she'd be opposed to it. Also she does not do PS and was the one thing that she did not seem open to doing.

Overall and WIR

Overall, she was a huge surprise. I wasn't expecting much given that she is "new". I say "new" because her skills are up there with some of the more experienced WLs I've seen. I know writing this AR probably ruins my chances of booking with her but yes I would recommend her but please treat her well. I'd hate to see her attitude and services change.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Nice review mate. Sounds like my type.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Was she “Asian only” when she started

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    Tbh I don’t remember. I think she may have been or rather it wouldn’t surprise me if she started out that way.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by max_power View Post
    still says Asian Only on the website

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Oh right. Yeah I’m Asian and yes she is Asian only still. Thanks for clarifying Jerminator

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Bugger, I was interested too. If she ever let's the great unwashed non-asians enjoy time with her ill be in line.
    NB I wash....

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    No tight pussy after sex with non asians lol.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    booked in to see her tomorrow

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼) Aussieguyinsf's Avatar
    She will follow EEs path and discover she likes white cock

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerminator View Post
    booked in to see her tomorrow
    Let us know what you think! I haven’t seen many C girls at 42 so I’d be curious know how she fairs in comparison to some of the others.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussieguyinsf View Post
    She will follow EEs path and discover she likes white cock
    I would find a chance to see whether she likes black cock.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    BobbyJ thank you for your review and since I benefited I thought I might respond from my perspective.

First impressions and attitude
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. I thought photos were way better than in person so in a way I was disappointed. Agree she has no abs, slim and A cups. Looks wise, not the model type you see on the website. Average body and looks, again, different perspective from different people.
    Attitude wise, absolutely hilarious girl and wanted to pleased. I had a ball. She is definitely service orientated and fast improving.

Service
    No fault and agree with OPs review. However, she does draw a line on what can be done and cannot be done. For example, when I pressure her head for DT, accidentally tug her hair when I had her at the edge of the bed, going hard on her tits/nipples or FIV, she would tell me to stop which I did.

DFK she didn't offer much to me, my fault though, I had too much alcohol before the session and she stated she hated the smell, so I respected her feedback. Tip - don't drink beforehand.

I really cannot fault her service or attitude. BBBJ, DATY and 69 - magic, get this, I normally don't like DATY. No smell, shaved, nice looking vag and super tight. She wouldn't do me in CG saying too big. Had to stop mid-session for more lube, but got there in the end and was thoroughly satisfied.

Overall
    Body and face is not my type, sweet girl though. She said she is 23yo. Basic english and a quick learner. Oh, I ask her about gweilos on behalf of Aussieguyinsf. Given how busy the shop is and the flow of asian punters, does not look like she will cave in to white cocks.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Her skills are really good. Saw her yesterday and she's a real tease lol. AR incoming.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Just thought I’d put through some updated info. It might be hard to book her if you’re not a particular kind of Asian. I saw her again today and she told me that she doesn’t normally see gwelios but made an exception for me. She also mentioned that she doesn’t normally take Indians either.

I’m south East Asian for reference.

Also she was just as good, if not better, the second time around.

Happy punting people

Senior Member(無間使者)
    She was a lot of fun

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by BobbyJ View Post
    Just thought I’d put through some updated info. It might be hard to book her if you’re not a particular kind of Asian. I saw her again today and she told me that she doesn’t normally see gwelios but made an exception for me. She also mentioned that she doesn’t normally take Indians either.

I’m south East Asian for reference.

Also she was just as good, if not better, the second time around.

Happy punting people
    You're a se asian gwelio?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by ReginaldBubbles View Post
    You're a se asian gwelio?
    My appearance isn’t typical for my background and I get people guessing incorrectly all the time so maybe she thought I was not Asian. For reference people have guessed Indian, islander, Japanese, Mexican, Iranian, etc., so I wouldn’t be surprised if she was also confused.

She was typing into a translation app to tell me all of this and I assume when she used gwelio (which translated to ghost) she just meant a “foreigner”.

Either way apparently she can be picky so I thought I’d pass that on to you punters.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    wants was waiting for a review on her before seeing! would u say her face is accurate in the pictures or touched up as usual

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by tommyb View Post
    wants was waiting for a review on her before seeing! would u say her face is accurate in the pictures or touched up as usual
    I'd say the photos are better than what you see in real life but her face is accurate (in my opinion). There's probably some photo shop to smooth out the skin and she's taken some photos with flattering angles.

As mentioned no abs, her stomach isn't as flat as in some of the photos that were depicted, but I would say that overall she's relatively fit. When you grab her bum there's some firmness there so you can tell she at least does something and isn't completely sedentary.

When I saw her the 2nd time she had just had dinner before the booking so stomach wise she was bloated, which is normal and expected. Whereas I felt the 1st time I saw her she looked slimmer/fitter.

Personally I found her attractive and I liked that she wasn't as doughy as some of the WL's that pass through 42.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast