Thread: Slim Thai Lucy in Windsor

Baby Member(留言版初哥)

Slim Thai Lucy in Windsor

Shop: Windsor Asian massage

I received the message said there will be a new Thai girl available in shop this week, booked advanced.

From the moment I stepped through the doors, I was greeted with a warm and calming atmosphere that instantly transported me to a place of tranquillity. Lucy is Thai lady, slim but busty, really sexy and fit body shape. She welcomed me with smile and led me to room with warm greeting.

Before the session began, Lucy took the time to understand my preferences and any specific areas of concern, and I think she might new to the shop and dont want to leave any bad reviews on her. Part one was really good, thats why I always preferred the Thai girl, as they might got some experience in massage, every time she get closed to me, I can felt her body and her pleasant smell. Turn over and she start part 2, She uses of touch and various techniques to stimulate and arouse sexual pleasure, then start working on my lower part by her excellent oral. That was enjoyable and made me exciting, then she slow down and made everything smooth and start kiss my face.

Overall, I really enjoy the service here and I really like to serve with busty slim lady, and she looked pretty as well. I would gave her 9.5 out of 10. And I would highly recommend her, Amy and Cherry in the shop, all girls I tried so far were good!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by ilovey View Post
    Shop: Windsor Asian massage

I received the message said there will be a new Thai girl available in shop this week, booked advanced.

From the moment I stepped through the doors, I was greeted with a warm and calming atmosphere that instantly transported me to a place of tranquillity. Lucy is Thai lady, slim but busty, really sexy and fit body shape. She welcomed me with smile and led me to room with warm greeting.

Before the session began, Lucy took the time to understand my preferences and any specific areas of concern, and I think she might new to the shop and dont want to leave any bad reviews on her. Part one was really good, thats why I always preferred the Thai girl, as they might got some experience in massage, every time she get closed to me, I can felt her body and her pleasant smell. Turn over and she start part 2, She uses of touch and various techniques to stimulate and arouse sexual pleasure, then start working on my lower part by her excellent oral. That was enjoyable and made me exciting, then she slow down and made everything smooth and start kiss my face.

Overall, I really enjoy the service here and I really like to serve with busty slim lady, and she looked pretty as well. I would gave her 9.5 out of 10. And I would highly recommend her, Amy and Cherry in the shop, all girls I tried so far were good!
    Would be nice to see a photo of Lucy on the site - sure u can arrange that can't you :-)