Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Touch Of Class (TOC)

Senior Member(無間使者)

Touch Of Class (TOC)

I'm curious about this shop and information about it seem to be scattered around.

I check their website and it's mainly non-asian WLs. I know this comes as an extra cost but sometimes it's good to have options IF you're willing to spurge abit extra for a session with a IG model quality chick (bodywise base on available images) of a non-asian type.

Apologies if it's already asked previously (admittedly I spent all of 2 secs to searching this forum) but anyone got any RECENTish feedback about this shop? Management, etiquette, the talent, overall experience, pros and cons? Basically, is it worth forking out for that extra abit of $$ or is it a disappointment?

Cheers

Loyalty Member(超級無聊鬼)
    TOFTT may be best

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    The difference in price is not much these says compared to no5 and 42g so if someone is keen to try young Caucasians then it's the way to go. I think French Lucie at no5 is doing 30 min fir 220 ( she is the only Caucasians on their roster, sometimes you get Hailey as well but that's it) however for 250 at ATMC or liaison you can get intro to a some young ones. I personally can't be bothered to travel to Surry Hills, Edgecliff for a punt.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Big fan of the shop - I can't believe how hot some of the girls I have done in this place - easy 9's and 10's

The only downfall is that you have to pay before you see the lineup

Junior Member(有D料到)
    Quote Originally Posted by footboy2012 View Post
    The only downfall is that you have to pay before you see the lineup
    What?? So you pay to see a line up, or pay full price up front based on the time you want?

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah you pay before you see the girls and if you go during a busy period they also have duds. I once went and paid 350, didn't like what was on offer and was only offered half my money back in the form of a "voucher" which was basically an A4 piece of paper with a stamp and nondescript signature on it. Was valid for Liaisons in Edgecliff as well according to the "voucher". Went to Liaisons a few months later (well within the expiry date of the "voucher") and they basically said "we don't know wtf this is". Offered to check if I paid upfront with promise of a refund if it was legit. Lo and behold they maintained they didn't know anything about the voucher, insinuated that I'd faked it and basically left me out of pocket 350.
    But I have had some incredible 9's and 10's there without the hassle of a more expensive private incall. Moral of the story - book the girl before visiting, otherwise there's no guarantees. Also know that it's more than likely it will only be CBJ. This has been broken once or twice for me, but that's a complicated story for another day.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are reviews on other forums. It is called A Touch More Class. This location was supposedly a joint between Golden Apple the old a touch of class.

You pay upfront but the shop keeps half and gives you other half to give to the girl. If you choose not to stay, you keep the half in cash that was meant for the girl but the shop gives you a voucher for the other half.
    It goes back to when GA were at Kings Cross to stop people just wanting a perve. Some of the girls are hot but service can vary greatly. Kissing and daty is meant to be included but some girls charge extra or dont do it so ask in intro.
    Price works out similar compared to some of the caucs at Asian shops because the ones in Asian shops might charge extra for kissing and daty.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Hi Rookie
    I visit ATMC for special occasions only. Each time there are pleathera of young babes in the line up.
    Last time I selected a hot Swedish blonde who was sexy AF with a great European attitude. Needless to say, I had the best passionate experience with non stop DFK BUT everything with a condom even DATY. Which I found quite challenging and stopped soon after
    So be prepared for this and as other punters mentioned paying upfront.
    Happy punting.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by personaa View Post
    The difference in price is not much these says compared to no5 and 42g so if someone is keen to try young Caucasians then it's the way to go
    I agree personas but unfortunately these 2 shops are abit out of my way. Shops in the city area are within range so that I can pop out and be back like a ninja before anyone notices.

Quote Originally Posted by ptrking View Post
    Lo and behold they maintained they didn't know anything about the voucher, insinuated that I'd faked it and basically left me out of pocket 350.
    Sounds scammy doesn't it? Sorry to hear about the shit experience ptrking. It's coz of this shop policy as reported by others, I'm abit hestiate to visit unless I'm fairly confident of the talent. Dont wanna throw any a decent amount of $$$ just to have a look.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Quote Originally Posted by wachumba View Post
    It goes back to when GA were at Kings Cross to stop people just wanting a perve.
    Thanks wachumba, quite insightful and explains their approach. You must have been around a while to know it's history.

Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    Last time I selected a hot Swedish blonde who was sexy AF with a great European attitude.
    That's awesome. Did you book her based on pics available on their website or was from a walk-in and after seeing her in the lineup?

Overall, I assume pics they advertise on their website of their talents look legit ie real and not too out-of-date.

TIA gents!

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiestones View Post
    That's awesome. Did you book her based on pics available on their website or was from a walk-in and after seeing her in the lineup?

Overall, I assume pics they advertise on their website of their talents look legit ie real and not too out-of-date.

TIA gents!
    Better to go in and meet the girl first in case her face isnt to your liking, is fatter than what you thought or doesnt provide a service you wanted or wants to charge extra for services. I know Lila was working at Flamingo Club before here and saw a photo of her face which was average so wouldnt have picked her but her photo looks ok with slim body. I believe you are not meant to be able to book a girl unless you have met them before. If you tell them you have met them but really havent, sometimes it can lead to the girl giving you bad service because you lied or the girl might not even meet you. It is for a number of reasons like their privacy in case she knows you and then loses a potential booking to someone else.
    Photos are of the actual girls taken on site but have had some photoshop. Some more than others. Some girls have large tattoos that are photoshopped out and the poses are usually chosen to hide some features. Photos can be over 5 years old for some girls.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    There are reviews on other forums. It is called A Touch More Class. This location was supposedly a joint between Golden Apple the old a touch of class.

You pay upfront but the shop keeps half and gives you other half to give to the girl. If you choose not to stay, you keep the half in cash that was meant for the girl but the shop gives you a voucher for the other half.
    It goes back to when GA were at Kings Cross to stop people just wanting a perve. Some of the girls are hot but service can vary greatly. Kissing and daty is meant to be included but some girls charge extra or dont do it so ask in intro.
    Price works out similar compared to some of the caucs at Asian shops because the ones in Asian shops might charge extra for kissing and daty.
    There is no legal basis for any service provider or product vendor to demand payment and then keep it if the service or product isn't provided or "not fit for purpose".
    Some restaurants started demanding a credit card number when you book online and they get you to tick a box agreeing that if you don't show to the booking then they will deduct a huge amount (higher than the profit margin on the food you would have eaten had you showed up)... but in reality all this can be challenged and isn't legally binding.

If these shops were serious they can charge a "viewing fee" of say $50 then that fee becomes a credit towards the service fee if you decide to "purchase" the service.

We punters are being abused by these fucking shops. I would never agree to forfeit half or all of the price of getting a massage or getting laid. We need to say "no" before we become weak and silly buggers. We the customers should reject this bullshit.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    You are more than welcome to take them to court to get them to stop doing it lol The shop fee isn't for any sexual services. It is for room hire or intro and they could argue they provided it but you left early.
    They sure don't have any issues with their method as they seem to be doing fine this way. If you dont like it, dont go. Simple really. Makes life easier for the girls because it does remove a lot of time wasters.

Baby Member(留言版初哥)
    Yeah take one for the team and take it to the ACCC lol

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Been here once and was told they had heaps of girls available, it was 3. And the big TV flickering set me off badly so asked for a refund and got the voucher. Had a bit of an arguement about it as there wasn’t any warning about it at the shop.

Ended up taking it to Liasions which is just a better shop in my experience.

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Line up. Friday after lunch. I was introduced to a dozen or more babes. Quite easily booked 4/5.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BobGeorge View Post
    Line up. Friday after lunch. I was introduced to a dozen or more babes. Quite easily booked 4/5.
    Mostly non Asian girls?

Senior Member(無間使者)
    Correct. Mainly Anglo and European.

Super Fans (忠實Fans)
    a lot of Colombians these days

Junior Member(有D料到)
    I believe you are not meant to be able to book a girl unless you have met them before. If you tell them you have met them but really havent, sometimes it can lead to the girl giving you bad service because you lied or the girl might not even meet you. It is for a number of reasons like their privacy in case she knows you and then loses a potential booking to someone else.
    Huh, so this is why I had a hard time booking with someone I hadn't met before, interesting and fair enough I guess.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast