Thread: Review on Sakura Massage Hurstville - Milly

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Review on Sakura Massage Hurstville - Milly

Review on Sakura Massage Hurstville.

ML: Milly
    Nationality: Thai
    Size/ Shape: 160 (maybe less) C/D cup
    Service Provided: Sensual massage, B2B&NHJ

I’ve been visiting her almost exclusively for the past year or so. She has small breast but they fit in your hands perfectly, her ass is juicy and soft. I’ve thought about writing a review for her since I can’t seem to find any reviews or reports on this store.

She starts off with a massage which is good but I can’t appreciate it as much since all I’m thinking of is her body. After the massage she caresses my balls. I was anticipating it so much that when she touched it and played with it I came a little. Then she wipes my back down with a warm cloth, turns me around and proceeds to rub her body on me. She wears a necklace which she drags on my skin which feels like she’s licking me. Then she sucks my nipple and rubs the other. 

Finally she gives me the best hand job I can ever imagine. I find it difficult to cum when other girls give me a hand job but she is just something else.

Oh also she’s super friendly and outgoing and would not recommend to anyone else as I want to keep her all to myself.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Thanks for the review, was a regular at this place but they went through a bit of a rough patch.

Sounds like they’ve brought in some great staff and will have to try again.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Theres another ML with D/F cups and is amazing with her hands, I believe she works on Sundays.