Thread: Do you bring your own toys?

Senior Member(無間使者)

Do you bring your own toys?

So I’ve recently been spicing things up a bit with my favourite regular lady and started bringing in some toys for us to use (always asking first).

So far she has seemed quite receptive to wearing a plug and she was super happy for the cuffs and blindfold although she did get a little carried away with the whip. Obviously we both took turns getting cuffed and there is something super sexy about having a girl take a more dominant role.

So was wondering if anyone else has any experience bringing in toys when visiting a WL and what worked well?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Never brought any toys to a shop but I've used a fair few that were already there. It's always nice if your favorite ML/WL has a vibe that they like. You can give them a bit of a treat.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Where was the shop or was it a private?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by madness123 View Post
    Where was the shop or was it a private?
    It’s a shop in the inner west. I don’t want to go too far into specifics as the lady has said she doesn’t do this with other people. I guess it’s one of the perks that comes with being a regular client.

99 Premium Member (特級會員)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    It’s a shop in the inner west. I don’t want to go too far into specifics as the lady has said she doesn’t do this with other people. I guess it’s one of the perks that comes with being a regular client.
    Next thing you know she's gonna ask for $1500, you'll lend it to her and the cycle repeats itself again.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meng View Post
    Next thing you know she's gonna ask for $1500, you'll lend it to her and the cycle repeats itself again.
    Actually this one is the other way around. She met my daughter on her birthday (on the proviso there were to be no presents) and proceeded to meet us with so much stuff it wasn’t funny. She has never asked me for anything.

Banned
    Your username is very appropriate..You got some mileage out of your last thread, good luck with this one, there's people here that believe anything that's posted.........

Senior Member(無間使者)
    I always bring my own toys when I want some strap on action. But have been surprised by some shops quality toys on offer.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by warwick1 View Post
    Your username is very appropriate..You got some mileage out of your last thread, good luck with this one.......
    Well it is a variant of my name. And watching some of the stuff people come out with helps pass the time.

99 King Member (帝皇會員) GoldfishMan's Avatar
    Well, I once bought a butt plug with the intention of using it on a J girl at Ginza. Didn’t go well at all. Turned out I’d bought one that was meant for gay men, it was way too big for her, lol!

I guess my advice is read the packaging properly!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    if i wanted to use toys, i would buy my own, and use them at home to save money instead of punting,
    but i find it more enjoyable and a better sensation if a woman does it, like rimming and doing a prostate check with her finger,
    too many horror stories of people visiting the E.D with toys lodged up their rear back door

99 King Member (帝皇會員)
    I've had a few MLs who like my toys during role change sessions.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    I sometimes bring a hitatchi wand to shops and private girls. I put a condom on the head and some lube on it and watch the wl go crazy on it then fuck the shit out of them just like the Javs hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by aznbreaka View Post
    I sometimes bring a hitatchi wand to shops and private girls. I put a condom on the head and some lube on it and watch the wl go crazy on it then fuck the shit out of them just like the Javs hahaha
    Lol fuck the shit out of them. Do you mean that literally? Because in some JAVs they actually do that...

Also, you don't need to buy a toy, you can get one of these apps on your phone and turn it into a vibrator:
    https://www.refinery29.com/en-us/vib...iphone-android

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldfishMan View Post
    Lol fuck the shit out of them. Do you mean that literally? Because in some JAVs they actually do that...
    Okay maybe not that literal hey hahahaha

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Daffy View Post
    So I’ve recently been spicing things up a bit with my favourite regular lady and started bringing in some toys for us to use (always asking first).

So far she has seemed quite receptive to wearing a plug and she was super happy for the cuffs and blindfold although she did get a little carried away with the whip. Obviously we both took turns getting cuffed and there is something super sexy about having a girl take a more dominant role.

So was wondering if anyone else has any experience bringing in toys when visiting a WL and what worked well?
    Yes I bring my electric train set along to the parlour. It takes me 10 minutes to set it up and another 10 minutes to dismantle it.

After all the trouble it's kind of fun to see the train circularing and snaking between my legs and WL's legs round and round and with all lights flashing.

I relive my childhood dream of owning a bigger train set and a beautiful girl just for 60 minutes.

Junior Member(有D料到)
    What can one say Choo Choo

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    Quote Originally Posted by Down@thY View Post
    What can one say Choo Choo
    .....need sone graphics to go with the Choo Choo

https://media.tenor.com/IgZRUUsXCX4A...ain-tunnel.gif